Beckham set for reality shows

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
Forum Member
David Beckham is believed to be considering a UK reality show following pressure from his kids.

Strictly Come Dancing, DOI possible. This from his Miami Football website.

We found this fun parody of Beckham in Peckham. Basically Becks, with Uncle Albert who then encounters iffy criminals in the shape of Harry The Napper, Harry Redknapp and Dutch brolly dealer, Mac The Brolly. Steve McClaren.

Tis quite good fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZPMDu3vcs&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so sick of this man. He seems like a nice guy but the continued God-like status others bestow on him is tiresome and I find him overexposed.

If he did appear on one of those shows (which I doubt will happen, this story seems like a load of BS and tabloid wishful thinking) he'd automatically win which would be ridiculously unfair. Hopefully it won't happen.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    He is meeting world leaders about saving animals today (great cause) But why is he so highly valued? He was a half decent footballer not some great mind.

If he tells africa to stop hunting the elephant...Will they listen because he is david beckham? Doubt it. He needs to learn less is more
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that Victoria didn't sign up for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills while they were over there!
  • Hairy_CaramelHairy_Caramel Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    sportgal9 wrote: »
    David Beckham is believed to be considering a UK reality show following pressure from his kids.

Strictly Come Dancing, DOI possible. This from his Miami Football website.

We found this fun parody of Beckham in Peckham. Basically Becks, with Uncle Albert who then encounters iffy criminals in the shape of Harry The Napper, Harry Redknapp and Dutch brolly dealer, Mac The Brolly. Steve McClaren.

Tis quite good fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZPMDu3vcs&feature=youtu.be

It's shit and boring. You've posted it before desperately trying to get people to comment on it.

Don't give up your day job.