[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,588
    Forum Member
    misha06 wrote: »
    Do I get a parrot?

with $60 - 70 Million to go around, you can get your parrot blinged up :D
  • Options
    bigfootffkbigfootffk Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    I get sea sick so I'm joining this band of bad boys.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzrjTkpYmw
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    I've done it - thieved a boat, it'll be moored at Southampton docks from this weekend - name is the Black Bess

So now kindly start calling me Captain Cassius Swashbuckle... until we steal our next boat at which point I'll be "Admiral"!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aatlae wrote: »
    I've done it - thieved a boat, it'll be moored at Southampton docks from this weekend - name is the Black Bess

So now kindly start calling me Captain Cassius Swashbuckle... until we steal our next boat at which point I'll be "Admiral"!

*makes suitable seamen reference...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saishoyw wrote: »
    *makes suitable seamen reference...

Saishoyw - a man might get paranoid you were stalking his threads... Not that I mind, just come out with it... you want to be a pirate as much as the next man and you can't bring yourself to tell me...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saishoyw - a man might get paranoid you were stalking his threads... Not that I mind, just come out with it... you want to be a pirate as much as the next man and you can't bring yourself to tell me...

do I get a jaunty hat a shiny buckle to swash?:p

I'm not stalking you. the bushes outside your house are too prickly. BUt there few interesting threads and am bored in work!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saishoyw wrote: »
    do I get a jaunty hat a shiny buckle to swash?:p

I'm not stalking you. the bushes outside your house are too prickly. BUt there few interesting threads and am bored in work!

They ARE prickly, you're right!

And yes, you get a jaunty hat - but only I, Captain Swashbuckle get to buckle any swash!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,588
    Forum Member
    I would like to join you, however I have a few questions

At what rank would I join?
    How many paid holidays do I get?
    What is my annual salary? (if you give me cash in hand, I will take slightly less)
    Can I download pirate CDs and movies, whilst on-board?
    Is there a union?
    Do I have to say "aarrgghh" every other word?
    If I am not happy with one of my fellow pirates, what the complaints procedure?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AmjidS wrote: »
    I would like to join you, however I have a few questions

At what rank would I join?
    How many paid holidays do I get?
    What is my annual salary? (if you give me cash in hand, I will take slightly less)
    Can I download pirate CDs and movies, whilst on-board?
    Is there a union?
    Do I have to say "aarrgghh" every other word?
    If I am not happy with one of my fellow pirates, what the complaints procedure?

Hahaha (Or should that be aarghahahaha)

You would join at the rank of cabin boy - but the more ships we steal the more swiftly you'll rise up the ranks to Captain of your own....

You get no paid holidays - but you will get to see the world, and you do get your very own eye patch.

Your salary will be whatever we steal, divvied out equally amongst all the men, with 10% of every haul going to the captains for ship's supplies, and later a further 2% going to me, the Admiral for whiskey and male "company"

Pirating of all descriptions is encouraged, movies and cd's being no exception.

There IS a union - jack

You do NOT have to say aarrgh every other word, that would be very irritating and we have a ship's parrot to irritate us - his name's General Leigh (and oh BOY if he read this he would not be happy). He will also serve as the deckhand, rigging monkey and I believe he is also prepared to perform oral sex for crackers.

Finally, the complaints procedure is a fight to the death, unless the Admiral (ie me) is prepared to let you live once bested.

Please submit a CV and cover letter to: Captain Cassius "Blackheart" Swashbuckle, c/o the quartermaster's residence
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha (Or should that be aarghahahaha)

You would join at the rank of cabin boy - but the more ships we steal the more swiftly you'll rise up the ranks to Captain of your own....

You get no paid holidays - but you will get to see the world, and you do get your very own eye patch.

Your salary will be whatever we steal, divvied out equally amongst all the men, with 10% of every haul going to the captains for ship's supplies, and later a further 2% going to me, the Admiral for whiskey and male "company"

Pirating of all descriptions is encouraged, movies and cd's being no exception.

There IS a union - jack

You do NOT have to say aarrgh every other word, that would be very irritating and we have a ship's parrot to irritate us - his name's General Leigh (and oh BOY if he read this he would not be happy). He will also serve as the deckhand, rigging monkey and I believe he is also prepared to perform oral sex for crackers.

Finally, the complaints procedure is a fight to the death, unless the Admiral (ie me) is prepared to let you live once bested.

Please submit a CV and cover letter to: Captain Cassius "Blackheart" Swashbuckle, c/o the quartermaster's residence

how do you perform oral sex on a cracker ? I might try to enlist just to watch that one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    how do you perform oral sex on a cracker ? I might try to enlist just to watch that one.

Sorry - I should have been more clear, that's oral sex IN RETURN for crackers
  • Options
    droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry - I should have been more clear, that's oral sex IN RETURN for crackers

Ahh - mind you - thinking back I think I've met one or two crackers ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pirate goodness:

http://twitter.com/aatlae