Are big boobs so bad?

parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
Forum Member
I'm 26 and thoughts of aging have been entering my head recently.

I have big boobs (they're a nice shape though), though they have increased with weight gain, and I'm in the process of losing weight at the moment (it's going well).

Now, as a woman I've always thought small breasts and big breasts were all beautiful. With smaller boobs you can where some gorgeous clothes that you just can't get away with if you're bigger plus they're perkier. But then I always like my boobs too regardless.

But the internet is a dangerous place at times, and while I was not feeling so great about myself last night, I googled some stuff...

General consensus - small boobs are better because bigger ones get all gross and saggy and just get in the way in bed, and that more than a handful is a waste. All this is true, I guess, but it's just depressing because there's not much I can do about it. To compliment small-breasted grils, posters seemed to go out of their way to trash big-boobed women. And I have seen saggy small boobs. (Look at Barbara Windsor's in her 30s and 40s)

Ugh, this is a rambly OP, I know, but I guess I'm asking, if you love the girl does it matter either way? (including when the boobies get older)

Be honest, of course. :):cool:

Comments

• TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    No, I love big boobs. They have to be real, of course. :)
  • VellumVellum Posts: 6,825
    Forum Member
    Yeah, men hate big tits, what are you on about?
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All boobs go saggy with age.
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it depends, big boobs are painful (obvs depends on size), but on a small girl, they can be painful.
    Also, it depends if they're in proportion to the rest of the body, and as to what people find attractive - I don't like them too big.
    And you can get bra's to make them look bigger, push up ones, padded, water ones, etcetc, and there isn't anything like that to make them look smaller.
    So I prefer them smaller.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think bras have a lot to do with how your boobs look... especially the older we get.. I hate seeing women with diddies round their knees.. Gadz...not a good look at all. One of my sisters ended up with banana diddies (small breasted) she never wore a bra,, She got a boob job about 5 years ago now and has a right pair of bricks on her. My other sister and I have diddies as pert as the day they grew :D we wear our proper fitted bras.
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    TheBilly wrote: »
    No, I love big boobs. They have to be real, of course. :)

Well, of course. :) Why anyone gets those ridiculous fakes ones is beyond me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big saggy knockers are still lovely on middle-aged women, but they've got to be on the right woman.
    Forum Member
    All boobs go saggy with age.

Even small ones?
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smaller boobs are easier to get your mouth around, but big boobs are more fun to play with. :D
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Depends if they're down to your knees.

Also, if a larger woman has bigger boobs then it's not as good as if a skinnier one did.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    Even small ones?

Have you ever heard of the pencil test?

If you can tuck a pencil under your boobs and the pencil sticks, your boobs are saggy. ;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with a nice big pair of buttresses. Nothing wrong at all IMO. :)
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I have never had big ones. Mine are about a c cup. And this is the biggest they have ever been. I am a size 12 clothes now whereas I used to be a 8-10.
    But I would love to have biggens, even just for a day! So dont let people slate them. It doesn't matter either way really does it. Loads more important things in life.
    My big brested friend used to say she hated the way they went under her arm pits when lying in bed, so she prefered to be on top LOL but little boobs still point downwards when bending over, so it's no better anyway!
    Forum Member
    I should point out that mine can't be that big because I'm only 5'3" but they've never me so much as a twinge of backpain.

My last two boyfriends made me paranoid because they both professed a preference for small boobs but claimed they loved mine. Lip service, I guess!
    Forum Member
    Well, I have never had big ones. Mine are about a c cup. And this is the biggest they have ever been. I am a size 12 clothes now whereas I used to be a 8-10.
    But I would love to have biggens, even just for a day! So dont let people slate them. It doesn't matter either way really does it. Loads more important things in life.
    My big brested friend used to say she hated the way they went under her arm pits when lying in bed, so she prefered to be on top LOL but little boobs still point downwards when bending over, so it's no better anyway!

No, a C cup is perfect, I wish I was that size. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Have you ever heard of the pencil test?

If you can tuck a pencil under your boobs and the pencil sticks, your boobs are saggy. ;)

Yeah, I failed that. :( But I think it'd have been hard for me to pass even as a perky 18 year old.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, of course. :) Why anyone gets those ridiculous fakes ones is beyond me.

Not ALL fake ones look ridiculous. I would wager that you have met/seen lots of women who have had boob jobs and you haven't even realised.
  • NoodleGuruNoodleGuru Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I think if you have a good bra on it doesn't really matter. Unless you have comedically large or small ones I wonder how many people really make any judgements about them, to be honest. Unless they're out on display with low tops etc, which automatically prompts people to think a bit more!

When I had larger boobs though I hated it, especially at school when I developed much faster than everyone else. I wanted to get a breast reduction for ages - glad I didn't now, as I've lost weight and so have they. But when I lost weight I did feel a bit sad having to go down a bra size!
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I failed that. :( But I think it'd have been hard for me to pass even as a perky 18 year old.

LOL

When I heard that, myself and all my friends went home and went in search of pencils ;)
  • SoliloquyOSoundSoliloquyOSound Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    When you say they get in the way in bed do you mean that they take up more room and your partner might end up having to yank the duvet over to his side thus leaving you cold OR sex.

If they love you then fundamentally in the end your tit size is not important.
    Forum Member
    Not ALL fake ones look ridiculous. I would wager that you have met/seen lots of women who have had boob jobs and you haven't even realised.

Well, yeah, there are those undermuscle ones that look alright - I was referring more to the watermelon variety. :)
  • Shadow27Shadow27 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Small boobs go saggy like spaniels ears I'm told. I totally agree on bras. I get mine from Bravissimo and adore buying new ones, very uplifting in many ways which is pretty amazing for a 34D like me. Proper big handful!

Honestly OP, you can't preserve yourself or stop your boobs or any other part of you ageing. Google Nigella Lawson and take comfort that at aged 50 she's very well upholstered and looking so much better than tiny chested Gillan McKeith.
    Forum Member
    NoodleGuru wrote: »
    When I had larger boobs though I hated it, especially at school when I developed much faster than everyone else. I wanted to get a breast reduction for ages - glad I didn't now, as I've lost weight and so have they. But when I lost weight I did feel a bit sad having to go down a bra size!

No, this is very encouraging, this is what I WANT to happen. :)
  • Shadow27Shadow27 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post reminds me of Miranda and the"'boob clap" the other night. Wear a bra in bed to avoid it or not wear one and pretend it's a duck.
    Forum Member
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Depends if they're down to your knees.

They're not. :) But they might be some day. ;)