Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »

I have just seen that I did not actually type Ctrl V, but Ctr V , so will have another try again after my meal , Whoops

When you have highlighted the document it goes blue press the Control Key (below the shift key) and the letter C. After removing the highlighting go to the DS reply box and press the Control Key and the letter V. The text will then be posted in the reply box. Hope this makes more sense. Good luck.
    Forum Member
    Sorry to read you have flu SMW1063. You will have to watch Artem vids to regain your strength.:) Take care of yourself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member

When you have highlighted the document it goes blue press the Control Key (below the shift key) and the letter C. After removing the highlighting go to the DS reply box and press the Control Key and the letter V. The text will then be posted in the reply box. Hope this makes more sense. Good luck.

I don't really know what you're trying to do (too lazy to read back) : But thought you wouldn't mind if i explained clearer; Find the key that says ctrl on your keyboard, pres it and Keep it pressed, don't let it loose. Then press c or v (The c stands for copy, v is for pasting, though I've no clue why it's a v) Then you can let the ctrl go. hope this helps!
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to read you have flu SMW1063. You will have to watch Artem vids to regain your strength.:) Take care of yourself.

I have been watching K&A's dances this afternoon,:D:D

Out of all their dances there was only the Jive I was not so keen on,but then again they hardly had time to rehearse with Artem's shoulder injury !

Looking forward to seeing Kara back on my TV screen tomorrow.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    blackflier wrote: »

I don't really know what you're trying to do (too lazy to read back) : But thought you wouldn't mind if i explained clearer; Find the key that says ctrl on your keyboard, pres it and Keep it pressed, don't let it loose. Then press c or v (The c stands for copy, v is for pasting, though I've no clue why it's a v) Then you can let the ctrl go. hope this helps!

Thank you blackflier AND silversandy , I will give it a try , sorry that I am stupid :eek:
    Forum Member
    blackflier wrote: »

Thank you blackflier AND silversandy , I will give it a try , sorry that I am stupid :eek:

You are not stupid. I didn't explain it very well.:o
    Forum Member
    Yungathart's report of SCD Live Part 3

We were asked to vote for our favourite so during the interval out came my phone only for my D-i-L to start teasing me , Laughing she said ‘ I suppose you are going to vote for Artem ,’ she got a defiant YES !! and I will vote for Michael as well , which I duly did , giving a few more extra ones to Artem just for luck . I have the feeling she voted for Artem as well , for when he first came close up she quickly took a photo of him .
    I loved the Lisa and Bobby routine and was so surprised that their Top Hats and costumes were so sparkling , it did not look like it on TV, the music was great and I was dying to get up and dance with them . Lisa really gives her all and takes the crowd along with her all the way , the judges were generous and a bit naughty with their innuendos, and being butch and camp to Bobby and her , there was a lot of face pulling by them all and on the close up screen Bobby was enjoying himself , but looked all but done in where as Lisa was fizzing and flying high . You do have to admire her for her energy . even though her technique is not perfect. The little girls in front of us ,held up their 10s again , a very good start to the second half.
    Dani and Pasha came on to dance their Charleston I wasn’t sure about her costume , it looked slightly Egyptian , Pasha waved back to the person who yelled his name as he was about to dance . The Music was terrific , couldn’t sit still while they were dancing , and they danced superbly ,and got a much better reception this time , the judges were in good spirits and over the top about little Dani , more nudge nudge wink wink from Len and Bruno, and Dani was full of her self , enjoying the praise, she did not really include Pasha , and once again went on about her Vincent before they went off, I was not over impressed with it , and felt a bit sorry for Pasha . They got very good marks from the three wise men .

Phil and Karen arrived looking very elegant in his grey suit , its surprising how tall both Phil and Michael are , I am used to seeing them in their cricket gear , but some how they looked taller in their evening dress grey suits . Phil looked good as they danced round , I cant remember much about Karen , don’t know why ,perhaps it was because Phil was being so serious for once , he thought he had done well ,as did the crowd but got a shock when he received the comments of the judges , very unjust and premeditated IMO , he was hopeful that he would pass Michael on the board by the end .

