Dannii HATES Konnie!

BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,689
Forum Member
The past two weeks it is so obvious on screen that Dannii just doesnt like Konnie. Last week really highlighted this and tonight Dannii snapped at Konnie when she said that Matt always sings girly songs.

Comments

• TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    ...it was a caller that said he always sings girly songs not Konnie :confused:
  • BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,689
    Forum Member
    Konnie said it too. I think Dannii is a good judge of character as the public hate Konnie too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    BadRomance wrote: »
    Konnie said it too. I think Dannii is a good judge of character as the public hate Konnie too!

I certainly do - it amazes me that someone that vapid and blank behind the eyes is married to Charlie Brooker. What do they even talk about?
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love Konnie, it's Dannii I hate.
    Forum Member
    I love Konnie, it's Dannii I hate.

oooooohhhh.....controversial!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    I like Konnie, she is not all pally with the judges (like the old presenter was), and will just ask the questions without thinking lol. Danni always acts 'off' on xtra factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    I love BOTH Dannii and Konnie, I think it a misunderstanding that has escalated
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAn a thread be more petty??? :D:D LMAO!!

Jealous much? Now you are even wondering how she is married to a certain individual?
    Honestly, the words fail me sometimes on this forum!!

And errrm, no the public does not hate Konnie. SOme forum members on DS, dont equal to the public.
    secondly, you dont know who Danny does, or does not hate, so dont project your feelings on to her, just because she was annoyed at one statement! Danny knows, Konnie only reads from a script, or read fans opinions, not hers!
    Forum Member
    How is the thread petty? It's obvious that Dannii doesnt like Konnie so we are meerly stating that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OHhh nooo!!! NOt petty at all! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    CAn a thread be more petty??? :D:D LMAO!!

Jealous much? Now you are even wondering how she is married to a certain individual?
    Honestly, the words fail me sometimes on this forum!!

And errrm, no the public does not hate Konnie. SOme forum members on DS, dont equal to the public.
    secondly, you dont know who Danny does, or does not hate, so dont project your feelings on to her, just because she was annoyed at one statement! Danny knows, Konnie only reads from a script, or read fans opinions, not hers!

Who's Danny? :confused:
  • Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not suprised Dannii doesn't like Konnie. Remember a few years back when Dannii implied her hometown was being swamped by south asians (Indians) and that the signs were going to be in asian soon?
  • Dani MDani M Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I don't think Konnie likes Dannii either. I've noticed Konnie often seems to say comments which look designed to get at Dannii.
  • XadXad Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you run a survey of the public? :rolleyes: The forum thread starters are not a great gauge of public opinion, a lot of them are incredibly bitter individuals who have to throw negativity at someone in order to feel better about themselves.
    Forum Member
    That was taken out of context and the national front tried to promote it. All she said that some street signs were in Asian. I live in Ireland and am now stating that we've got signs in Polish, French and German but I am not racist.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is very poor presenter Konnie.
    She was awkward not just to Dannii but to everyone.
    I felt almost sorry for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Michelle12 wrote: »
    I'm not suprised Dannii doesn't like Konnie. Remember a few years back when Dannii implied her hometown was being swamped by south asians (Indians) and that the signs were going to be in asian soon?

Are you trying to say Dannii is racist against Indian people?
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Konnie is just a screw up, I don't believe she is cruel or hateful in anyway, just not good at saying the right thing.

Dannii should lighten up. She is so touchy. But I guess she has just had a baby. It winds you up, I suppose emotionaly.

I believe Danni is very easily upset. to be honest. not a bad thing. just the way some of us are. I'm the same. But I try and be reasonble and forget it. becuase I know it's me and not the other person.some times people just upset each other. but don't really mean to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xad wrote: »
    Did you run a survey of the public? :rolleyes: The forum thread starters are not a great gauge of public opinion, a lot of them are incredibly bitter individuals who have to throw negativity at someone in order to feel better about themselves.

Exactly that! MOst of people who post in forums, are negateve anyways. We all know that. Thats why most threads are about something negative. So definitely the gauge of the public. Shows with who gets sent home every week!
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Konnie's tip top. Dannii, though she is the better of the four judges, that itself isn't much to be proud of. Woman needs to wind her neck in and shut up
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natec wrote: »
    Are you trying to say Dannii is racist against Indian people?

Well if the mud still sticks to Cheryl, why not Dannii aswell?
    Forum Member
    Exactly that! MOst of people who post in forums, are negateve anyways. We all know that. Thats why most threads are about something negative. So definitely the gauge of the public. Shows with who gets sent home every week!

I am not a bitter or negative person I will have you know. I started this thread, not as an anti Konnie thread but just stating what is so apparent on screen. I didnt bad mouth Konnie in my opening post. What are you, her family?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Konnie changes her opinion depending on the caller, that's what make her so annoying. One minute, she'll be agreeing that so and was the performance of the night, and a call or two later she'll agree that same person had an off night, or was awful
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Dannii because unlike the rest of us she doesn't have the option of completely ignoring Konnie and switching the channel!
    Forum Member

I'm not negateve. Unless having an opinion of a presenter makes me so.