Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Abomination will do/say anything to keep himself in the media.

KP taught him everything and now he is better at it than she ever was. ;-)

Yup.. the apprentice is now the master :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Amelia not make an appearance in OK over Christmas?
    Nope. Amelia's privacy gets respected, but Emily looked more than happy to take a fee for posing with Junior and Princess.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Yup.. the apprentice is now the master :D

Yep. He learnt from the queen of the media ho's and has now overtaken her in the self promotion stakes. Though at least he does have something to sell, even if it is complete guff, whereas she's run out of material.

This is a new article but seems to be made up of cobbled together nonsense about marriage and babies

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/556862/peter-andre-i-m-broody-for-baby-number-two

Just think of the mileage he can get out of a pregnancy next year and having to postpone the wedding until 2016 - 2 more years of Andre ramblings yay :(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    She really isn't. She's shown she's no better than him when it comes to latching on to a z-lister for the attention and money. And has been said, she's happy to exploit another mother's children for money and magazine covers, but not her own. If anything, Emily has shown herself to be right around TM's level.

I do agree with all you say; however, she is an intelligent and attractive girl, so in that sense she is streets ahead of Tangoman.
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep. He learnt from the queen of the media ho's and has now overtaken her in the self promotion stakes. Though at least he does have something to sell, even if it is complete guff, whereas she's run out of material.

This is a new article but seems to be made up of cobbled together nonsense about marriage and babies

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/556862/peter-andre-i-m-broody-for-baby-number-two

Just think of the mileage he can get out of a pregnancy next year and having to postpone the wedding until 2016 - 2 more years of Andre ramblings yay :(

I doubt there will be another "happy accident" he will marry rather than tarnish his orange halo. Emily has his number and is tying him down with a clamp. She is involved in interviews - which might go towards her share if they buy a new house,didn't he mention as he was paying for it he would decide on the house? Or something like that to a camera. Emily is in it for the long haul.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I doubt there will be another "happy accident" he will marry rather than tarnish his orange halo. Emily has his number and is tying him down with a clamp. She is involved in interviews - which might go towards her share if they buy a new house,didn't he mention as he was paying for it he would decide on the house? Or something like that to a camera. Emily is in it for the long haul.

That's how I see him, he would, imo, rather marry Emily to keep the "Mr Perfect" image he's spent years nailing than say "Emily & I are perfectly happy as we are, thanks"
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's old enough to be this girls dad!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's how I see him, he would, imo, rather marry Emily to keep the "Mr Perfect" image he's spent years nailing than say "Emily & I are perfectly happy as we are, thanks"

He could quite easily have said 'we're happy as we are and it's no one else business when we choose to get married' - but where are the OK front covers, column inches and attention in that? :p
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    He's old enough to be this girls dad!

:D One of those OK ads came on TV the other day and my 14 yr old son asked if she was one of his kids. :blush::D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    He could quite easily have said 'we're happy as we are and it's no one else business when we choose to get married' - but where are the OK front covers, column inches and attention in that? :p
    There's no money in privacy for zeleb dregs. That sort need the attention like normal people need oxygen.
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    :D One of those OK ads came on TV the other day and my 14 yr old son asked if she was one of his kids. :blush::D

I read a comment posted about the picture of PA & Emily at the airport, returning from a skiing trip & it said, it looks like a Dad picking his daughter up from a school trip:blush:
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a comment posted about the picture of PA & Emily at the airport, returning from a skiing trip & it said, it looks like a Dad picking his daughter up from a school trip:blush:

To be Emily must be loving it, older man and Peter Andre no less..
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    "We would have extended the marquee area and made the event big enough for 600 rather than 400 if we had.

600 :D I'm saying nothing else :p

I might be wrong but I think I read somewhere that he was turning OFF Christmas lights. I've never heard of anyone making an appearance to turn off lights before:o
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »

:D
    I quite like the idea that random events are now having to reassure the public that Tangoman WON'T be attending.
    Still, I'm sure that a brief mention in the Scunthorpe Telegraph will be more than enough to prove that he's still strength to strengthier than ever.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I think a lot of people today just get engaged, have a big party and never bother to get married. I know people with two or three kids who are only "engaged". Perhaps they feel it is less complicated to change your mind? Or when celebs have two kids with someone and THEN marry I wonder what all the fuss is about as surely having children is the biggest commitment you can made?

I saw a couple on TV where the girlfriend was in tears as her boyfriend proposed, as he cuddled their little boy!! It all seems rather ridiculous!!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I don't know about realising he's too old for her? Would his vanity allow that to even enter his head.:confused:
    I think that he thinks, she's the lucky one?
    BIB he might want that but I can't see him risking his "Mr Perfect" image.

Who knows, maybe he will marry Emily in Summer 2015, maybe he won't.

Perhaps if OK or Hello offer him a huge sum of money he will decide that getting married is a great idea!!! YAWN
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shouldn't giggle because I don't mind Peter but this quote:
    "It is not the first time I've heard it. Sheridan came to me and said she had heard the same thing."
    made me wonder if Sheridan was checking if he was coming so she could make her excuses not to, in case he was!
    Forum Member
    I quite like the idea that random events are now having to reassure the public that Tangoman WON'T be attending.
    Still, I'm sure that a brief mention in the Scunthorpe Telegraph will be more than enough to prove that he's still strength to strengthier than ever.

:D:D
    Perhaps if OK or Hello offer him a huge sum of money he will decide that getting married is a great idea!!! YAWN

Forget Hello, Pete's magazine of choice is OK! But yep I agree, if OK! offered him enough ££££s, he'd be dragging Emily up the aisle.
    "It is not the first time I've heard it. Sheridan came to me and said she had heard the same thing."
    made me wonder if Sheridan was checking if he was coming so she could make her excuses not to, in case he was!

And she'd check her diary & see she was conveniently double booked for that day!
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D That has a certain ring of truth of it.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In one tweet he manages to give his baby two nicknames. Amazing.
    Peter Andre @MrPeterAndre · Jan 7

Thanks to everyone who has sent Happy Birthday messages to mills :)) Happy first birthday goukla mou . Love dad
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In one tweet he manages to give his baby two nicknames. Amazing.

:o:o:o:o:o rolls eyes
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did well fron his marriage to Jordan. He was a forgotten one hit wonder before that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    He did well fron his marriage to Jordan. He was a forgotten one hit wonder before that

:D:D:D

**Sits back with popcorn**
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »

And still one hit wonder.
This discussion has been closed.