Fern and Artem quickly walked out to the centre platform , stood poised in hold a perfect couple looking so elegant waiting to start the VW, Fern looks beautiful in her silver grey lace gown , if only she had had a dress like this on TV , instead of the dreary looking things she was made to wear , lovely style shimmering from all the jewels sewn on to the lace , Artem looking so handsome and his wonderful body looking at its very best in the striped grey trousers and waistcoat and white shirt , which again showed off his lovely firm bottom to its best , ( Im getting hot just thinking about it now ) The lights were lowered , the spot lights picked them out and the music started ,he swept her around as only Artem can ,to a favourite tune of mine ‘ She’s always a woman to me ‘ the arena was hushed you could hear a pin drop ,Fern looked so more confident than on the TV , her figure slender , Artem upright , elegant , looked so manly , sweeping her around with what looked such ease , I could have cried it was so beautiful, they got a wonderful ovation when they made their way to Kate . they also got wonderful praise from Len for the dance and Artem was praised by Len for his routine , to which Artem grinned and nodded . the other two said similar things about them , Fern looking so grateful , Artem beaming and then listening intently to what was being said . when they got a 10 from Len he punched the air and I think they got 9 from Bruno and 8 from Craig , I was busy taking photos while they talked to Kate , they looked really happy . and I was thrilled when Artem turned to smile to us as he made his way off. Some of us were on our feet whooping and he didn’t seem to mind .

Michael had made his way to meet up with Natalie who had come from the other end of the stage , both looking elegant, tall very attractive , to a huge ovation and started to dance to New York ,New York , this is the tune which is played each week at the football match as our stadium is THE NEW YORK STADIUM , after the local area , so I love this tune and have been known to do a few steps at times to it , so I had to force myself to sit still again for not the first time during the show , they danced well , but it didn’t quite seem to have that extra special something that it had at Wembley .but it was good never the less, and got a terrific ovation .the judges were not too generous with the marks , but Michael said providing he got more than Tuffers he did not care ,so was happy he did get those higher marks .

Denise and James came on to do the Charleston , which was ok but I was a little disappointed to be honest , it was not the world beating dance that Len made it out to be , saying he loved the cartwheel lift that James had given Denise , and yes that was good and slick , but Len has such preordained views that you know will be coming from him , that you stop listening to him . the other two were about same and they all gave 10 marks , James and Denise were jumping around James saying his wife could not get more marks than him now .

Ola and Loius came on to huge screams again from the ladies , Ola looked gorgeous, in a pink short dress she looked about 15 years old , and when the Time of my life tune opened up so did the screams , I know that my D-i-L loves this tune , and when we all went to London that was the show she picked for her choice for us see, It was great too so I know she was dying to see Louis do the lift , He certainly can jump and catch that’s for sure ,and I enjoyed it more than their first dance . Ola was really good , lovely dancing . The judges were on something by this time or it might have been a top up at the interval that was taking effect now , but any way the FAB U LUS and the Wonderful Daarlings were flowing by them all by this time , and Louis did not look as sulky at the chat as he had been given 3 10s, but his eyes seem to lack life still as he came on close up .

All the pro dances were wonderful and we were spoilt by them all ,as too by the whole group dancers which were such fun , I am not sure which order they came in , but though I thought that I would not be be bothered by the RED dance with the ladies being pulled around very elegantly , I was thrilled by it when I saw it it did help that Artem was close to us at times in it , and he was superb even to when he and Karen were straightening the ropes as they went back to couples and reclipping the ropes to each stand his hands were not just pulling the rope to him like the rest but his hands were being pointed even then . I had visions of Artem pulling our sledge in the snow as that is what it reminded me of but we didn’t get the snow , that was to come later about 8pm , so I didn’t need the sledge after all ,oh dear !! The final dance I called it the Gold dance was really good and they all were enjoying them selves, especially Artem and Pasha and Natalie who were giving it the lot , but everyone was having fun and all had huge smiles and were misbehaving a little .such a shame when it stopped to start the awarding of the Glitterball.
    My D-i-L started laughing as Artem and then Michael were the first two to be eliminated , she said your not very good at choosing are you ,both of yours are out first , I pulled my face and said it’s a fix .Phil was jumping about as one by one the others were named until he was in the last three , but o fcourse it was down to the expected two couples left to the end , only for James’s disgust it was awarded to Louis again .

This had been such an enjoyable show , I liked it so much more than last year’s perhaps because Artem was dancing proper dances this year and he looked so happy too , not quite as much as when Kara and he danced together three years ago , but I don’t suppose he ever will recreate that wonderful year on the show again but he looked very much at ease with himself this year , and it was lovely to see .
    When we were struggling to get out of the car parks as the attendants who direct you in , just stood around talking when we came out , people were arriving for the evening and last show of the tour although it was 2 and half hours away , they were to be caught in snow as the came out after the show , but we were home and dry by then .
    Forum Member
    A wonderful report Yungathart. I wish I could write a report that makes other people see the show through your eyes.

