Expecting too much from a christmas special?

2»

Comments

• UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well exactly. It worked for a 4 year old because they wouldn't see all flaws in it.

So now it did work for a 4 year old? Other threads are saying 4 year olds were bored because they couldn't understand it. My 5 year old cousin loved it and understood it fine apart from Abigail's timer.
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    So now it did work for a 4 year old? Other threads are saying 4 year olds were bored because they couldn't understand it. My 5 year old cousin loved it and understood it fine apart from Abigail's timer.

Is that the cousin who nicked your sonic screwdriver while you were watching the Special? Made me laugh in the other thread.:)

Kids are as different from each other as adults. I know I'm stating the obvious here, but some people seem to think if their child didn't like/understand it then all children won't. Try them again with it next week, they might love it if there are no distractions around. (New toys, choccies etc)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    no they are repeating the past xmas specials. Not sure about saturday, but i assume it's the end of time part 2, as part 1 is friday

The Daily Fail would have a field day of the BBC showed the same episode that many times in a week! :eek:

The repeated A Christmas Carol on BBC3 last night.

Thanks for your help. I'm sure last year they repeated New Years day, which would make sense considering they are showing all the previous ones this week. I'll have check out the new tv guide when I get it tomorrow. :)
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the cousin who nicked your sonic screwdriver while you were watching the Special? Made me laugh in the other thread.:)

Yeah that's him :mad: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    My three all understood and enjoyed the Christmas special