Options

Thoughts on Mitchelle Heaton?

Comments

• Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daz171 wrote:
    Yeah the papers are shit they aint called her Orange in ages so you need ot be up to date

Can you not even spell her name rite.. its Michelle not Mitchelle :rolleyes:

Michelle was the best one on the show.. Lisa was a bitch.. she was one the ones in charge of editing the show so she put the others across as she wanted to see them and she did that cause she new others watched it just for Michelle

Not wanting to come across as picky - but if you are going to pick someone else up on their spelling - it might be a good idea to spell you own post right!
  • Options
    Daz171Daz171 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

You are all boring me and making me want to go to sleeps :yawn:

Can any of you come up with something that hasn't been said before :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daz171 wrote:
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

You are all boring me and making me want to go to sleeps :yawn:

Can any of you come up with something that hasn't been said before :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are you unable to structure anything resembling a coherent argument?
  • Options
    flufferfluffer Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Jodie or Michelle? They both look like Cuprinol covered satsumas that have overdosed on Tango and a diet of raw carrots. Must find out where they get their St Tropez in Chernobyl-Tangerine. Ooopah Lumpahs, the lot of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I could yes but then why would i want to waste it on you lot when you can't come up with any thing new to back yourselves up with...
  • Options
    flufferfluffer Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Thankyou ArtlessChaos

I give you the kumquat :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daz171 wrote:
    You no what i think of you all in this thread who have just slagged off Michelle Heaton you are all a bunch a ********s that need your head tested..

Michelle is not a desparate fame wannabe knobheads < The fact that she is always in the media isn't her doing.. she doesnt go out thinking yes i will be in the paper today if i do this.. blabla...

IT IS!!!

I saw her and Kelli from Liberty X from an interview and while Kelli said she avoided anywhere the press would be Michelle admitted she loved the attention and regularly wnent out with the intention of having her photo taken. SHE LOVES IT - she has said so herself.

Feel a bit sorry for ASL - he seems to be surrounded by desperate fame hungry women. I think I might have to rescue him (he's my secret crush I am soooooooooooo ashamed :o )
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The "desperate wanabee" argument...ahhh, lets see. This is the Michelle Heaton who appeared on a show for wanabees called PopStars, isn't it? The same Michelle Heaton who often appears wearing very little in the way of clothing and a lot in the way fake tan in Loaded, Maxim et al? The same Michelle Heaton who allowed herself to appear frequently in a reality TV show about her boyfriend's sister...who you are calling desperate?! The same Michelle Heaton who would, it appears, clone herself into Posh or Tango if she could only find a way...

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/images/editorial/entertainment/posh_heaton_jul05_170.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do you not have any up to date pics as that first one was taken over 2 years ago and the second one was taken the middle of last year

Woo dont them oranges look tastey

Anyone would the love the attention who wouldnt and dont say you wouldnt cause you no you would..

Michelle does not go out just to get noticed < if you were to ever watch anything they appear on or reading the interviews they do she has said so herself..

Andy is not surrounded by fame hungry girls.. and he also loves the attention himself.. Yes he has said so... so go get all of your facts right
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daz171 wrote:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Do you not have any up to date pics as that first one was taken over 2 years ago and the second one was taken the middle of last year

Anyone would the love the attention who wouldnt and dont say you wouldnt cause you no you would..

Michelle does not go out just to get noticed
    < if you were to ever watch anything they appear on or reading the interviews they do she has said so herself..

Andy is not surrounded by fame hungry girls.. and he also loves the attention himself.. Yes he has said so... so go get all of your facts right

No, no, of course she doesn't. I can only concur that the pictures of her in a series of wedding dresses in OK magazine (before her sap of a fiancee had even proposed) must have been a figment of my imagination then :rolleyes:

I have seen several interviews and all she talks about is herself, her 'career' and 'her Andy'. The woman is a boring wannabee. In her column in 'Hot Stars' only 2 weeks ago, she drivelled on about how Liberty X were in the studio 'working on an exciting new project' which is basically a euphemism for 're-working their contract before they get dumped'. She has been saying the same thing for over 3 years and STILL I have no evidence of them doing anything new.

She is a cretin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Daz171 wrote:

Michelle does not go out just to get noticed < if you were to ever watch anything they appear on or reading the interviews they do she has said so herself..

perhaps you should post some up to date pics if you are such a big fan. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daz honey, just one or two points...

If you want to change people minds, insulting them is not the way to go.

