Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume you're refering to KP & her husband?

I don't understand why she has to be brought into thread (purely to have a dig) that really, to be fair has nothing to do with her:confused:
    I can't help myself...once again,congrats to peter and emily lovely genuine happy couple,long may it last
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Agreed, great news.

23 is hardly 'a young age' these days. They seem brilliant together and seem to adore each other, which is a better reason to bring a child into the world than a certain ex-wife who only sees pound signs at the thought of a baby :rolleyes:

No 23 isn't young these days, what I was suggesting was, I found it strange that she chose this time, to start a family when she is just about to begin a new career & possibly it was due to PA being 40 & not wanting to be labelled with the "older Dad" tag & yes before you say it, I know 40 isn't old.

Also with regards to KP only seeing £ signs, yet again I wonder why she has to be brought into this thread but aside from that, I find your comment incredulous, considering it's PA who pimps out his children on a regular basis but as I said to another poster, I'll stick to discussing my feelings on him on the other thread.

One last thing, I find the whole eye rolling thing purely because you disagree with my opinion quite rude:)
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    One last thing, I find the whole eye rolling thing purely because you disagree with my opinion quite rude:)

I didn't mean for the eye rolling to be directed at you or your opinion, it was meant to be a footnote to my comment about KP, so I actually intended for it to be directed at her.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Isn't Peter old enough to be his girlfriends dad?

It always grosses me out a little when I see them together. It looks wrong somehow, like he's nobbing the kids au pair.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Actually to be fair this has not been publicised until today when clearly if she gets papped she will be showing. Then the press would hound her and make it rather stressful. She seems a nice girl, compared to his ex who IS publicising the fact she is up the duff but keeping it low key. ROTFLMAO

I was not referring to the pregnancy, I was referring to the child, that I don't doubt for one second will be pimped out to the highest bidder in the media...

No 23 isn't young these days, what I was suggesting was, I found it strange that she chose this time, to start a family when she is just about to begin a new career & possibly it was due to PA being 40 & not wanting to be labelled with the "older Dad" tag & yes before you say it, I know 40 isn't old.

Also with regards to KP only seeing £ signs, yet again I wonder why she has to be brought into this thread but aside from that, I find your comment incredulous, considering it's PA who pimps out his children on a regular basis but as I said to another poster, I'll stick to discussing my feelings on him on the other thread.

some people just cant help themselves :D it comes across as a total vindictive obsession to me.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the OK exclusive already been booked? I bet the gynaecologist will be putting on their make up in lieu of the 'heartwarming world exclusive' pictures of little Cash Cow.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I didn't mean for the eye rolling to be directed at you or your opinion, it was meant to be a footnote to my comment about KP, so I actually intended for it to be directed at her.

Ok thanks
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    It always grosses me out a little when I see them together. It looks wrong somehow, like he's nobbing the kids au pair.

She looks younger than 23. In early pictures of them together she looked more like his little sister.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

HahahA
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very fair point.
    And yes to be honest I personally didn't see any spark between them but happy to admit I was wrong.
    You know my feelings on what I see as using his children to promote his Reality Show, so I'll save my feelings on how I fear he'll do the same with this new baby for "the other" thread:)

Yes I think I'll be giving that thread a miss as I can imagine the predictable responses :) I hope he'll be doing as he's said and moving away from the Reality shows once his contracted period is up. The new channel is short snippets and much more under his control. We'll have to see how much Emily and the baby are exposed to the media. She's appeared in the show and he mentions her in his column but if they wanted to cash in they could have sold joint interviews and photo-shoots which they've chosen not to do so far. Anyway time will tell :)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I presume you're refering to KP & her husband?

I don't understand why she has to be brought into thread (purely to have a dig) that really, to be fair has nothing to do with her:confused:
    To be fair to Val, it was I who brought Pwicey into it earlier actually.
    Yes it HAS nothing to do with Pwicey. But she chose to out the pregnancy on twitter from pure spite before they announced it so she inserted herself into their pregnancy story .No doubt the kids picked up on something and Pwicey interrogated them under bright lights till they spilled the beans....lol :) I agree,she will be pulling her extensions out in fury .
    Anyway, I wish them both all the happiness in the world and hope Pwicey keeps her nose out of it now, in the way they kept their nose out of her bump news.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How else can he keep the reality shows interesting? Have a baby with a 23 year old....while ex-wife also has a baby...so Princess and Junior with have two half siblings...
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    How else can he keep the reality shows interesting? Have a baby with a 23 year old....while ex-wife also has a baby...so Princess and Junior with have two half siblings...

