Options

Dog Borstal

MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
Forum Member
✭✭
I couldn't see another thread for this. I really enjoy watching it. I also find myself finding Mic Martin REALLY sexy.Is it just me? :o:o

Comments

• Options
    valdavalda Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote:
    I couldn't see another thread for this. I really enjoy watching it. I also find myself finding Mic Martin REALLY sexy.Is it just me? :o:o

yeah me too! He's all gruff outside but its the twinkle in the eye that does it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valda wrote:
    yeah me too! He's all gruff outside but its the twinkle in the eye that does it :D

Thank goodness for that! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote:

Hate to disagree, but I think he's rude.

But, by way of compensation, can I offer you fans this link?

http://www.micmartin.co.uk/
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote:
    No me too :o:o Mind you that dog tonight with the rather cuddly dog handler was a bit nasty I don't think I'd let my dog treat me like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliasjones wrote:
    Hate to disagree, but I think he's rude.

But, by way of compensation, can I offer you fans this link?

http://www.micmartin.co.uk/

Yes, he is rude, but that for some reason is part of his attraction :o than you for the link he looked even sexier in police unifom!!!!

And to Faye - Do you mean the rottweillers owner?
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melodybear wrote:
    Yes, he is rude, but that for some reason is part of his attraction :o than you for the link he looked even sexier in police unifom!!!!

And to Faye - Do you mean the rottweillers owner?
    No the Guys with that really viscious brown dog I didn't see the beginning so I don't know what breed it was
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, I even watch the repeats! I did organised training with my GSD many years ago. It is amazing what a few treats did, she became very obedient. We'd never have done it without help. This programme amazes me how quickly the dogs start behaving better after a few sessions. That vicious one, the "Kilty" I think it was, was quite frightening, I wish there had been a magical cure for him. I think Mic is a good laugh too :) The one the other night where the lady wouldn't stop saying 'Heel Merlin' had me in stitches. IMO Mic could give the Dog Whisperer a run for his money!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anniesou wrote:
    I agree, I even watch the repeats! I did organised training with my GSD many years ago. It is amazing what a few treats did, she became very obedient. We'd never have done it without help. This programme amazes me how quickly the dogs start behaving better after a few sessions. That vicious one, the "Kilty" I think it was, was quite frightening, I wish there had been a magical cure for him. I think Mic is a good laugh too :) The one the other night where the lady wouldn't stop saying 'Heel Merlin' had me in stitches. IMO Mic could give the Dog Whisperer a run for his money!!

Yes, I laughed like a drain as well with " Heel Merlin" Mic seemd amused as well. Now the Dog Whisperer is OOOOOHHH delicious. Is his name Ceaser? Yum, yum. I'll agree to a double date with the two of them annie :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anniesou wrote:

The dog was a kelpie. ;)