big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    vierte wrote: »
    Steve McFadden is supposed to be hot?

Or Jon Snow Channel 4 newsreader for that matter?!:o:confused:
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Jeremy Renner, Jeremy Renner, JEREMY RENNER.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not keen on Rachel McAdams. She's OK as an actress but she has that simpering look about her and reminds me of Kylie Minogue, who I also do not like.
  • Options
    AvinAGiraffeAvinAGiraffe Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Changing Tatum
    Colin Firth
    Robert Pattinson
    Bruce Willis
    James McAvoy
    Daniel Craig
    Gerard Butler
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel Stevens - she looks like your bog standard mid 30s woman once you take away the photoshop. Still can't believe she was FHM sexiest woman of 2014.
    Agree about Harry Styles - awful 'Donny Osmond in the 70s' hairstyle and some crap tattoos

Again, never got all the hoo-hah about George Clooney either

Going back a bit, I never saw what was so special about Rachel Hunter, great figure but always thought she was a bit plain

Agree about Rachel- average in the looks and got very lucky marrying Rod. Good legs though. (I say this as a Kiwi too!)
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deffo agree with Colin Firth. He always seems to play charmless characters as well in roles.
    Bridget Jones being a prime example, CF is not attractive and he wasnt a particularly nice person. Easy to see why Bridget was frothing at the gash for him
  • Options
    Gail forceGail force Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I'm not keen on Rachel McAdams. She's OK as an actress but she has that simpering look about her and reminds me of Kylie Minogue, who I also do not like.

Seen kylie twice at heathrow within the past few months. Believe me she is not a what i would call a sexy . My husband used to like her but couldn't believe how rough looking she was in reality.
    mel b is another plain jane in reality.
    seen cheril v many times and dont particularly like her but she is a very pretty girl.
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel Craig's face. He looks like a walnut/a shaved alan sugar
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan Gosling.

When he dyed his hair blonde for a role he reminded me of H from Steps.

:eek:
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry Styles, looks like a gonk.

The word I would use to describe him is gross.

(said the oil painting)
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Ryan Gosling.
    When he dyed his hair blonde for a role he reminded me of H from Steps.

Eww! Good thing I never did like him with blonde hair!
  • Options
    wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat Deeley, looks very average.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Mark Wright.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get Ellie Goulding, Michelle Keegan or Pixie Lott.
  • Options
    Kirsty_Jones90Kirsty_Jones90 Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone in 1D
    anyone in Westlife
    Shane Richie/Tyler Moon/Joey Branning/Ben Hardy from EE
    Brad Pitt
    Zac Effron
    Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Harry Styles. Not only does he have horrible hair that always looks greasy and shocking clothes that you'd get laughed at for wearing you weren't famous, he doesn't even have a handsome face or anything about him personality wise that would be actually attractive?
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orlando blooom.yuck.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hugh grant
  • Options
    Kirsty_Jones90Kirsty_Jones90 Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hugh grant

uhhgh indeed.
    and Robbie Williams of course
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I don't get Ellie Goulding, Michelle Keegan or Pixie Lott.

I agree with you on Keegan who overdoes the fake tan too much for a start - love the other two you mentioned though! I guess they're more pretty than hot though.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Gail force wrote: »
    Seen kylie twice at heathrow within the past few months. Believe me she is not a what i would call a sexy . My husband used to like her but couldn't believe how rough looking she was in reality.
    mel b is another plain jane in reality.
    seen cheril v many times and dont particularly like her but she is a very pretty girl.

Does anyone look good after a long flight? Perhaps some youngsters can just get through the experience without looking like they've just suffered a major trauma, but not the rest of us.
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's mean but I never got the love for Matt Smith, he looks like his face has melted:confused:
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Channing Tatum. Genuinely thought people were joking when they said they thought he was hot. Too much face and neck.

I echo everyone else who said Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Matt Smith, Bradley Cooper and Daniel Craig. Though the last two do have lovely eyes.

Jake Wood (Max from EastEnders): no, just no. Ditto Scott Maslen who played his brother, though he is miles more attractive than Jake Wood.

I can see why people fancy David Beckham, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp but for me they're just meh.

The one that really baffles me though is Benedict Cumberbatch. I know people say "oh, he's not classically good looking", but the sentence still works when you remove the word 'classically'. I just don't get it.

As for women:
    Cameron Diaz - again, like Bradley and Daniel, she has beautiful eyes, but that's it.
    Taylor Swift - too rodent like.
    Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfried, though I think these could be described as 'cute' rather than sexy or hot.
    Again I echo others who have said Amanda Holden and Carol Vorderman, between them they probably have half of the UK's Botox supplies in their faces.
    Mel B, though is she actually considered hot? I've never met anyone who thinks so.
    Gwyneth Paltrow, I think she's quite pretty, but I couldn't describe her as hot. She looks a bit like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Rachel Stevens - she looks like your bog standard mid 30s woman once you take away the photoshop. Still can't believe she was FHM sexiest woman of 2014.

Disagree. I think your bog standard mid 30s woman can only dream of having a body like Rachel Steven's. Also, if her beauty is down to photoshop, why does she look beautiful on TV, not just still photos.
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    There's no way that Cheryl is average. Look at her body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPAoSIuPAjU

Nope, nothing there that the other GA member's didn't have (and they don't
    have Cheryl's repulsive narcissism either).
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,990
    Forum Member
    anyone in 1D
    anyone in Westlife
    Shane Richie/Tyler Moon/Joey Branning/Ben Hardy from EE
    Brad Pitt
    Zac Effron
    Cristiano Ronaldo

Agree with your list except for one person. I think Zayn from 1D is gorgeous. Possibly Nicky from Westlife too as he's gotten older but I can let that one slide.

Do people really find Shane Ritchie hot lol?