Options

With one small comment to Steven...

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
Ashleigh owns Kimberly....just one little dig about him doing better than Kimberly. :D

Im loving this girl.

Comments

• Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, that was downright disgusting. What a horrible thing to say. She may not like Kimberly, but to intervene when two people are in love is unacceptable. I can't believe you're supporting her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her! She has to win!
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Oh gosh. ...my winner has suddenly just changed.....the dead dont lie??? Kim juat did!!!!!:confused::D:o
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    No, that was downright disgusting. What a horrible thing to say. She may not like Kimberly, but to intervene when two people are in love is unacceptable. I can't believe you're supporting her.

'In love'? Seriously?
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Heh heh. Funniest post I've heard all series :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In love? Omg that is hilarious. Kimberly has a boyfriend and is obviously using him
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont blame her kim as been acting her best freind but her true colours have shown
  • Options
    MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They aren't in love for goodness sake....it's a showmance :D
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Well TBF Kim and Helen were being rude about her in their comments from the grave, all directed at Ashleigh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In love?!?! Good one :D
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait till she is up and gone next week
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Steven couldn't even do better if it was Pauline he was after Kim could really be dead and she would still be to good for him.

Horrible little girl Ashleigh is

Plus funny enough when Helen said the same thing it was found to be disgusting proves it's not what is said but who says it
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen said the exact same thing not long ago. That was before she got pally with Kim.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

in love? seriously ? :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    So nothing about Kim's actual boyfriend? The one she's been with for, 4 years is it?
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    adamski94 wrote: »
    I dont blame her kim as been acting her best freind but her true colours have shown

The other way around Ashleigh as been bitching about Kim since week 2 and up until now Kim has stuck up for her
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do know that Kimberly has a boyfriend of 3 years he was on bit on the side :confused:
  • Options
    LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In love ???? Really ????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has known Steven for 3 weeks. She rolls her eyes every time he touches her and she has a boyfriend. I'd hardly say they are in love.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member

Tongue firmly planted in cheek----I hope :D
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other way around Ashleigh as been bitching about Kim since week 2 and up until now Kim has stuck up for her

Kim is a sheep no backbone no emotion no substance get her out
  • Options
    Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Two people who are in love ? get real is a showmance and not a very convincing one..
    Ashleigh owned kim and shut her right up hope she goes on to win
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dude, are you for real?!!

They are NOT in love!
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KnitemareX wrote: »
    So nothing about Kim's actual boyfriend? The one she's been with for, 4 years is it?

This has given Kim a good excuse to remove herself from Steven's presence........I think she made too much of what was said........and I bet she felt relief that she does not have to pretend to even like him now........
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In love???? :-D:-D:-D