About to look at new photos. Will add them to Photobucket and repost.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silversandy I have sent four more phots to you , and after umpteen tries to post report on here I have sent another email which has the report as an attachement , it seemed very quick as it transfered it , so hope all is well . honestly I think it would have been quicker for me to send it by carrier pigeon , I am useless today , I have just eaten the worst pancake I have ever made apart from the one I made last night ,which was marginaly worse ,Ive been making them for 70years , my mum showed me when I was about six , I ask you how can you not cook a pancake properly , must be feeling stressed , or I am losing my marbles .what :rolleyes:

I have a feeling this report is going to be a big let down after the trouble I am causing and the help I am being given by you all.:o:o
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you silversandy you had the report up before I could tell you it was coming , bless you , we have such lovely friends on this thread and there is always some one that will help out when help is needed. I am sorry that my report is so long and in three parts , I do sometimes over do the length of my posts , trouble is once I get going I dont know when to stop my OH always said that , It was just that I had had such an enjoyable time at the show I did not know what to leave out . Thanks for thre help .:):)
    Forum Member
    Thank you silversandy you had the report up before I could tell you it was coming , bless you , we have such lovely friends on this thread and there is always some one that will help out when help is needed. I am sorry that my report is so long and in three parts , I do sometimes over do the length of my posts , trouble is once I get going I dont know when to stop my OH always said that , It was just that I had had such an enjoyable time at the show I did not know what to leave out . Thanks for thre help .:):)

I don't know why but Artem's torso looks naughty without displaying the rest of him.;)

Sorry your pancakes didn't work out yungathart. I usually buy them ready made. Squirt lemon on them and put them in the microwave.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Yungathart for another wonderful Part of your report. Funny that you should remark on James and Denise,s Charleston I was never that struck on it.I couldn,t understand what all the fuss was about with Len when they performed it on Strictly and he was in raptures about it.
    Like you I thought Ola,s Pink dress was gorgeous and she looked Lovely.
    Artem and Fern were just Gorgeous.!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention the Pancakes. I make them every Year and yesterday morning they were making them on Loraine,s show and the Guy who was making them put a ladlefull of batter in the pan. I thought I would try that but they were too thick, so I amback to my usual amount.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    I forgot to mention the Pancakes. I make them every Year and yesterday morning they were making them on Loraine,s show and the Guy who was making them put a ladlefull of batter in the pan. I thought I would try that but they were too thick, so I amback to my usual amount.

Thats funny Thats what I did , plus a new pan which was not a good idea , and it didnt work , :D:D
  • gb17gb17 Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for your tour reports and photos...and yes
    Yungathart, part three was worth waiting for.

Although I went last week, I didnt post a report, as I didn't think you'd want to read another one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why but Artem's torso looks naughty without displaying the rest of him.;)

Sorry your pancakes didn't work out yungathart. I usually buy them ready made. Squirt lemon on them and put them in the microwave.

I might try that next time !!!:D:D

As for Artems torso , its really something isnt it , Phew !!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gb17 wrote: »
    Thank you all for your tour reports and photos...and yes
    Yungathart, part three was worth waiting for.

Although I went last week, I didnt post a report, as I didn't think you'd want to read another one.

Awe Bless you , I did wonder about that myself , and thats the trouble by going to a late show , but I could not help myself , as I had so enjoyed it .
  • gb17gb17 Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I said I didn't write a tour report, this was my experience last Wednesday.

It started off like this. Because of the crowd for stadium/arena, my husband and I decided to leave early to be able to leave the car by the tube near to us. We had a restaurant reservation, but because we were early, told my husband to go on, while I waited at Wembley for my friend.

My friend arrived, and we went along to the hotel. My friend and I are both about 5 foot, and there was an enormous hulk, at least 6ft 5, masquerading as a security guard obliterating the whole doorway. "Are you staying here?" "No" well you can't come in. I explained my husband was in foyer, and we had a table reservation..Can't come in. I asked about my husband sitting in hotel. We have an 'event' on...namely the football fans. Two men carrying their drinks were going in, and in the end this twerp let us in.

The three of us ordered our meal, my friend and I nearly finished ours, when the waitress came over to say shed forgotten to put my husbands order in! great! Anyway, meal finished, a complaint to manager,(followed by a letter), and off we went.

Straight into arena, had floor seats again, things must be better.

Well, by the time the lights went off, my friend and I nearly lost the will to live. Three people behind us, man and two women didnt stop talking. He sounded like Joe Swash(sorry) and although there were men in audience, it was a bit unnerving for this man..talking out loud about going to different venues, the dancers and a thorough know all... Also both he and his wife were constantly picking up their heavy coats trying to put them behind us, and each time wacking my friend across the head....she kept saying if they do it one more time.

Lights went down, in came 3 people looking for their seats, we were asked for our tickets, fumble in dark for my bag, their seats couldn't be found so they stood along side us. So we didn't see the beginning, then, group of people came in during first dance, stood at edge of arena, while a dispute was going on with them, so didn't see the dance.... It should be like the theatre, not just letting people walk in any old time, standing I. Front of people.

So watched show, loved Fern&Artrem VW, thought she looked lovely. Wasn't keen on red/black dance, do they really need Jason, couldnt one of our gang created that dance.

