Was Fleur out of breath?

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
Don't get me wrong..I love Fleur..but it just didn't fit for me and she seemed out of breath. Her voice seemed weak.
I do believe she is being set up to win though and she does deserve it, but I dunno, something about tonight didn't fit to me.

Comments

• D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine most would with that choreography and singing and rapping what is ultimately a song by a trio.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can perform but the voice isn't up to it.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she didn't have a swing to sit on...
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    always something isn't it (ROLLEYES/SARCASTIC)
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I imagine most would with that choreography and singing and rapping what is ultimately a song by a trio.

What choreography? She simply walked down those stairs and then danced a little bit. There was no heavy choreography or even dance routine.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Like I said, I love her, I just feel Alexandra Burke could have done that 10X better
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What choreography? She simply walked down those stairs and then danced a little bit. There was no heavy choreography or even dance routine.

Well, it beats sitting on a swing or standing in one spot which is what everyone else seems to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    Like I said, I love her, I just feel Alexandra Burke could have done that 10X better

Maybe but Fleur LOOKS 10 X better than the Burke
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there so few artists who sing live now when doing big performances?? She is an entertainer and gave a massive production off course she would bloody be out of breath
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clearly the worst act of the night.

She had all singing, all dancing props. It was so over the top that I would have to replay to find out whether she was singing let alone out of breath.

It was so contrived that it was vomit-worthy.

Terrible. Most artificial and insincere act of the night.

Scowell is the master manipulator and Fleur was the participating puppet.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think they tried to make their arrangement too different to different and so it seemed like she was singing too fast. She was still brilliant though.