Does anyone know who's made the semi -Finals? *possible Spoilers*

stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
Forum Member
Just wondering does anyone know for sure who has made the semis? I would have thought some names would have been leaked by now.. I assume the acts are told a few weeks before the live shows so they have time to prepare?

Although I guess it's pretty obvious who the main big acts will be, I wonder if the drummer boy finally makes it through this year

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone know for sure who has made the semis? I would have thought some names would have been leaked by now.. I assume the acts are told a few weeks before the live shows so they have time to prepare?

Although I guess it's pretty obvious who the main big acts will be, I wonder if the drummer boy finally makes it through this year

I know one of the acts personally who are a back-up for the semi-finals, they found 2-3weeks ago. I'm not allowed to say anything though :/
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea...

would like the boy who did the backward dancing...

the drummer boy..

the gymnasts

and the comic bloke with all the voices

and the edif piaf granny

:p

*do i get a prize if they all get thru?* lol
    (although i have seen pics of drummer boy crying so not sure he makes it)
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the father and son Jacko dancers from last week make the semis. They were good.
  • Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing The Arrangement are in, after reading here yesterday that they're struggling to juggle A Levels and rehearsals.....

xxxx
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Othelio have been dropped and the magic flute couple have pulled out (both originally made it), are there going to be just 7 performances in two of the shows or are there going to be two bonus contestants who didn't originally get through? If it's the latter, then no doubt we'll get some dramatic scene tonight of the judges 'changing their minds' and putting them through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I just hope you like dance acts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping (against hope ?) that the semi's will provide us with either new acts we haven't seen yet or whole performances by auditionees where we've previously only seen a few seconds.

What d'ya think? Is this likely?

We've got hours of semi's to be filled in this coming week and I can't see them doing that from the few acts that we deffo know are going through to the next round. But it's judges decisions too tonight isn't it? We might get to see a few seconds of some other good/better acts...

Anyway I've just found out that Diversity are doing a guest spot on Monday with a new set - YAY!!! Bring it on boys...