Options

a misogynist and a coward!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
Forum Member
John James is a misogynist and a coward. I bet he would never pick on a guy the way he keeps riling his female house mates. Josie should wise up and keep well clear. How long before he adds Keeley and (new) Rachel to his hit list?

Comments

• Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh he'll definitely have a go at keeley , but he won't have a go at the guys .
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    He really has a major chip on his shoulder.

He seems to try to work out who he can get away with verbally abusing, but when he picks the wrong target (Josie, Corin) he ends up playing the victim.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    EEBBFan wrote: »
    John James is a misogynist and a coward.

That's a bit unfair.

I think JJ is an equal-opportunities coward.
    After all, he's had a good go at Dave as well.

I don't think he targets people because of gender.
    He targets them on the basis of their ability and/or desire to defend themselves.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he might go for Rachel as she seems that bit more vulnerable than Keeley. Caoimhe is desperate for him to target Keeley though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Exactly! thanks guys! that's why I was quite surprised that the vote distribution between him and Nathan on Fri was so favourable 89%-11%. I thought the great British public would've sussed him out by now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He picks on people who cannot stand up for themselves.
    He is a classic bully. These kinds of people disgust me.
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think it's all unconscious with JJ. It doesn't make it OK, he should be challenged whenever he is out of order - not necessarily aggressively, but with a firm "I don't agree" or "I don't accept that", or just moving out of his space. But I don't believe he's a malicious bully. Still no fun if you're on the receiving end.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About crabgate......if it is true that Steve called him that, and JJ is constantly told by Josie, that it was Steve who first called him that.......why has he not had a go at Steve.......why did he keep hammering on at Josie.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    About crabgate......if it is true that Steve called him that, and JJ is constantly told by Josie, that it was Steve who first called him that.......why has he not had a go at Steve.......why did he keep hammering on at Josie.....

Because he cares about Josie and not so much about Steve. He also admitted that when Nathan called him crab eyes he never said anything to him because he felt intimidated. Which is understandable, Nathan acted like a thug sometimes.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's as thought out as that. Things irritate him or confuse him about people and he starts going on.at them, instead of keeping quiet. If he was a mysoginst, he wouldn't have acted the way he did with Josie and Corin after the row as no women would have one over on him.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spizaa wrote: »
    Because he cares about Josie and not so much about Steve. He also admitted that when Nathan called him crab eyes he never said anything to him because he felt intimidated. Which is understandable, Nathan acted like a thug sometimes.

oh come on :rolleyes:

JJ's the one who's always saying if he has a problem with someone he'll tell them and he isn't afraid of anyone .

he can't expect josie to sort out his problems , she isn't his mom .
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    spizaa wrote: »

That doesn't say much about his morals if he's not willing to stand up to people who intimidate him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh come on :rolleyes:

JJ's the one who's always saying if he has a problem with someone he'll tell them and he isn't afraid of anyone .

he can't expect josie to sort out his problems , she isn't his mom .

I agree. He just has a bad case of mummys boys syndrome. I think hes used to being protected and so has been able to be brave in his head.

I think hes a great housemate though. Slightly unhinged and angry when he can't work something or someone out. lol;)
  • Options
    patrick37patrick37 Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok,let's be honest
    this boy has some real serious issues that he should really try to work on.

He has a real problem with attractive woman and constantly feels the need to show them that he doesn't like them.

I think he doesn't attack keeley because he is afraid of powerful women.

There is something happened in his past that coursed real issues women and he isn't aware of it
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly! thanks guys! that's why I was quite surprised that the vote distribution between him and Nathan on Fri was so favourable 89%-11%. I thought the great British public would've sussed him out by now.

Oh, I think they have. he's not a pleasant person but he was more interesting than nathan. Put JJ up against ben and it would be a different story - I hope!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    patrick37 wrote: »
    Ok,let's be honest
    this boy has some real serious issues that he should really try to work on.

He has a real problem with attractive woman and constantly feels the need to show them that he doesn't like them.

I think he doesn't attack keeley because he is afraid of powerful women.

There is something happened in his past that coursed real issues women and he isn't aware of it

Couldn't have put it better myself.....his issues with women go beyond the BB psycologists! :cool:
  • Options
    rexfanrexfan Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    Yawn.... Another JJ bashing thread.........

JJ will be there to the end...:D

Josie won't:D

Josie's a sly nasty biatch.

Are you lovin it:D
  • Options
    MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John James is a misogynist and a coward. I bet he would never pick on a guy the way he keeps riling his female house mates. Josie should wise up and keep well clear. How long before he adds Keeley and (new) Rachel to his hit list?

I agree, he is only appears to be able to pick on women and his nose, where he frequently tries to bore a hole through his head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ to win.

Go away with your hate.. Go appreciate people.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Perhaps they just don't share your opinion of JJ?

89% is some majority.
  • Options
    AntoinetteAntoinette Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    He obviously has problems with women that much is true. Maybe he was mocked by a girlfriend in the past or something? He did say that he isn't very good in bed didn't he?

He picks on Ben a lot as well. He only picks on those he see's as being weaker than he is.
  • Options
    MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooobaq wrote: »
    JJ to win.

You serious.
  • Options
    jaybee2jaybee2 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should have taken the money he spent on the air fare and bought himself some therapy instead.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I think he might be however, I am not a fan, due to influences of which he had no control. He sees, to my mind, Josie as a mother figure and therefore has less of a problem with her. It is the female hms who he seems to target; the disconcerting manner in which is does this is almost frightening.;)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hooobaq wrote: »
    JJ to win.

I don't hate anyone I might not like their behaviour; however this is a discussion thread and we would never tell you to go away why should we your post is of equal importance to everyone elses. ;)