Options

Kerry Katona - "Shut your face or I’ll knock you out.' (merged)

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
Kerry Katona's comments to her daughter.:eek:

The Channel 4 film shows the 29-year-old crying, chain smoking and slurring her words and at one point even yelling at her children: ‘You miserable bunch, you think you’ve got problems in life!’

Croft, 39, also joins in on the rant when their three-year-old daughter Heidi is unable to find her school shoes and yells: ‘I’m just about to smash your head in.’

This is followed by Kerry shouting at their eight-year-old daughter Molly: ‘Shut your face or I’ll knock you out.'

The mother-of-four is also seen dancing around the kitchen while Molly, Lilly-Sue, seven, Heidi and Maxwell, two, are eating their breakfast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288617/Kerry-Katonas-fears-C4-documentary-showing-slurring-shouting-children.html

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My isn't she a treat.

Seriously, why is this low rent chav a celebrity? She is a walking, talking Jezza Kyle Show. She has no talent, class, self respect or anything good about her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God that makes me want to cry for those kids...
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »

The Channel 4 film shows the 29-year-old crying, chain smoking and slurring her words and at one point even yelling at her children: ‘You miserable bunch, you think you’ve got problems in life!’

They clearly have problems in life with "parents" like that :(

Poor kids.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is true, I can't say what I'd like to 'cos I'd get banned. What excuses will she have for this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Oh lord, have mercy.... :O
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, but it's OK now, cos our Kez has lost some lard, is dressing in some nice new gear and has moved to a nice middle class area in Sussex. Hey, forget the bankruptcy, the serious drug problems and the disgusting, moronic behaviour - she's slim now so it doesn't matter.

Claire Powell and CAN should be boycotted for giving this vile eejit the oxygen of a 'career' resurgence. Those poor, poor children. She should have had them taken away from her; the psychological affects on them will be terrible.

Hideous, hideous woman.:mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Kerry Katona's comments to her daughter.:eek:

Croft, 39, also joins in on the rant when their three-year-old daughter Heidi is unable to find her school shoes and yells: ‘I’m just about to smash your head in.’

This is followed by Kerry shouting at their eight-year-old daughter Molly: ‘Shut your face or I’ll knock you out.'

The mother-of-four is also seen dancing around the kitchen while Molly, Lilly-Sue, seven, Heidi and Maxwell, two, are eating their breakfast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288617/Kerry-Katonas-fears-C4-documentary-showing-slurring-shouting-children.html

Hopefully annoying geordie voice over guy will say "since the filmin of the shoo the pinheaded scumbag has been dumped by katflap in favour of an odd job man:D
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was filmed before she "turned her life around" apparently. After this, she dumped Mark, stopped using cocaine, went to bootcamp etc etc etc:yawn::yawn:

Sadly I think this documentary portrays the real Kerry and the slimline, designer clad, yummy mummy she now supposedly is, is a product manufactured by her management. I wonder if she will be able to keep it up? And how damaged will her poor children be?:(
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sponsored by Honda, don't they have enough problems.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Claire Powell told the Mail: 'The reason we were trying to stop the documentary being screened is because Kerry only signed a release form but she did not sign a contract.'

Nothing to do with her coming across as a foul mouthed, drugged up, disgusting excuse for a mother then?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288617/Kerry-Katonas-fears-C4-documentary-showing-slurring-shouting-children.html#ixzz0rbrv2C8h
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Claire Powell told the Mail: 'The reason we were trying to stop the documentary being screened is because Kerry only signed a release form but she did not sign a contract.'

I wonder if Powell has a quote ready for the fall out from this programme
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope those comments have been reported out of context and that maybe the parents were talking to eachother or something along those lines.

If not then that is just horrible, absolutely horrible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing to do with her coming across as a foul mouthed, drugged up, disgusting excuse for a mother then?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1288617/Kerry-Katonas-fears-C4-documentary-showing-slurring-shouting-children.html#ixzz0rbrv2C8h

But surely no one will be surprised by this show and the fact she's not really a nice, respectable middle class housewive but actually a foul mouthed pikey?

CAN played a blinder with Pricey and Andre but they've made a rickett with Kezza.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But surely no one will be surprised by this show and the fact she's not really a nice, respectable middle class housewive but actually a foul mouthed pikey?

CAN played a blinder with Pricey and Andre but they've made a rickett with Kezza.

I have this feeling that Powell & Hendricks will be dropping her very soon
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I wonder if Powell has a quote ready for the fall out from this programme

something along the lines of 'she's seen the light...... turned her life around....' and then just refer to the 'Andre script'.... "all (she) cares about is the kids".... etc etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    something along the lines of 'she's seen the light...... turned her life around....' and then just refer to the 'Andre script'.... "all (she) cares about is the kids".... etc etc

Yes Powell does love to spout media waffle doesnt she
  • Options
    nhodkin147nhodkin147 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Y'know what, if I said what I wanted to, and what I'm thinking right now, here about the pathetic, worthless, worse-than-dog-business-in-the-street scum of the earth that is Kerry Katona, it'd be an immediate ban. So I'll just stick with this:

Kerry Katona is a...

*mumbles very, very offensive things under breath*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nhodkin147 wrote: »

Kerry Katona is a...

*mumbles very, very offensive things under breath*

Mr Pinhead isnt much better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Pinhead isnt much better

He's the male equivalent. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes me wonder how Brian Macfaddon failed in his bid for custody of his daughters :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Makes me wonder how Brian Macfaddon failed in his bid for custody of his daughters :(

Because he never really wanted custody and just made a half arsed, token attempt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this the same Kerry Katona who won "Best Celebrity Mother" (:confused::confused:) a few years back? :eek::eek:

I have seen better parenting from a rotting plank of wood!
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn`t she say she wanted to get her career back on track. Can someone help me out, what is her career exactly?
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My girlfriend's dad was a bit like that - he would tell her and her brothers "Shut up or I'll kick your ribs in" He wondered why she doesnt like him very much ............
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    If this is true, I can't say what I'd like to 'cos I'd get banned. What excuses will she have for this?
    "It weren't me. It were me biiiiii-pooooolaaaar."
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Didn`t she say she wanted to get her career back on track. Can someone help me out, what is her career exactly?
    Professional Train Wreck.