Michelle Heaton

Comments

• GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot it was on. Could anyone tell me if it is repeated?
    Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Despite the OK deal and the whole thing being filmed and televised I thought it was really sweet when they started crying whilst saying their vows. There was also quite a few tears by the guests - just like your run of the mill weddings.

The best man's (men) speech was cringe worthy - the stony faces of the other guests said it all (methinks that may have been edited a tad). There didn't seem to be any love lost between Lisa Scott Lee and Michelle, she hardly featured considering she was the groom's sister.

Sarah Harding seemed p*ssed as a fart even before she started singing - is that girl ever sober?!?!. The scenes of Michelle getting ready with Jordan in her room were sweet, never seen that side of Jordan before and it was nice to see her in non attention grabbing mode, supporting her mate and telling her how beautiful she looked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote:
    I forgot it was on. Could anyone tell me if it is repeated?
    Thanks!

I believe its repested tonight on itv2 at 11pm after the Girls Aloud Haunted House thing.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    cringed at Lisa Scott-Lee 'singing', and Sarah Harding seemed rather drunk while singing Mustang Sally but was quite good.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisy Debs wrote:
    I believe its repested tonight on itv2 at 11pm after the Girls Aloud Haunted House thing.

Thanks for that I shall be definitely watching and also the Girls Aloud Haunted House before. Forgot that was on as well. Must be all this Christmas shopping - my head is full on nothing else at the moment.

Both should be hilarious.

Car crash tv I know but I just love it!

It's amazing how these manufactured pop band girls just cannot help themselves can they! They just have to be in the limelight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I wonder how much the cheque was for that jordan gave them for their present! :rolleyes:
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cutekookie wrote:
    The scenes of Michelle getting ready with Jordan in her room were sweet, never seen that side of Jordan before and it was nice to see her in non attention grabbing mode, supporting her mate and telling her how beautiful she looked.

Are you kidding? Did you go to the toilet during the bouquet throwing scene. She admitted that she hardly ever sees Michelle, but as soon as there is a camera crew on hand she is in the thick of things, talking about how it reminded her of her own wedding. It was particularly tacky to give Michelle a card containing a cheque after checking if the cameras were rolling. :rolleyes:

I thought it was much sweeter what Kelly was saying about Michelle. You could see her and Jessica getting all emotional for their friend. I'd have liked to have seen more from them and the lads from Liberty-X, but I don't think they push themselves forward so much. The same for the relative families. They probably didn't want to be featured prominently on the show, and that was respected.

Sarah's singing was dreadful. She'll have been cringing at that last night. Lisa wasn't much better, but at least she seemed to be singing an appropriate song. Better than Mustang Sally!! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle & Andy :s - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akdyaqx-BZc

Anyone know if Lisas performance of Heaven is avaible to watch..?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    Could anyone you tube theclip of sarah harding singing must hang sally
  • WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    welshbabe wrote:
    Could anyone you tube theclip of sarah harding singing must hang sally

'Must hang Sally' - never heard of that song.

'Mustang Sally' maybe. :D
  • DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best quote from the next show "I'm a popstar I dont gut fish" !! sorry but when was the last time Liberty X has a top ten hit !!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,583
    Forum Member
    *Sparkle* wrote:
    Most people wouldn't have their husband's sisters as bridesmaids, unless they were particularly close, which they aren't.
    I thought this, but then, Prestelle did it, and they weren't particularly close.
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    im watching too. Shes got heart problems may have to have a pace maker fitted and all shes worried about is how the scar will ruin her look in the wedding dress :rolleyes:

Who the bloody hell are you to comment on that? I've got the most enormous scar from my heart surgery and the last thing I wanted on the most important day of my life is to be reminded of the worst time of my life.

I don't blame the girl one bit. A few weeks before my wedding, I was also hit with the bomb shell that I might need surgery on my eyes and may have been walking down the eye with patches over them. How vain of me to be concerned :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ebjeebe wrote:
    Who the bloody hell are you to comment on that? I've got the most enormous scar from my heart surgery and the last thing I wanted on the most important day of my life is to be reminded of the worst time of my life.

I don't blame the girl one bit. A few weeks before my wedding, I was also hit with the bomb shell that I might need surgery on my eyes and may have been walking down the eye with patches over them. How vain of me to be concerned :rolleyes:
    You know NOTHING about me? So please tone down your response

I can say and still do stand by my thought that if I was getting married in a couple of weeks and had a heart problem I'd want it to be sorted. I'd be worried about my health and whether I'd actually be fit enough for the wedding and honeymoon (she was told she may have to cancel the honeymoon) than a scar which the doctor described as being very small which could be disguised.

My comments were in context with everything else we were discussing.
  • codacoda Posts: 5,337
    Forum Member
    It's all very sad when their prime objective in life is too emulate Jordan and Peter Andre.

They deserve each other.
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    You know NOTHING about me? So please tone down your response

I can say and still do stand by my thought that if I was getting married in a couple of weeks and had a heart problem I'd want it to be sorted. I'd be worried about my health and whether I'd actually be fit enough for the wedding and honeymoon (she was told she may have to cancel the honeymoon) than a scar which the doctor described as being very small which could be disguised.

My comments were in context with everything else we were discussing.

You are right I do know nothing about you but in my opinion, you spoke as though you know NOTHING about the situation you described so sarcastically. I found you to be offensive and I spoke as I found.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ebjeebe wrote:
    You are right I do know nothing about you but in my opinion, you spoke as though you know NOTHING about the situation you described so sarcastically. I found you to be offensive and I spoke as I found.

So you find it offensive that I was showing surprise that someone who had a potential heart problem and had been told of a solution was more worried about a small scar showing on her wedding day than her health? She had been told that it would be a small scar - an electrode lead would be inserted into a vein at her shoulder under local anaesthetic.

I am certainly not playing down her health scare. After experiencing blackouts and being told I might not be able to go on honeymoon unless I had the procedure, I personally would have been more scared and concerned for my health and believe me I can be very vein and image conscious.

Did you actually watch the programme and see what she was like?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ebjeebe wrote:

I think boredtoday was talking abot MH's scar which according to her Doctor would end up being small rather than your 'enormous' scar

A good friend of mine had a brain tumour. He was also in a bad motorbike crash. The combination of both of them has left him with scars on his head, which has also been dented. He has to have that on show every day, not just his wedding day. Does it bother him? No, he is just glad to be alive.
  • Queen MaryQueen Mary Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else watching their show on ITV2 right now? I really can't believe how money-hungry some people are. It's quite sad really :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Mary wrote:
    Is anyone else watching their show on ITV2 right now? I really can't believe how money-hungry some people are. It's quite sad really :(
    they certainly dont give the impression they are very well off.....worrying about whether a bottle of champagne used in the OK shoot will be charged to their room because they're only half board and need to know to put money aside!
    Forum Member
    I'm speechless! These people are really something else!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    " why does God have to p*ss on us when we're doing a good deed "....Michelle says when its raining (and she cant get a tan) and they're on their way to a Tsunami hit Island

I cant believe they let half of this stuff stay in the final edit
    Forum Member
    Can a relationship like this last?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG Michelle is so self-centered and immature.

They are bickering on their honeymoon (all paid for by OK)...no doubt they will pay for the breakup story.

She makes Posh seem bearable :D :eek: It's car crash TV, I had how she behaves but have to watch!

She really gives "popstars" such a bad reputation.

Also, last week when she made it so obvious that she made the money she really put him down. Most men wouldn't put up with it :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    What a boring time they had on their honeymoon simply because they couldn't "be themselves" with cameras following their every move. What really was the point?