I hate Lisa and Mica

icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
Forum Member
✭✭
Oh my god, how awful are Lisa Butcher and Mica Paris on What Not to Wear?

Last night all Mica did was shout down that poor black guy and make stupid faces at him when he said he wasn't sure about the outfit! they gave him no clues to why it looks good just kept saying 'its all in your head'

I would personally not take fashion advice from Mica, has she not got any trousers in her wardrobe apart from leggings and why does Lisa wear so much blusher? is she aunt sally from Worzel Gummidge

The guys looked okay but i dont see what contribution Lisa and Mica make at all?!

I miss Trinny and Susannah . . .

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa and Mica need to take a look in the mirror sometime, or at least have a word with their make-up artist.

The 'Aunt Sally' blusher is not a good look.
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa's make-up makes her look so old - her blusher & eye-shadow are awful - she looks like a woman desperately holding onto her youth. And Mica - facially she looks fine - but her clothes - they are so unflattering.

I was never over-fond of Trinny & her mate - but at least they always looked good - especially make-up wise - and clothes wise they managed to get older with out looking like mutton, yet still looking on trend
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Lisa's hairstyle is very harsh. She makes herself look much older than her true age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder Marco Pierre White dumped her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....After only 15 weeks of marriage as well. :p
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Cant STAND lisa butcher.

She totally messed up BNTM when she hosted it.

She is as fake as press on nails.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa Butcher seems rather cold... I don't think I'd trust her with my fashion advice.

Although I loathed Trinny and Susannah, they did pull of some good outfits, which even these guys pretty much fail to do.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    They don't work as presenters at all, I'll stick with the lovely, happy, positive Gok in future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine them being seriously bitchy behind the scenes. They probably can't believe how terrible some of these people look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't work as presenters at all, I'll stick with the lovely, happy, positive Gok in future.

I love Gok, he makes the women feel so at ease and good about themselves.
  • newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    Aren't they truly awful?

Lisa looks so severe, I think because her face is so long and mean looking, that if her hair was longer, it might soften her abit. Gosh, she's terribly cold, and really lacks in the personality department.

Shen she's asking questions it is like a robot reading an autocue, Why do you think that is? she asks, sounding stern and disinterested. I would be afraid to answer her.

Mica has a stunning face, and is more bubbly - not difficult, but there's something very abrupt about her personality too, she's quite harsh.

Also there is no chemistry between the two hosts.