Liam Gallagher divorce.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
Forum Member
✭✭
The tabloids seem pretty sure that Liam is beginning divorce proceedings against Nicole - not so that he can be with the mother of his latest daughter, but because he's fallen for his personal assistant Debbie...

DM link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401671/Liam-Gallagher-begins-divorce-proceedings-end-marriage-Nicole-Appleton-falling-aide-Debbie-Gwyther.html

We never know what goes on behind closed doors, but I'm surprised. I thought Nicole was perfect for him, and he always went on about his great family life in interviews. To throw that away (and several of his millions) to be with his latest bit on the side looks like a severe mid life crisis move.

Comments

• milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole has disappeared from public life which always bothered me, while married to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, I got the impression she really put a lot into their marriage and family. Patsy Kensit even liked her! They even used to take Noels daughter out for meals.

I think Liam is a real idiot to throw all that away.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe too safe and nice for someone as "edgy" as our Liam. Think he's the destructive type that destroys everything after a while - he's just been longer with Nicole because she seems to be a calm person to be around and they probably argued less than if he'd been with someone less understanding. No idea to be honest - so don't know why I'm even speculating!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man is a complete pillock whose only concern seems to be getting his bellend serviced on a regular basis by whom ever is willing.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liam ego has always bothered me - thinking he is the next John Lennon/ Beatle comparison if you know what i mean, when really he just a ****.

I never understood why Nicole loved him so much.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's an arse of the highest order.
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I know, I got the impression she really put a lot into their marriage and family. Patsy Kensit even liked her! They even used to take Noels daughter out for meals.

I think Liam is a real idiot to throw all that away.

Erm not really. Patsy has always maintained that Nicole and Liam were "at it" long before she and Liam split.

I am rather inclined to agree with Patsy despite Nicoles claims to the contrary in her autobiography.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man is a complete pillock whose only concern seems to be getting his bellend serviced on a regular basis by whom ever is willing.

Couldnt have said it better myself Pru.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picklebum wrote: »
    Erm not really. Patsy has always maintained that Nicole and Liam were "at it" long before she and Liam split.

I am rather inclined to agree with Patsy despite Nicoles claims to the contrary in her autobiography.

Really? I know they weren't divorced, but I thought they were separated.

I only read one Patsy interview, but it seemed like she only had nice things to say about Nicole.

Edit - I found this from when Lennon was one year old http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21537/Liam-cheated-just-week.html 'Of Miss Appleton she says: 'I can't say her name. I don't like to. It's not something I want put in the same sentence as me. She's nothing to do with me.' but in an interview printed two or three years ago she spoke of her very warmly.

I also read this - 'Miss Kensit, 32, said: 'The week after he married me, he went to Los Angeles and slept with this girl Lisa Moorish, and got her pregnant. What a ****!

'She went through with the pregnancy. You can't blame her. He dumped her for me and it wasn't very nice.'

So Patsy didn't have too many qualms in that area either...
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? I know they weren't divorced, but I thought they were separated.

I only read one Patsy interview, but it seemed like she only had nice things to say about Nicole.

Edit - I found this from when Lennon was one year old http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21537/Liam-cheated-just-week.html 'Of Miss Appleton she says: 'I can't say her name. I don't like to. It's not something I want put in the same sentence as me. She's nothing to do with me.' but in an interview printed two or three years ago she spoke of her very warmly.

I also read this - 'Miss Kensit, 32, said: 'The week after he married me, he went to Los Angeles and slept with this girl Lisa Moorish, and got her pregnant. What a ****!

'She went through with the pregnancy. You can't blame her. He dumped her for me and it wasn't very nice.'

So Patsy didn't have too many qualms in that area either...

Did you read the "The week after he married me, he went to Los Angeles and slept with this girl Lisa Moorish, and got her pregnant. What a ****!" bit? The week after he married Kensit he screwed Lisa. Not really PK's fault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you read the "The week after he married me, he went to Los Angeles and slept with this girl Lisa Moorish, and got her pregnant. What a ****!" bit? The week after he married Kensit he screwed Lisa. Not really PK's fault.

No, not her fault, but she was happy to cheat with him when he was with Lisa. I can't imagine Lisa Moorish felt she owed Patsy anything.

But ultimately it's all Liams fault. It doesn't really matter how well any of these women behaved, it's LG who was failing to keep it in his trousers.
  • PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not her fault, but she was happy to cheat with him when he was with Lisa. I can't imagine Lisa Moorish felt she owed Patsy anything.

But ultimately it's all Liams fault. It doesn't really matter how well any of these women behaved, it's LG who was failing to keep it in his trousers.

Erm. I don't think you get it. Patsy was MARRIED to Liam when he screwed Lisa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patsy also allegedly went on to have an affair with at least one married man, despite knowing the hurt of being cheated on herself - they seem to live by different rules to the rest of us in celeb-land!
    Liam is a first class pillock, and, I suspect, a psychiatrists' dream. I don't know why anyone would get involved with him now - it soon won't even be the money that attracts women as he will have paid it all out in child support and divorce settlements.
    This break up with Nicole seems a strange one, though because I think she would've stayed with him and on the face of it, it seems like madness for him to throw it all away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm. I don't think you get it. Patsy was MARRIED to Liam when he screwed Lisa.

I don't see how that makes a difference except to the two people who took part in a ceremony stating they would be faithful to each other.

So, still Liams fault. No-one else's.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did well to stay with him for so long. I thought he might have matured a bit but obviously not.

So is 4 kids with 4 different mothers now?
  • user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Liam is an utter idiot but somehow Nicole deserved this. Wasn't via her book that her ex Robbie Williams found out she had aborted his child when he didn't even know she was expecting? Karma is a b*tch...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well now she has a taste of what Patsy went through, and he got another woman pregnant again! he is a dog, but she was happy to live off his Oasis money and be the rock chick wife while it lasted.
    I had to laugh at her clearly pointing her wedding ring at the paps the other day in every picture she had her hand in a position so you could see it, she is desperate to stay with him and it's all for money and the lifestyle.
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 25,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    user986 wrote: »
    Liam is an utter idiot but somehow Nicole deserved this. Wasn't via her book that her ex Robbie Williams found out she had aborted his child when he didn't even know she was expecting? Karma is a b*tch...

No he knew she had an abortion.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree Pru. He's an immature tw*t who still acts like he's Gods gift despite looking appearing to be the missing link.

Without his brothers songs, he'd be nothing as the success of his new band seems to prove