Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Dancing with their red noses xx

http://youtu.be/zoQbPRfDz2M
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    ArtemChigvintsevFans‏@ArtemChig_Fans

Here is Artem and the Gang doing their Dare for Comic Relief!! http://youtu.be/zoQbPRfDz2M

:D:D:D:D

When Kate told us about the voting at the interval on sunday she mentioned that they had danced wih Red Noses for our tweets and a donation on sat night and gave us the number to add our donations too. but there were no signs of the noses on our show , Pity really it would have been an extra good finish to the show .

Silversandy is very kindly put one or two of my photos up on the thread , they are from the large screens as i messed up the zoom part and so the further away ones a bit blurry in parts , but some may be a little different to previous ones posted .new camera so not used to it yet .
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    These are yungathart's photos from the Sunday matinee in Sheffield

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/user/SandraMortlock/library/

Sorry yungathart, I had problems with flashing ads while I was trying to upload the pics.
    Forum Member
    Thank you for the Red Nose video SMW1963 and joyceb. They look as though they had fun doing this routine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the Red Nose video SMW1963 and joyceb. They look as though they had fun doing this routine.

Thank you for posting my photos , but do I need to sign in to see them , as i cant see anything .

It says sorry file 404 cant be found , am I doing something wrong?
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Thank you for posting my photos , but do I need to sign in to see them , as i cant see anything .

It says sorry file 404 cant be found , am I doing something wrong?

Try it again now yungathart. I think I had locked the file:o

http://s1120.beta.photobucket.com/user/SandraMortlock/library/yungathart
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats great, I can see them , your a STAR.bless you .:):)
    Forum Member
    Thats great, I can see them , your a STAR.bless you .:):)

A couple of the photos looked identical to two of the others so I deleted them.
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lovely pics yungathart, how is Chapter 3 coming on.:)

Just read this lovely article from Kara :D

http://t.co/DxNP6Y6o

joanne roy‏@1jo123

@RevealMag @ktointon what a lovely young woman Kara is , a genuine person if only more were like her ! xx
    Kara Tointon‏@ktointon

@1jo123 @revealmag thank you very much for such a kind message xxx
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are great photos Yungathart, thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple of the photos looked identical to two of the others so I deleted them.

They probably were , as sending them to you in three stages meant I had forgot which I had sent before , I should have taken note which I had sent . There are probably some I meant to send which I still have here :o, and some of the group and pro dances may not be as bad as I first thought , I did intend looking at them again , but SiL phoned me , so gettung on with the report aand checking pictures got delated . I will be at home tomorrow so will attempt to do it then .

Many thanks for your help .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to say Goodnight Ladies as I feel like an early night.
    Sweet Dreams to you all, lets have Kiltie Ones x.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, we have had some snow but I don,t think it will last long. It is a dreich, miserable day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has been snowing for the last 5hrs , but I have beenbusy putting part three of my report on word for most of the time , I have at last finished the saga , but dont know how to get it on here now ,and dont want to lose it again I had tried again to post it straight on to here this morning but got disconnected again , so its been put on word now , cutiing and pasting is not something I have done much before , and a bit worried as its 3pages long , dont know it this will make a difference at all.

Is there any one who can talk me through it please , Im stupid I know ,if I had not lost it twice before I would not be such a ninny trying to do it ..:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been snowing for the last 5hrs , but I have beenbusy putting part three of my report on word for most of the time , I have at last finished the saga , but dont know how to get it on here now ,and dont want to lose it again I had tried again to post it straight on to here this morning but got disconnected again , so its been put on word now , cutiing and pasting is not something I have done much before , and a bit worried as its 3pages long , dont know it this will make a difference at all.

Is there any one who can talk me through it please , Im stupid I know ,if I had not lost it twice before I would not be such a ninny trying to do it ..:o

You are very brave attempting these things Yungathart I haven,t a clue how to do them.
    We have lost our snow but we now have Gales and torrential rain. I haven,t been over the door today.
    I am looking forward to Part 3 of your report very much.
    Forum Member

Oh dear yungathart no pressure then. The important thing is to save the document you have compiled. I have just had a practise with one of my Word documents. Do you have Windows 7? If you do open the document and highlight using the left mouse. Then use Ctrl C. Remove highlight by clicking on the left mouse. Go to the Reply box on DS and then type Ctrl V. Do not delete the highlighted document If you do delete by mistake you will get a message asking if you want to save the changes. Just say no

If you are still worried send me a copy of the document as an attachment and then we have another copy to post.:)

There may be a younger more knowledgeable poster you can advise you but the above worked for me.

Do you have any more photos you want to add to the Photobucket file?
    Forum Member
    Do you think Iveta is trying to make us jealous?

https://twitter.com/D8Iveta/status/301709727946129410/photo/1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    If anyone is interested Kara will be on 'Lorraine' tomorrow at 8.45 am. Not really a good day to be on as she will miss her cooked breakfast she had last year! Good to see her lovely face again and no doubt Lorraine will ask about Artem!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think Iveta is trying to make us jealous?

https://twitter.com/D8Iveta/status/301709727946129410/photo/1

I'm off work with the Flu and this has made me very jealous!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alldancing wrote: »
    If anyone is interested Kara will be on 'Lorraine' tomorrow at 8.45 am. Not really a good day to be on as she will miss her cooked breakfast she had last year! Good to see her lovely face again and no doubt Lorraine will ask about Artem!

Thanks for letting us know Alldancing ;)

Kara & Artem like to do brunch (late breakfast) so they may have that in mind for VD;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes thers about 4inch of snow outside my window
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear yungathart no pressure then. The important thing is to save the document you have compiled. I have just had a practise with one of my Word documents. Do you have Windows 7? If you do open the document and highlight using the left mouse. Then use Ctrl C. Remove highlight by clicking on the left mouse. Go to the Reply box on DS and then type Ctrl V. Do not delete the highlighted document If you do delete by mistake you will get a message asking if you want to save the changes. Just say no

If you are still worried send me a copy of the document as an attachment and then we have another copy to post.:)

First of all thanks for your help , and yes I have a few more photos , I think might reproduce OK , I will send them after my meal . Yes I am on Windows 7.so have tried to do as you suggest , but all that posted was the Letters Ctr V but no document , I have scanned the three pages so might have to send them as attachments it might come as one document or three not sure yet which ,as I havnt a clue what I am doing now ,:confuse sorry that I have chopped some of your post, silversandy whoops
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry to hear about the Flu hope you recover quickly .Hugs .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

First of all thanks for your help , and yes I have a few more photos , I think might reproduce OK , I will send them after my meal . Yes I am on Windows 7.so have tried to do as you suggest , but all that posted was the Letters Ctr V but no document , I have scanned the three pages so might have to send them as attachments it might come as one document or three not sure yet which ,as I havnt a clue what I am doing now ,:confuse sorry that I have chopped some of your post, silversandy whoops

I have just seen that I did not actually type Ctrl V, but Ctr V , so will have another try again after my meal , Whoops
This discussion has been closed.