Show finished, first coach with Ola/James plus others, already driving away while we were just coming out.

We arrived back at the station where we left car at 11pm. I said how we'd be home in five minutes, and my poor friend had a long journey home. Got to car, and car battery was flat! We phoned the AA to be told they would be with us at 12.20am! We were outside an Indian restaurant and they were fantastic offering us tea/coffee and to keep warm. A waiter about to go home, offered to try and start the car, which he eventually did, and we were so grateful.

So that was how the evening ended.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    gb17 wrote: »
    Although I said I didn't write a tour report, this was my experience last Wednesday.

It started off like this. Because of the crowd for stadium/arena, my husband and I decided to leave early to be able to leave the car by the tube near to us. We had a restaurant reservation, but because we were early, told my husband to go on, while I waited at Wembley for my friend.

My friend arrived, and we went along to the hotel. My friend and I are both about 5 foot, and there was an enormous hulk, at least 6ft 5, masquerading as a security guard obliterating the whole doorway. "Are you staying here?" "No" well you can't come in. I explained my husband was in foyer, and we had a table reservation..Can't come in. I asked about my husband sitting in hotel. We have an 'event' on...namely the football fans. Two men carrying their drinks were going in, and in the end this twerp let us in.

The three of us ordered our meal, my friend and I nearly finished ours, when the waitress came over to say shed forgotten to put my husbands order in! great! Anyway, meal finished, a complaint to manager,(followed by a letter), and off we went.

Straight into arena, had floor seats again, things must be better.

Well, by the time the lights went off, my friend and I nearly lost the will to live. Three people behind us, man and two women didnt stop talking. He sounded like Joe Swash(sorry) and although there were men in audience, it was a bit unnerving for this man..talking out loud about going to different venues, the dancers and a thorough know all... Also both he and his wife were constantly picking up their heavy coats trying to put them behind us, and each time wacking my friend across the head....she kept saying if they do it one more time.

Lights went down, in came 3 people looking for their seats, we were asked for our tickets, fumble in dark for my bag, their seats couldn't be found so they stood along side us. So we didn't see the beginning, then, group of people came in during first dance, stood at edge of arena, while a dispute was going on with them, so didn't see the dance.... It should be like the theatre, not just letting people walk in any old time, standing I. Front of people.

So watched show, loved Fern&Artrem VW, thought she looked lovely. Wasn't keen on red/black dance, do they really need Jason, couldnt one of our gang created that dance.

Show finished, first coach with Ola/James plus others, already driving away while we were just coming out.

We arrived back at the station where we left car at 11pm. I said how we'd be home in five minutes, and my poor friend had a long journey home. Got to car, and car battery was flat! We phoned the AA to be told they would be with us at 12.20am! We were outside an Indian restaurant and they were fantastic offering us tea/coffee and to keep warm. A waiter about to go home, offered to try and start the car, which he eventually did, and we were so grateful.

So that was how the evening ended.

It probably wasn't very funny for you guys, but I could hardly keep my laughter in! You've got a verry enjoying way of writing :D

(sorry for laughing at your misfortunes :o;))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight Ladies and Sweet Dreams x.
    Forum Member
    Morning - Thanks for your report GB17. Such a shame when things go wrong and spoil your evening. Hope you enjoyed the show anyway.

Just watched Kara on Lorraine talking about adult literacy. Not the best of pics but at least I tried. Looks as though her hair is extension free. Not keen on the style. When asked about Artem, Kara said he is introverted romantic. However they are going out for a romantic meal tonight.

156ua76.jpg
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Kara on Lorraine this morning, she is such a lovely lady,very natural & genuine.:)

In her interview I thought she spoke movingly about reading,Artem,a true gentleman , he's an 'introverted romantic' ;):)& dinner out tonight.;)

Her hair is shorter now and scrunched,which at the moment is very popular. Overall Kara looked just beautiful ,a class act :)
  • marileigh1marileigh1 Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning - Thanks for your report GB17. Such a shame when things go wrong and spoil your evening. Hope you enjoyed the show anyway.

Just watched Kara on Lorraine talking about adult literacy. Not the best of pics but at least I tried. Looks as though her hair is extension free. Not keen on the style. When asked about Artem, Kara said he is introverted romantic. However they are going out for a romantic meal tonight.

156ua76.jpg

I watched it too! I thought Kara looked as though she'd just got out of bed and hadn't bothered to do her hair! :confused: But she's still so lovely the way she talks about herself and her problems.

I didn't think Lorraine's interview was verygood re. the books Kara was promoting and thought a great opportunity was missed. Thought they should have had one or two examples of the books
    on the table to show the TV audience - it's difficult to imagine what they are like - how big, how many words, etc.

Good to hear Artem's name mentioned - "introvertedly romantic"! I like it. :)
This discussion has been closed.