I Miss Chris Moyles

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know its only two weeks hes gone for but i miss him. Scott doesnt talk enough and have long links which means more songs which are quite loud for first thing in the morning such as Pendulum.

I hope he never leaves the breakfast show or i will be listening to magic 105.4 to wake me up as i did today

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You miss Chris Moyles?

Take better aim, he's big enough. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You beat me to it!
  • p_c_u_kp_c_u_k Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    I can sympathise with the OP - you do eventually get used to Scott Mills through the two week period, and *anorak mode on* the retention of Chris Moyles imaging helps with the transition *anorak mode off*.

If you're missing him that much head over to chrismoyles.net, which has tons of podcasts. That's my plan for the two weeks. No harm to Scott, but it's a very different style of broadcasting. I like his show but don't love it.

I'd be really interested to see what Greg James would do with it if they gave him a shot, because presumably the station needs to start succession planning, and Mills is unlikely to get the breakfast show when Moyles leaves.
  • aero63aero63 Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    I don't like it when Moyles is off as I really don't like Scott Mills. At least 6Music is still around so I've got Shaun Keavney as a decent alternative.
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thank you
    i like waking up to some tlak then a bit of music to go toilet or to get dressed. i dont have to wake up til 9 now and my bodys set to waking up at 610 (i then fall back asleep for 20mins)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll find that Pendulum plays at the same level as everything else.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Yep im the same... i LIKE scott... but i LOVE chris x x x ;)