Options

So fed up with Pamela Stephenson!

Comments

• Options
    fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot are on another planet. She didn't get ten's for a while.. she's got the best scores tonight because she clearly danced the best. Her waltz was AMAZING and her showdance actually involved a bit of dancing.

Stop being so unfair... she is a 61 year old woman dancing better than two people half her age.

She should've been in the final and I think the catalyst of most of the negative comments about her are ageist.

sorry but you're just plain and simply wrong. she didn't dance better than the other two. she danced extremely well for her age, granted.

kara's dancing, to anyone with eyes and a degree of honesty within them is leagues ahead of pamela.
  • Options
    River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fog wrote: »
    sorry but you're just plain and simply wrong. she didn't dance better than the other two. she danced extremely well for her age, granted.

kara's dancing, to anyone with eyes and a degree of honesty within them is leagues ahead of pamela.

She did in the 1st show.

Kara's showdance was a shambles and there wasn't much between their other dances.

In the end Kara quite rightly won it with the best dance of the night. Her Am. Smooth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, and Kara won, and Matt was runner up.

And that is how it came to pass, and that is how it should be.

But Pamela's place in the final was well-deserved - she was always more consistent and less washed out than Sssssscot, who never appealed much to me.

So of course Kara was leagues ahead of Pamela, but Pamela as Supergran or The Old Bird, was streets ahead of the others, thanks to James' skill at choreography.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have eyes and, as a Kara fan, am being entirely honest. Usually, Kara is leagues ahead of Pamela but she wasn't in the first 2 dances of the final :( Just because you don't like Pamela, if you are using your eyes and being honest you should not allow that to cloud your own objectivity. Pamela danced incredibly well tonight and, in my view, would have deserved a place in the final two with Kara.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aeryn wrote: »
    How old are you anyway. You really behave like a child. So Pamela is 3rd. Big deal. I hope that Matt wins it now. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I behave like a child? Just because you cant take what i said
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member

Pamela danced beautifully in the first part and deserved to be at the top of the leaderboard.

Kara has danced the best overall and therefore totally deserved to win but Pamela was more than worthy of being in the final and in fact I think she should have come second overall on the night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow- shame you didn't ever learn any manners- Aeryn is even supporting Matt too.

If you want him to win fine but I have said nothing to you that is either rude or offensive so back off.

Manners? What i said is nothing bad, what i said i was saying `Matt and Kara getting through to the last two proved to all the others that they are the best dancers`
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angelac wrote: »
    I do hate when the forum attracts this kind of member...those who cannot accept forums are for discussion and evey member is entitled to different likes and views :rolleyes:

I cant accept that forums are for discussion? Yes i can, thats why im on here! Dont think there was anything bad in what i said
  • Options
    fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have eyes and, as a Kara fan, am being entirely honest. Usually, Kara is leagues ahead of Pamela but she wasn't in the first 2 dances of the final :( Just because you don't like Pamela, if you are using your eyes and being honest you should not allow that to cloud your own objectivity. Pamela danced incredibly well tonight and, in my view, would have deserved a place in the final two with Kara.

hang on a minute...who said i didn't like pamela?

kara's first dance in my opinion was better than pamela's though. the only one of the night that wasn't so good was the show dance and that's coz artem took loads of risks and gave her a ridiculous amount to do. the speed of it alone would of sent pamela to an early grave. plus kara hurt herself early on in it which understandably held her back. thought she did amazing considering..
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Pamela danced okay and she looks good for her age but she really didn't deserve to be in the final three.
    I agree

there were others that IMO should have been there longer than her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How old are you anyway. You really behave like a child. So Pamela is 3rd. Big deal. I hope that Matt wins it now. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lets put it this way, if you want to tell me why you think i act like a child, then send me a private message. You were one of the ones who were behaving like a cliquey bunch of schoolgirls when i posted my first post on here. You have been proved wrong and it shows to everyone that Kara and Matt are the best dancers (although it was pretty obvious before)
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Jordan is very likeable for me. :D:D:p

and completely shagable to me!!:D:p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    think the happy slappers are out in force tonight. As Louis Walsh might say SCDchick you remind me of a little Cher Lloyd
  • Options
    telly fantelly fan Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well deserved third for me very happy with the results though :)
  • Options
    Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pamela danced beautifully in the first part and deserved to be at the top of the leaderboard.

