Options

Daily Mail profiles

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
Forum Member
✭✭
I just logged in and got someone elses profile, logged out and saw someone elses. Is anyone else having this problem? I can see real names and emails.

Comments

• Options
    AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't know but i'd get it reported if I were you.
  • Options
    Green ThingGreen Thing Posts: 1,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me 2..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me 2..

I want to ask if you're getting the same three profiles as me, but I suppose that would be invasive!

I noticed someone has had their details obviously changed though, a note in their info box, so the DM has caused a bit of hassle for some.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I got some woman called Joanne.

Scrolling back through her posting history she makes Nick Griffin look fair-minded.

I pity the poor sod that got mine- they'll have an embolism when they see how "LOONEY LEFT!" I am.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got a guy who says that he speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but his given 'real name' is totally different from the name on his email!
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I got a guy who says that he speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but his given 'real name' is totally different from the name on his email!

I got the same guy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got the same guy.

I hope it's not the same few being shown to everyone, they'll be deluged with emails!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's all been fixed now - but I have a new name and nationality, whether by DM balls-up or because someone edited my profile. I'm not pleased. Luckily my comments are always on the innocuous side so I don't need to feel afraid of being outed!
  • Options
    bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would hate for my profile to be made public. The amount of absolute rubbish i post on there, just to wind DM readers up - if my work found out what id posted, id be in serious trouble.
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    I would hate for my profile to be made public. The amount of absolute rubbish i post on there, just to wind DM readers up.

Same here. I look at a story, think "what would the average DM reader make of this", then make a comment in the exact opposite.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you checked that everything is okay bbb? I viewed about half a dozen different profiles, and mine was viewed, because my little intro box bit had been deleted, and name and city changed.

I'm surprised they haven't made any comment. There are possibly hundreds of users who don't know their names and emails were viewable last night.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit irresponsible of them, bugs occur but that simply shouldn't happen.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    glad I closed mine down now.