Three as Harvey is also their half brother. Plus any more she may have with future husbands and Pete may have with future nubile young girlfriends.....
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Katie Price will have a meltdown!

Too late for the meltdown (happened years ago)...now going into volcanic eruption methinks...:D

BEL, I think that this part of the original poster's post;

"PETER Andre has revealed he is having a baby with his young girlfriend Emily MacDonagh – just three months before the birth of Katie Price’s child."

in the article gave cart blanche for KP to be discussed on the thread, plus the fact it was KP who announced the pregnancy via Twitter.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Totally agree. She looks closer to 18 then 23.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    :D Totally agree. She looks closer to 18 then 23.

Exactly, young enough to be his daughter!
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie – who is married to Kieran Hayler — is currently around six months pregnant with her fourth child.

6 months? If that's true she'll be blocking out daylight by the time she drops it, she's HUUUUUUUUUGE by her own admission - even though she's keeping this pregnancy completely private... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete has confirmed the news in his New column
    wrote:
    "We were going to keep this to ourselves a little bit longer, but as everyone's been asking, I am very happy to tell you that
    Emily and I are having a baby, and we are over the moon. Emily will make a brilliant mum."

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/peter-andre-confirms-baby-news_3775710

Can't say I share some poster's worries about the age difference or Emily's career. My parent's had a similar age gap and Mum had three children before she was 26 then resumed a successful career and they had a very happy marriage. Both of Emily's parents are doctors so I'm sure they'll help keep her on track.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Pete has confirmed the news in his New column

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/peter-andre-confirms-baby-news_3775710

Can't say I share some poster's worries about the age difference or Emily's career. My parent's had a similar age gap and Mum had three children before she was 26 then resumed a successful career and they had a very happy marriage. Both of Emily's parents are doctors so I'm sure they'll help keep her on track.

Personally, it's not her age that I have a problem with - it's not like she's THAT young.
    I'm just finding it hard to imagine how she will resume her career if ( or more likely when ) she's been part of PA's reality tv circus.
    She may well be eminently capable, but many people might find it difficult to take her seriously as a Doctor given the association she will inevitably have with PA.

( And don't think for a second I've forgotten your promise to get me my Date with Destiny xx:D).
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good help us, another child to parade in front of the cameras
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to them :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, it's not her age that I have a problem with - it's not like she's THAT young.
    I'm just finding it hard to imagine how she will resume her career if ( or more likely when ) she's been part of PA's reality tv circus.
    She may well be eminently capable, but many people might find it difficult to take her seriously as a Doctor given the association she will inevitably have with PA.

( And don't think for a second I've forgotten your promise to get me my Date with Destiny xx:D).

I rather hope she'll be judged on her ability rather than on who she's married to (as I'm sure she will be by then:)), it is the 21st Century after all ;) I might have to renege as I suspect you're planning to use your date for an ambush rather than to pick Pete's technical brain :eek: (to be honest I don't think I'd qualify anyway as it's for peeps who download the app and I don't have an iPhone :o)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I rather hope she'll be judged on her ability rather than on who she's married to (as I'm sure she will be by then:)), it is the 21st Century after all ;) I might have to renege as I suspect you're planning to use your date for an ambush rather than to pick Pete's technical brain :eek: (to be honest I don't think I'd qualify anyway as it's for peeps who download the app and I don't have an iPhone :o)

It's a nice hope, but I think that unfortunately it may well be in vain - particularly if she and PA choose to participate in 5,427 magazine articles and photoshoots.

I am scandalised that you are trying to renege on my Date with Destiny - I spent the whole weekend covering myself in mahogany Ronseal and I now look like a particularly well-preserved garden shed.:rolleyes:;):D
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Good help us, another child to parade in front of the cameras

I wonder if the court case may result in a ban on filming the offspring he shares with KP. That would explain why Embolism is now incubating her very own Embryo.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I wonder if the court case may result in a ban on filming the offspring he shares with KP. That would explain why Embolism is now incubating her very own Embryo.

just what I thought....