Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• jagged_deathjagged_death Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Add!ct3d wrote: »
    I've read a fair bit of EA hating, but although I agree at times she cannot act at all, I've been pleasantly surprised by her acting since Grant has come into town, and next week (Oz pace) episodes look really interesting as well.

However I'm totally with the Angelo haters. Cannot stand him and mushy comments at times urgh!!

I don't hate EA, from all accounts she's a lovely lady and did personally write back letters to the fangurls. So I'm not going to make sniddy comments about her like I would with Cokey Gordon but her acting leaves a little to be desired at times. I think if they had decent directors they could tell her tone it down at time but she occasionally does a better good job but yeah she has issues.

I think the stuff with Grant is going to be OTT so I'll be giving that a miss, if this really happens Charlie should go to that hospital that Aden & Melody were in. She clearly needs help but recently it seems there are never any consequences for people behaviour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I like Indie :o
    Can anyone tell me the number of last Friday's ep please, I haven't watched in a week :o
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody know - will the UK be getting a long Christmas break from H&A this year the same as Australia?
  • NorfolkBirdNorfolkBird Posts: 2,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thumbolina wrote: »
    Anybody know - will the UK be getting a long Christmas break from H&A this year the same as Australia?

I don't think it will. We're now six weeks behind because of Five's August break so if they continue to show it over Christmas we'll be back to a two week difference.
  • ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it will. We're now six weeks behind because of Five's August break so if they continue to show it over Christmas we'll be back to a two week difference.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I just read the storyline and Im wondering what the 'biggest cliff hanger ever made' will be?? its got me curious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate him because he's ass wipe and not Joey. His personality was vile before he left and its utterly vile now. That bimbos and housewife love him is just an added annoyance. If they didn't love him I would still hate his character. I adore Aden and plenty of women think he is hot.

Urgh, how I feel about Joey is equal to how you feel towards Angelo! Her character was just creepy weird with how quickly she decided she was in love with Charlie and I know that love is blind/you can't help who you fall for/looks aren't everything but she just looked so young in comparison to Charlie, just the oddest couple ever. The fixation on her coming back just baffles me!
    Add!ct3d wrote: »
    I just read the storyline and Im wondering what the 'biggest cliff hanger ever made' will be?? its got me curious.

Got to be to do with the year long storyline and the fact they've said "it will change Summer Bay forever" is intreging..makes you think it's not going to be so much to do with a new character or a temporary one but to do with someone well known in the bay? I'm enjoying it because I have no clue about the mystery and/or who's involved so I'm hoping it will be confusing right til the end and then a surprise to me!

I've fallen behind on Aus pace, looking forward to a catch up tonight to get through the Chuby and onto the Gaden non-bonding! Hurrah!
    Forum Member
    Urgh, how I feel about Joey is equal to how you feel towards Angelo! Her character was just creepy weird with how quickly she decided she was in love with Charlie and I know that love is blind/you can't help who you fall for/looks aren't everything but she just looked so young in comparison to Charlie, just the oddest couple ever. The fixation on her coming back just baffles me!
    Well considering the Angelo fans won out in fairness you don't have much to complain about. You get to see boring Angelo on screen all the time. Unfortunatly for some it has made the show unwatchable. Angelo/Charlie baffles me too considering how they interact with each other, she seems pissed off with him 90% of the time. He just seems too dumb to notice.

I still think Ruby is awesome and I even like Sid/Nicole, they are different they are the boring sterotypical teen couple they have on the show.

I don't care about the mystery because lets be honest there isn't even a mystery to care about. Nothing is happening in this storyline except Angelo making a fool of herself in front of Hugo.

There won't be a break over christmas so we will be 2 weeks behind after the new year. It's neither here nor there to me as I only watch the parts I want to see on YT, so I can fforward the annoying and boring stuff.
    Forum Member
    OMG has Indie gone for good?! :eek::(:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Got to be to do with the year long storyline and the fact they've said "it will change Summer Bay forever" is intreging..makes you think it's not going to be so much to do with a new character or a temporary one but to do with someone well known in the bay? I'm enjoying it because I have no clue about the mystery and/or who's involved so I'm hoping it will be confusing right til the end and then a surprise to me!

Good point, although it could involve a newer character and then reflect on an old character.

I still think Hugo is involved somehow, they keep dropping hints on him being a bit shady. Did you see him being questioned by Morag at the wedding reception? Funny!
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ukdiva23 wrote: »
    Good point, although it could involve a newer character and then reflect on an old character.

I still think Hugo is involved somehow, they keep dropping hints on him being a bit shady. Did you see him being questioned by Morag at the wedding reception? Funny!

She reminded me of my mum! How long have we been waiting for this revelation? I'm past caring about the developers or abelone (sp?) fishing... It will probably turn out he's studying oysters undercover...
  • clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    I like Indie :o
    Can anyone tell me the number of last Friday's ep please, I haven't watched in a week :o

Up to 4937 now... last fri was 4935 but some of the Oz states had double episodes on thursday cos of the AFL.
    I always use this thread in Back to the bay.
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New spoilers from the throng australian website :)

It starts with Fridays and goes back to Monday so read from Bottom to Top :o
    Episode 4950
    Australian air date: Friday September 25 - Ep 4950

* Robertson believes he might have cracked Grant’s murder case.
    * Baby Harry and his parents aren’t sleeping and try a geographical cure.
    * Fate sees to it that Romeo and Annie keep getting thrown together.