Punctuation makes sentences (and thoughts) easier to read and understand.

No means negative. Know means to have knowledge of...which would you like to use?

Your love of Michelle is clear, therefore you are never going to agree with people who hate/dislike/or despair of her.

Andy obviously is surrounded by fame hungry girls (though they obviously don't go looking for any attention, that would be stupid!), which is handy, as Andy is fame hungry himself (and he also enjoys the attention but also doesn't go looking for it...).

Not everyone wants to be famous. Or a Zelebrity. Or orange.
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daz171 wrote:
    Yeah the papers are shit they aint called her Orange in ages so you need ot be up to date

Can you not even spell her name rite.. its Michelle not Mitchelle :rolleyes:

Michelle was the best one on the show.. Lisa was a bitch.. she was one the ones in charge of editing the show so she put the others across as she wanted to see them and she did that cause she new others watched it just for Michelle

I repeat.... In what respect? How was she the best, exactly? What did she do that was more endearing than the Scott-Lee tribe? Unless, of course, you are either Michelle Heaton or you just can't back yourself up..... something you've accused others of doing. ;)
  • Options
    acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Daz honey, just one or two points...

If you want to change people minds, insulting them is not the way to go.

Punctuation makes sentences (and thoughts) easier to read and understand.

No means negative. Know means to have knowledge of...which would you like to use?

Your love of Michelle is clear, therefore you are never going to agree with people who hate/dislike/or despair of her.

Andy obviously is surrounded by fame hungry girls (though they obviously don't go looking for any attention, that would be stupid!), which is handy, as Andy is fame hungry himself (and he also enjoys the attention but also doesn't go looking for it...).

Not everyone wants to be famous. Or a Zelebrity. Or orange.

Artless gets tonight's prize for 'post of the day!'!

Well done Arty, you will receive a satuma with a wig on - you lucky devil! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daz? i aint Daz my name is Bethan

Why the hell would i want to put pics on here for you lot to diss i do have a brain...

I aint trying to change their opinions on here. Why would i do that as they are small minded biggots..

Michelle was the best one on Totally Scott Lee as she didnt keep going on about career and she said things that she could keep unless certain people on there.. she also showed that she is like any other human and has off days....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bigot. The word is spelt BIGOT. Bigot is a term used to decribe those that are intolerant of those outside of their race, creed or political group. As far as I know "desperate, orange wanabee" is not a socio-political group, nor a Race, nor a religion (although your zealous response may prove me wrong on this).

I do not like MH particularly, but this has nothing to do with me being bigotted. I just don't like her. She strikes me as very self-absorbed and entirely convinced that she is entitled to fame. My opinion. Not based on bigotry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Bethan/Daz Graeme Carter - the seriously poor puncuation points that way.

Otherwise I'm scared an obsession I can maybe understand but an obsession with Michelle Heaton :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bigot. The word is spelt BIGOT. Bigot is a term used to decribe those that are intolerant of those outside of their race, creed or political group. As far as I know "desperate, orange wanabee" is not a socio-political group, nor a Race, nor a religion (although your zealous response may prove me wrong on this).

Oh dear god it is like an episode of Invasion.

Arty honey admit it you is jus jelus of Michelle and her real tan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daz171 wrote:
    Daz? i aint Daz my name is BethanQUOTE]

As I am not Derek Acorah, I didn't know your name is Bethan. Oddly, I was addressing you by the name that the comments were attributed to. Your user name. Which is DAZ171...the clue is there for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daz is my friend. I'm just using his username...

Well the fact that most of you say you hate her and say all this stuff about her yet none of you now her.....

So your saying that she isnt entitled to fame yet the other 4 members of Liberty X are?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was discussing MH, not LX...I don't think anyone is entitled to anything - let alone zelebdom!

You are correct, I don't now her. Nor do I no her (except when I see another Saffron-coloured picture of her, in which case I am frequently heard to say, "No, Michelle, NO!"). I don't even know her. I don't want to and I don't need to in order to have an opinion. You are allowed to like her without no/now/knowing her, so what is the difference?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I aint saying you got to know her to have an opinion but to have such a strong opinion of her then i think you should no her first...

All people have there opinions but yet most of you on here have gone to far...
  • Options
    Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    Yet again she was at Ant and Decs premiere yesterday. She just love the limelight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    Only when the money is right.
    I agree kate aka jorden never mentions michel in her ok sections