be headed

2»

Comments

• horsepillshorsepills Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    Most brutal one is the Sinaloa Cartel members getting done in with a chainsaw and a blunt knife. The first guy gets a relatively quick death with a chainsaw to the neck, the 2nd guy just calmly sits there watching his mate get butchered before having his own head hacked off with something akin to a butter knife.

I was about to watch that one just now - not sure why, didn't quite believe it could be true - but switched it off just before anything happened. The one I saw had some dude lying in what looked like the back of a truck about to meet his end. Appalling
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    I think too many posters know too much about this type of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Unfortunately these videos do exist. My son was sent one of the man who was beheaded a few years ago Ken something .. I can't remember his name. He was still at school and another pupil had it on his phone. I straight away reported this boy to the Head Teacher and found out later his Dad had sent it to him ... what kind of Father would show his child those sort of images is beyond me! :mad:

I remember that guy - horrible thing - Billy conolly made a joke about it and it put me off him for life.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I seen this video today aswell, I honestly don't know how people get away with posting this kind of stuff.

By the way I did report it.

One of the sickest things i've ever seen.

There does seem to be a lot of sick videos going around at the minute. There was one the other week which really got to me. There was a dog (a small one) in like a bowl, these, well i don't know what I can call them, they certainly aren't humans.. were surrounding it, they then poured petrol into the bowl and set it on fire. They watched and cheered as the little dog yelped and whined none of them did nothing about it.

Again I reported that one too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    err, sounds gruesome..i wont watch it thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaiserbee wrote: »
    If you look hard enough for things to be offended and upset about, you will find it.

The answer is to not go looking for it and to be choosy about who you "friend" on facebook.

It's not that straightforward... They are everywhere and show up if people only like it or comment on it without directly sharing and posting it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Sarah.1987 wrote: »
    If you watched it willingly I don't see how you can complain. :-/

You can't really complain about something you haven't watched and don't know the content of can you? :confused:
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe people would actually share videos like that on Facebook.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    As someone else said in this thread "Welcome to the human race".

You've had a blinkered upbringing and have been shaped to believe what society has trained you to.

The fact is for 99.9% of human history people have been killing each other.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    I expect a lot of these are fake, but welcome to the human race.

One I know which isn't fake, is the 'three guys one hammer' incident, and no way am I going to post a link to the video, as most people will be traumatised, including me at the time.

Some background on the incident from wiki. Do not read if of a nervous disposition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

I saw that, didn't know it was real til I watched it. Didn't watch it all, but what I did see stayed in my mind for a long time afterwards.:(
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EpsilonVaz wrote: »
    As someone else said in this thread "Welcome to the human race".

You've had a blinkered upbringing and have been shaped to believe what society has trained you to.

The fact is for 99.9% of human history people have been killing each other.

But for 99.9% of the 'Human Race' we find it atrocious.
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I think you should close the gap between the 'be' and 'headed' in the thread title OP, otherwise the name can suggest a whole other meaning! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should close the gap between the 'be' and 'headed' in the thread title OP, otherwise the name can suggest a whole other meaning! :)

I wasn't going to mention it, but now you have I'm inclined to agree..
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    Ah the depths people will sink to in order to gain a few likes and shares on Facebook.
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cartel videos you'll probably find the man doing the beheading will be beheaded himself in a few months.
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This video came up on my daughter's facebook, she didn't watch it but told me the freeze frame was someone holding a woman's head. She hid the post and I didn't ask to see it.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember that guy - horrible thing - Billy conolly made a joke about it and it put me off him for life.:(

I remember that too, I didn't like Connolly that much to start with, but really disliked him after that.

To the OP, whoever sent the link to your child, I hope they've unfriended them, otherwise they might send more:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgghh even the google images of it are horrific. How disgusting :'(

Some people genuinely get off over this sort of thing- Like the 3 guys 1 hammer videos.

Would much rather watch that sort of thing than animal cruelty though, I think I;m more de-sensitized to human slaughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaiserbee wrote: »
    If you look hard enough for things to be offended and upset about, you will find it.

The answer is to not go looking for it and to be choosy about who you "friend" on facebook.

The young girl didnt have to look hard, it appeared on her news feed. Most of us who have FB accounts will have strangers we only know through the association of the net as well as RL friends.
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    My daughter just showed me something so distrubing on her face book news feed. It was a woman kneeling down on the ground and a man standing above her holding her hair and he cut her head off with a knife.
    I have never felt so sick in all my life I couldn't watch it all. It said she was be headed because she grassed.
    Can't believe this is allowed to be showed. And I can't believe someone won't get brought to justice. As you can see who did it
    The woman didn't even seem to struggle.
    So so sad what a nasty world we live in

I'm not sure what you're more upset about, your daughter seeing someone being beheaded or the poor woman in the video.

May I politely suggest you monitor your daughter's FB in future and who she chooses to be friends with.
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I politely suggest she should perhaps have been doing that anyway?
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I saw that, didn't know it was real til I watched it. Didn't watch it all, but what I did see stayed in my mind for a long time afterwards.:(

I'm pretty desensitized to so called shock videos these days, but that one was so shocking it would take a brave person or even a sick person to watch it through to the end. So, you might say, why did I even contemplate or try to watch the video in the first place. My only defence is that sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I certainly regretted it in this instance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May I politely suggest she should perhaps have been doing that anyway?

That did cross my mind.