Episode 4949
    Australian air date: Thursday September 24 - Ep 4949

* Robertson drives a wedge between Charlie and Angelo.
    * Leah’s asked out on a date.
    * Life’s becoming complicated for Annie, Jai and Romeo.

Episode 4948
    Australian air date: Wednesday September 23 - Ep 4948

* Miles reveals that Kirsty’s pregnant.
    * Against her better judgment Nicole agrees to meet with Liam.
    * Tony tries to fill the void in Gina’s life now that she won’t be looking after Brendan.

Episode 4947
    Australian air date: Tuesday September 22 - Ep 4947

* A death threat hangs over Hugo.
    * Xavier has a bad day and ends up in hospital.
    * It’s a roller coaster of a day for Gina.

Episode 4946
    Australian air date: Monday September 21 - Ep 4946

* Gina’s not happy to learn of Brendan and Ruby Leeds’ budding friendship.
    * Not everyone is happy to see Brendan and Ruby Leeds getting closer.
    * Are Aden and Geoff slowly becoming mates?
    * Xavier and Ruby’s relationship is at the crossroads.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all you Hugo fans out there!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a176423/ha-star-to-host-beauty-and-the-geek.html

I wonder if this means he is leaving or taking a break?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For all you Hugo fans out there!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/a176423/ha-star-to-host-beauty-and-the-geek.html

I wonder if this means he is leaving or taking a break?!

Haha I saw this, how funny! If I remmeber the American B&TG correctly, I'm sure the host is only there for the weekly "showdowns" and voiceovers and the rest is just the contestants so I hope it's something he can do alongside H&A. Although as people say, he's probably something to do with the mystery and will gotten rid of (sad times) haha!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha I saw this, how funny! If I remmeber the American B&TG correctly, I'm sure the host is only there for the weekly "showdowns" and voiceovers and the rest is just the contestants so I hope it's something he can do alongside H&A. Although as people say, he's probably something to do with the mystery and will gotten rid of (sad times) haha!

How far in advance do they film their storylines? As it says the show started production this week, so would he have finished on the show if he is part of the big reveal and left? If so, then that's a big giveaway of some of the storyline!
    Forum Member
    How far in advance do they film their storylines? As it says the show started production this week, so would he have finished on the show if he is part of the big reveal and left? If so, then that's a big giveaway of some of the storyline!

Yeah they're filming the final as of Monday
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a176179/home-and-away-cliffhanger-best-ever.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seems as if we might have to wait till next year to find out the whole story!

"This is one of the best cliffhangers we have ever attempted, and so much of the mystery will not be solved until early in 2010 when everything will be revealed."
    Forum Member
    They keep hyping up this mystery but the interviews about it as more interesting than what is playing out on screen. I'd rather Angelo go than Hugo, he's a funny guy, he makes Martha likeable and they are a cute couple. Angelo is just nasty, bland and childish. Also Brendan Curry is a much better actor than Luke.
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see someone has been busy with the report button & a load of posts have disappeared... :rolleyes:

Anyway who's Ruby Leeds? as per the spoiler?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They keep hyping up this mystery but the interviews about it as more interesting than what is playing out on screen. I'd rather Angelo go than Hugo, he's a funny guy, he makes Martha likeable and they are a cute couple. Angelo is just nasty, bland and childish. Also Brendan Curry is a much better actor than Luke.

Have to agree with you on that one point, jagged. They've hyped this storyline up so much that it had better been blimming spectacular!
    Christa wrote: »
    I see someone has been busy with the report button & a load of posts have disappeared... :rolleyes:

Anyway who's Ruby Leeds? as per the spoiler?

Have they? I hadn't noticed as i don't tend to read through the back posts if i've already read them, i just go to last page!

Ruby i am guessing is Brendan's gf and the reason he comes out of the show. It's rare they have 2 characters with the same name in a soap!
    Forum Member
    Yeah Brendan spent ages going "Brendan's Ruby!" Making the others think he had a crush on Ruby but actually it was a girl at the school he goes to :)
  • NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So can no one tell me about Belle trying to find her father? Did I imagine that whole thing?!

I see Jarrod from Out of the Blue is going to be playing Grant. They really do reuse and recycle their actors is Oz don't they? :D
    Forum Member
    NWScots wrote: »
    So can no one tell me about Belle trying to find her father? Did I imagine that whole thing?!

I see Jarrod from Out of the Blue is going to be playing Grant. They really do reuse and recycle their actors is Oz don't they? :D

She wanted to find her Dad but she didn't have time
  • NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wanted to find her Dad but she didn't have time

Ah, I see, thanks for that. I remember it being mentioned once but then it just seemed to disappear and I couldn't remember what happened.