Katie Price latest stunt

Comments

• M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    FFS just turned the radio on and she is on Womans Hour on radio 4

How did that f*ckin happen?

a pity Alex Reid didn't remove the vodka bottle and shove it down her gullet
  • flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow i did not know she was haveing another boob job .
    She had a decent marriage which because he did not fit in with the incrowd she got rid of him and that idiot of a boxer..
    The lady is more inflated opinion of herself than her boobs.. she needs to be brought back to earth rather than the planet she is on at the moment (venus).
    Katy/Jordon or who ever you are going to be "livei n the real world "
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie didn't get rid of Peter ... He left her And Alex was a cage fighter...
    Don't know anything about a boob job...
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    That pose isn't original. Here's one example from a couple of years ago.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/gallery-e6frflvi-1225944071424?page=1

I've also seen another photo shoot where it was done, but I can't remember which celeb it was who did it. I do remember that they showed how it was done and there was some trickery involved.

That I believe is faked and other totally faked very similar photo was Nancy de'Olio. What you did see was the horse's trainer coming to shot - he was holding a lunge whip which is what we use to guide our horses when we train them on the ground at freedom. He was obviously off to the side and gave the command to the animal to rear up so nothing to do with her, she just needed to stay sitting in that nice deep saddle for a few seconds.

She's no great rider, she has her horses schooled to the nth degree by top professionals and is given sufficient training to push the right buttons on them. I notice we have heard no more about her competing in the Olympics, that goodness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... the claim of the '2 horses died in my arms' ... is not all it seems - she was hardly cradling two animals like St Francis of Assissi .... http://news.sky.com/home/showbiz-news/article/15978623

Dreadful woman.
  • Archie 99Archie 99 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    ... the claim of the '2 horses died in my arms' ... is not all it seems - she was hardly cradling two animals like St Francis of Assissi .... http://news.sky.com/home/showbiz-news/article/15978623

Dreadful woman.

Yes I read that too.:rolleyes: What a load of rubbish, apart from the fact that if the horses were still alive, they were wild and would have been highly dangerous and thrashing about and also she would never have missed the opportunity to have been filmed or at least photographed cradling them as they died!! As for the stunt at the book launch, as I pointed out previously the horse does not belong to her and is Dante the Lloyds TSB horse and as you rightly point out is trained to perfection, Kp was using a saddle with blocks to keep her in position and clinging on to the rear of the saddle. She is not the fantastic horse rider she makes out to be, although she will no doubt have some pathetic excuse as to why she isn't taking part in the dressage at the Olympics:D
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Archie 99 wrote: »
    Yes I read that too.:rolleyes: What a load of rubbish, apart from the fact that if the horses were still alive, they were wild and would have been highly dangerous and thrashing about and also she would never have missed the opportunity to have been filmed or at least photographed cradling them as they died!! As for the stunt at the book launch, as I pointed out previously the horse does not belong to her and is Dante the Lloyds TSB horse and as you rightly point out is trained to perfection, Kp was using a saddle with blocks to keep her in position and clinging on to the rear of the saddle. She is not the fantastic horse rider she makes out to be, although she will no doubt have some pathetic excuse as to why she isn't taking part in the dressage at the Olympics:D

I might be wrong, but I'm sure she's sitting on a Portuguese saddle.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A beautiful horse....

You think so...I've never found Jordan to be attractive:D
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I might be wrong, but I'm sure she's sitting on a Portuguese saddle.

http://www.iberianahorse.com/img/2Bullfighting'%20Portuguese%20saddle.JPG

Yes, I think so too.

"saddle with blocks" :D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    OMG, just choked on my sweetcorn....

Hope you're not planning any vodka bottle fun - might get more than you bargained for ;)

As for Jordan......always has been and always will be VILE.
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »

Yes try googling saddle blocks:rolleyes:
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No need for the sarcasm, you made me laugh, that's all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Those are for knees surely?
    Forum Member
    Those are for knees surely?

There also thigh blocks which are fitted behind the leg, knee blocks as you say are at the front.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There also thigh blocks which are fitted behind the leg, knee blocks as you say are at the front.

In the DM photo Katie is not wearing either internal or external thigh blocks.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you're not planning any vodka bottle fun - might get more than you bargained for ;)

As for Jordan......always has been and always will be VILE.

Is that spin the bottle you mean Tweacle :D
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re the vodka bottle.... which end? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    To be honest, they way he was 'dancing' makes me wonder if she's used the vodka bottle on him as well :eek:

< 'eyes watering' emoticon>
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price vile as per usual how long until she has a complete meltdown! She will be carted off somewhere suffering from exhaustion .( lack of attentionitis :rolleyes:)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »

I've got to stop reading these forums just after me tea:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »

Sideways? ;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to a poster on Horse n Hound Forum who rides the horse, the horse is Naprous Dante, he is owned by trainer Daniel Naprous from The Devil's horsemen. The saddle is portugese, the movement the horse has been trained to do is 'levade', he is 14 years old (not 3) and he used to be in Lloyds advert but now retired.

Here they are performing the same stunt 2 years ago - without a rider.

http://slikimages.photoshelter.com/image/I0000p.dv61iiLzg

Still - no mean feat to sit and pout whilst he does it tho!
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    According to a poster on Horse n Hound Forum who rides the horse, the horse is Naprous Dante, he is owned by trainer Daniel Naprous from The Devil's horsemen. The saddle is portugese, the movement the horse has been trained to do is 'levade', he is 14 years old (not 3) and he used to be in Lloyds advert but now retired.

Here they are performing the same stunt 2 years ago - without a rider.

http://slikimages.photoshelter.com/image/I0000p.dv61iiLzg

Still - no mean feat to sit and pout whilst he does it tho![/QUOTE]

You reckon? Thousands of riders could have done the sitting on part.......but the pout, well thats another matter. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't wait to hear it - can you? Mind you I shouldn't mind sitting on that Dante in a posh frock at levade - I'd have to stuff a load of cotton wool under my top lip first though for the pout :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Sideways? ;)

Isn't that too awful a thought :eek: