Nicest Celeb Meeting

Comments

• mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Daniels asked me if I had any salt on my table in Burger King - and he was very polite - said please and thank you!
  • acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    mindyann wrote:
    Paul Daniels asked me if I had any salt on my table in Burger King - and he was very polite - said please and thank you!

What did you say? Not a lot? :o:o

Denise Van Outen is very nice - knows some dirty jokes and makes coffee for everyone when she is doing voiceover, corporate video stuff, etc!

:D
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    ruffalo wrote:
    Its brilliant - you'll really enjoy it - hes amazing in it, and the rest of the cast are brilliant too. Have fun! U have good seats?

Stalls - forty quid each, should be OK, no?
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    acerspades wrote:
    What did you say? Not a lot? :o:o

Denise Van Outen is very nice - knows some dirty jokes and makes coffee for everyone when she is doing voiceover, corporate video stuff, etc!

:D

My mate asked why he couldn't use the one up his sleeve ... he kinda laughed in a clenched teeth never heard that one before sort of way :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice celebs I have met

James Martin
    Colin Jackson
    John Barnes
    Donny Osmond
    David Essex
    Tony Hadley
    Michael Palin
    Richard and Judy

also Warren Clarke is lovely - his late niece Joanne was a very good mate of mine and after her funeral, he came over and hugged me, even though I'd only met him once before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely Celebs I've met...

Jack Dee
    Jo Brand
    Jeff Green
    Ben Elton
    David Baddiel
    Suede
    Rob Newman
    Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics
    Kevin Millar (ex Boston Red Sox first baseman)
    Stephen Fry
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met Big Daddy after watching him wrestling. He was lovely. :o
  • ironflowerironflower Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i met a few of the GLC at the tsunami gig last year and they were all really nice chaps and really chatty. one of them even told me where he lived! :o:D :cool: <<<felt like over-excited school girl.
    however badly drawn boy was not as friendly, but that might be because i got my mate to shout, "damien" to get his attention! (his real name is damon gough :o )
    and the amount of make-up katherine jenkins was wearing meant she must have weighed a few extra pounds, but despite the extra weight, she was very smiley!
  • chinchillachinchilla Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Met David Jason, he's really sweet and diddy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Mel and Sue are lovely. Friends of mine went watching them and after the show they spent loads of time in the bar having a drink and chatting with all the fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    i met Pat Sharp at a wedding.. nice chap, despite the mullet.
  • chocolate_boychocolate_boy Posts: 2,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How was I rude in pointing out there is a huge thread (not at all hard to find) on this exact topic already?
    I have also had this pointed out to me in this fashion thus I learnt to look before I posted threads and not make this mistake again.
    If I can spare the time I will find you soms quotes popants if you really want to drag it up again

Please take this "debate" to PM, we're not interested in bickering.

On topic, I met George Michael once and he was very chatty and friendly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please take this "debate" to PM, we're not interested in bickering.

So why did you have to refer to it again?! We had Pmd each other thanks very much and there was nothing more said on this for almost 24 hours. What a waste of your time and others in reading for you to have quoted something that clearly is over and I apologised for.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect to people regarding Holy- yes overly hard post but I can understand the weariness in which it was probably posted as there are so many thread of exactly this content already- but many other people also always wade straight in to announce there is another thread and to post there- why this attack on one person?

Read her post- she has apologised and said nothing more! Others have refused to accept this (or simply- read it) and have kept this stupid 'bickering' going themselves.
    Lets all leave it be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyways!!!!!!!

Tom Cruise is a very nice man, Good Charlotte are nice, Ricky Martin is a nice chap and James Alexandrou is a gent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks ruffalo lets just move on... With all criticism about Tom C you cant deny fan reports are usually nothing but glowing.
    Almost all celebs I've met have been charming, Chris evans, Gallagher brovs, soap members- not exactly juicy though sorry!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    hello Beccyl, no disrespect to you, but it also has nothing much to do with you either.. you are getting yourself involved
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beccyl wrote:
    thanks ruffalo lets just move on... With all criticism about Tom C you cant deny fan reports are usually nothing but glowing.

True, true!!!

Most celebs i've met too have all been nice only a couple to write home about who are rude!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did you feel such a need to post that?! If people are free to attack one member I was perfectly entitled to make a defence!

We were (getting) back on topic - yet you had to get your point on an old argument across and drag it back there again. well done!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where/when did you meet Tom C? I cant help but still like him
    Forum Member
    i met timmy mallet at the same wedding.. he wore a bright bed blazer and a offensive pair of bright red glasses.. he kept himself to himself, generally avoiding everyone..

his wife looked like she just crawled out the basement!
    Forum Member
    wow - that's a pretty big deal! was he looking for "fast love"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    beccyl wrote:
    why did you feel such a need to post that?! If people are free to attack one member I was perfectly entitled to make a defence!

We were (getting) back on topic - yet you had to get your point on an old argument across and drag it back there again. well done!

As did u beccy, BOTH TIMES !! ;)

Well on the topic, i once met Will Mellor, and boy was he lovely :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    My Boyfriend met Noel Gallagher at a Coral gig - by all accounts a very nice chap. He also spoke to Jude Law in a pub and they chatted about football - and as much as it pains me to say it - he was quite down to earth and nice.

He also accidently bumped into Jamie Theakston and got a 'watch where you are f**king going, p**ck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    i met timmy mallet at the same wedding.. he wore a bright bed blazer and a offensive pair of bright red glasses.. he kept himself to himself, generally avoiding everyone..

his wife looked like she just crawled out the basement!

I've met Timmy too!

Very rude, he hit me on the head with a big foam mallet.

Sorry, I know I always bring this one up