Kara has danced the best overall and therefore totally deserved to win but Pamela was more than worthy of being in the final and in fact I think she should have come second overall on the night.

Absolutely agreed.

I'm also tired of hearing how she was the judges favourites all the time. There were about 3 or 4 weeks in the middle of the series when she ended up in the middle of the board, sometimes, the lower end of middle. She was in a dangerous position there for three or four weeks and survived the public vote. At this time, she was clearly not the judges favourite. She was, overall, the best dancer of the series, until Kara started to truly blossom about 4 weeks or so ago. For the first half of the series, Kara was wooden, lacklustre and made many mistakes, but always had stunning potential, which she then fulfilled towards the end of the series.

I see what the judges saw in Pamela that was 10-worthy. For me, when she got her tops marks, they were justified. It was a mix of James being very clever with his choreo, and Pamela's natural talent.

The series is over now folks, and whilst all are entitled to do so, the very fact it is now over makes it pointless to argue about. Just seems like wasted energy to me. I was mildly disappointed Pamela didn't end up in the top 2, but she has done brilliantly this series and did deserve her place in the final.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Linda_Dean totally agree
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am surprised that so many people seem to "dislike" Pamela Stephenson. I used to like her years ago, when she did Not the Nine O'Clock News, I hadn't given her much thought in recent years because she had given up the comedy and become a psychotherapist so it was a great surprise when I heard she was going to be doing SCD.

I thought she danced consistently well throughout the series and was great fun. She deserved her place in the final three. Well done Pamela Stephenson!
  • Options
    Tel69Tel69 Posts: 27,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What she said. Pamela was very unlucky to be voted off in 3rd but Kara deserved to win. I'm a little surprised at some of the posts here re Pamela.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Lets put it this way, if you want to tell me why you think i act like a child, then send me a private message. You were one of the ones who were behaving like a cliquey bunch of schoolgirls when i posted my first post on here. You have been proved wrong and it shows to everyone that Kara and Matt are the best dancers (although it was pretty obvious before)
    Grow up! GF It's obvious you still not over it, that me and a few other posters were having a bit of harmless fun. So it happened to be on a thread you started. Well boo hoo. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tel69 wrote: »
    What she said. Pamela was very unlucky to be voted off in 3rd but Kara deserved to win. I'm a little surprised at some of the posts here re Pamela.....

Its not really 'unlucky' is it if not enough people voted for you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    I can't bear her or her partner BUT she definitely deserved to be in the final three, if not the final two

I genuinely cannot think of matt's stand-out dances, whereas I can remember quite a few of pamela's
    and she was overmarked but in the same way it's not kara's fault she got 4 9s for her showdance, it wasn't pamela's fault either (although a little grace and humility wouldn't have gone amiss)
  • Options
    angelacangelac Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »

Actually all it showed was they were the most popular. Pamela being top of the leaderboard was shown to be the best dancer last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,067
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I doubt whether there are many people who can even remember Mel Smith. I can't imagine Pamela would be at all bothered knowing that he doesn't like her.:D

I do remember him, and I tend to agree with him. I have never liked P Anderson, didn't watch the show properly, but what I see of her gushing falsely I don't like.
    Her dancing does not deserve 40 IMO.

It was nice to see the ridiculous score in the background during the announcement of third place:D
  • Options
    alexandreealexandree Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not offended me, I whole heartedly agree with you, in fact I think she probably lost out being in the final two because of Craig and his favouritism, evn though she was a brilliant dancer, I would imagine like me, some of the voters were so sick of his fauning all over her they voted for one of the others,
  • Options
    alexandreealexandree Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tikillas wrote: »
    I think the judges being so biased had a lot to do with her downfall
    Agreed