Options

WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 20-21 Spoilers Included

Comments

• Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Have Amanda/McCrae/Andy actually turned on Aaryn now, or is this just fluff for Elissa? I've fallen about a day behind on events in the house.

Since Elissa is staying in the house, McCranda would rather have her targeting Aryan than them. It will be interesting to see Andy's reaction though, because he has so far been protecting Aryan.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda totally throwing Andy under the bus here in a conversation she had earlier planned with him.. She doesn't miss a trick.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if BB are witholding Elissa's drugs? Her apparent mania (if that's what it is) is both disturbing and bleedin' annoying.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The conversation between Amanda and Elissa is incredible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda might want to work with Elissa, might think about using her as a replacement for Aryan, but McCcrae hates her guts and Andy has F2 with Aryan.

When all this comes out in the wash, they're going to need an extra spin cycle....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    The conversation between Amanda and Elissa is incredible.

I feel like Amanda could have given Elissa far to much information that could really cause some damage, but the problem is, Elissa is so intent on hating Aaryn and GM that it might have just gone right over her head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda now relaying carefully selected snippets from her chat with Elissa to Aaryn/GM/Spencer..

Aaryn's face says it all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things may about to get heated between Aaryn and Amanda.

Aaryn seems to think that Amanda is making herself look good to Elissa and everyone else look bad, but surely she knows that Elissa is going to come at her before Amanda anyway..
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    This season is just dead isn't it? It's gone the opposite of most recent seasons that usually start off slow and pick up in the second half. I'm not even sure if the jury member returning will really shake things up - especially if Helen just goes out and straight back in.

Yeah, I've basically lost interest now; although I lost interest last year about a week in as they were all just too annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan is such a snotty little bitch.

She knows Elissa hates her. She knows Amanda doesn't need to provoke Elissa into targeting Aryan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Aryan is such a snotty little bitch.

She knows Elissa hates her. She knows Amanda doesn't need to provoke Elissa into targeting Aryan.

I think it's just an affront to her that anyone would dare speak game with Elissa. I know that Aaryn's popularity is growing, but I think she's just awful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mom Squad on the hammock.

Elissa is almost wearing a bikini.

Almost tolerable with the sound off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's just an affront to her that anyone would dare speak game with Elissa. I know that Aaryn's popularity is growing, but I think she's just awful.

I don't think it's that. Aryan is frustrated being Amanda's captive and would really like to target her asap.

WHATM:

Mom squad concede Andy is more loyal to McCranda, than them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A storm is brewing in the HoH. Aaryn isn't happy that Helen is going home by her hand when it's not what she wanted, while Amanda stays clean.

Time is going to be called on 3AM soon. Aaryn and Amanda are going to struggle to make it through another day, let alone week without ripping each others faces off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A storm is brewing in the HoH. Aaryn isn't happy that Helen is going home by her hand when it's not what she wanted, while Amanda stays clean.

Time is going to be called on 3AM soon. Aaryn and Amanda are going to struggle to make it through another day, let alone week without ripping each others faces off.

Aryan seems to have forgotten she can't play for HoH next week and is a sitting duck. I guess mean girls don't think further than their latest peeve. Lucky for her the returning HG might distract everybody long enough to save her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mom Squad think Aryan is responsible for all of Gina MF-ing Marie's "shortcomings".

Helen: "I love Gina Marie."

F... off, Muthaf-ing dumb shits..... (in the style of GM)
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

That has been a recurring topic for Aaryn, she had the same moan about her previous HOH.

I cannot hear what Amanda is saying to her in the bathroom now, I hate whispered conversations, but I assume Amanda is soothing her down.

Has Amanda spoken to MC alone since her convo with Elissa? Elissa planted a seed about Spencer getting jury votes over the rest of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan is in the HoH bath. Amanda has just read the Riot Act to her.

"TRUST THE ALLIANCE"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda, McCrae and Andy in the CR

Amanda telling them about her "chat" with Aryan. They think she's mad because she's trying to protect GM.

McCrae: "Spencer understands it (the game)."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM, Aryan, Andy and Spencer in the HoH.

GM says she doesn't trust Amanda.

These people are out of their tiny minds
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The odds of Spencer supplanting Aryan in Amanda's alliance are diminishing by the minute.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCranda very angry with Aryan.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aryan seems to be throwing her game away, for the sake of GM.

Not the choice of a logical thinker
  • Options
    EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn's telling a story on live feed about how she was on a boat and the people in charge told everyone who was under 21 and were carrying drugs to get off the boat.....in the middle of the sea. One bitch who was 20 nearly jumped off the boat. They really should show more of these conversations on the main show :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDish overnight report
    http://bbdish.blogspot.co.uk/