Jason Donovan

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Have you guys seen that Jason is writing an autobiography?
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a43804/donovan-to-spill-the-beans-on-kylie-romance.html
    I can't decide if this is good or bad - in one sense I feel quite bad for Kylie having personal details brought up for JD to make a bit of money, but having said that I'd def. read it! My poor conscience can't cope!

Looking forward to seeing him in concert! Did anyone see him on Saturday kitchen this week?
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    MadonnaMIX wrote:
    Kylie and Jason played up there romance because of the whole Scott and Charlene wedding on neighbours they had a short fling in real life when they were very young hardly marriage material :rolleyes: :)

I thought they didn't announce they were going out until all that had finished?

They hadn't come out as being an item when they did Especially For You.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beamsley wrote:
    Have you guys seen that Jason is writing an autobiography?
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a43804/donovan-to-spill-the-beans-on-kylie-romance.html
    I can't decide if this is good or bad - in one sense I feel quite bad for Kylie having personal details brought up for JD to make a bit of money, but having said that I'd def. read it! My poor conscience can't cope!

Looking forward to seeing him in concert! Did anyone see him on Saturday kitchen this week?

I saw him on Saturday Kitchen as well! :D

It seems he is getting right back into the spotlight after I'm a Celeb....

I wouldn't buy any of his music anymore - I admit to having bought some of his records back in the 80s though. :o:p
  • Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,331,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My haidresser told me that JD had moved to Uffington (of White Horse Hill fame), just up the road from me.......

Not sure if it's true, though, but I expect one or two of you JD fans would know.......

I guess truth be told he's got a few pads dotted around.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    My haidresser told me that JD had moved to Uffington (of White Horse Hill fame), just up the road from me.......

Not sure if it's true, though, but I expect one or two of you JD fans would know.......

I guess truth be told he's got a few pads dotted around.......
    Oo you must now buy a pair of binoculars and report back daily!
  • Terrence ChantTerrence Chant Posts: 1,331,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beamsley wrote:
    Oo you must now buy a pair of binoculars and report back daily!

I'll get me telescope out on the top of White Horse Hill........... :p

So to speak............. :o