Options

Anyone wish Corrie was Mon-Fri again this week?

eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After 5 fabulous days of Corrie last week, it was good to get back into the drama on Monday....but no episode Tuesday or Wednesday!! Have to wait until Thursday!!
Time to rethink the rescheduling please ITV.
Move the 2nd Monday episode to Tuesday, Thursday back to Wednesday and one of the Friday episodes to Thursday.
Daily Mon-Fri.
Wouldnt that be nice.

Comments

• Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wednesday's always going to be problematic for them because of the football. Personally I think they should move a Friday episode to Tuesday so it's spread over the week more.
  • Options
    BohochicBohochic Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    I so missed it tonight:cry:
  • Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i missed corrie tonight personally i move corrie back to wednesday
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    eye3 wrote: »
    After 5 fabulous days of Corrie last week, it was good to get back into the drama on Monday....but no episode Tuesday or Wednesday!! Have to wait until Thursday!!
    Time to rethink the rescheduling please ITV.
    Move the 2nd Monday episode to Tuesday, Thursday back to Wednesday and one of the Friday episodes to Thursday.
    Daily Mon-Fri.
    Wouldnt that be nice.

Yes I said that in a previous post. It would be great if Corrie was shown like Emmerdale Mon - Fri, but Wednesday would be a problem though!
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I would prefer it to go back to monday and wednesday I think its spread too thinly already
  • Options
    comedy89comedy89 Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    or go to 7:00 on Wed
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I wish it was 7 days a week!!
  • Options
    7 Network7 Network Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The football, or even the first half could comfortably be screened on ITV4. 7.30pm is Coronation St time, and would be brilliant at 7,30pm M-F with Emmerdale down to 5 eps at 7pm.

Predictably, and understandably to do this, BBC would move EE to 8pm. Really then the onus is on ITV to come up with new and popular shows between 8-9 and stop flogging their treasures to death. 5 eps a week is more than enough, and the shows should be inteded as a lynchpin to their evening schedule, not the bulk of it, however this is never going to happen.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think ITV should try something like this:

Monday as now
    Tuesday: 8pm Coronation Street, 8.30pm Emmerdale
    Wednesday as now
    Thursday: 8pm Coronation Street; 8.30 Emmerdale
    Friday: 7.00-8.00 Emmerdale; 8.30 Coronation Street
  • Options
    chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going back probably before some of the posters may have been watching the programme it was on a Monday Night & a Wednesday night, the quality was superb, no-one moaned about lack of extra shows.
    The more episodes shown weekly means in the long run quality has to suffer,
    imo Corrie being shown every weekday would be not be a good idea, or be in the best interests of the programme.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they had it right when it was three episodes a week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.