Nascar 2015 TV RIghts

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    So its almost another weekend of Nascar upon us.
    The Nascar youtube channel still has no Xfinity from last weekend or the Sprint Daytona 500 as full race or decent highlights of the whole race.
    Is this how it will be all season? The rumour of more on that channel has not materialised.
  • suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have finished liking nascar as they seem to treat their fans like rubbish.
  • clycly Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cly wrote: »
    For those who don't have access to Premier Sports and would like to watch a full race in HD quality online the official NASCAR 'You Tube' channel may be the answer.

I'm sure i read somewhere the other day that they will be showing races in full on the following day in 2015. In the meantime you can view ALL of the 2014 races in full, don't forget to click on the cog wheel to access the high quality video. I've just tried it it full screen and it's good stuff, the commentary and footage is the relevant TV broadcast of the race.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOfficialNASCAR

This seasons FULL Daytona 500 race is online.

Clearly you need a glass half full mentality as in a delayed (to put it mildly lol) race is better than none at all. If Atlanta comes online in a weeks time then that will be the format for this seasons You Tube full race access..
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alert for this Sunday. Martinsville now being shown delayed, starting at 8.30pm, due to live EIHL now being shown at 5.30pm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Booooo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys,

I've found a great quality streaming site for NASCAR.

http://www.shomicrave.tv

If you can watch your PC on your TV, I can recommend it, the quality is excellent.

Give it a try, just follow the link and select any of the three live TV channels (it on the main menu) and you will be able to see the great picture and sound quality.

If you click on "HELP" then "CLICK HERE" then "Nascar Racing" then "2015 NASCAR Racing Schedule", you can see what will be showing, which channel it's on and when it's on (US Pacific Time).

He's currently free but in the process of charging a monthly subscription, possibly 5 Canadian Dollars.

Hope this helps you get your NASCAR Fix :)

Regards,

Paul

P.S. Ignore everything else on the site (TV series and Movies ETC) as none of it works.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Nascar not live for the second week running on UK screens i am tempted to look into the link above but am a bit wary as one security portal reports "This link is suspicious. We tested it and found potential security risks. Be careful."

I hasten to add it's referring to the site and not DS or your post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't find any word yet as to whether Premier are showing the rescheduled race live. Epg not changed but showing NHL reruns between 5.45 and midnight so they really have no excuse not to drop those and show the race instead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's worse than last week......NHL repeats instead of LIVE NASCAR and no 'AS LIVE' broadcast either

Last week, albeit not the actual finals series, Premier Sports gave precedence to NHL play-offs and only showed the delayed Bristol Nascar race (which caused it to clash with scheduled LIVE NHL) a day later 'AS LIVE'. Not the greatest solution as it means one has to miss out on using Raceview and driver scanners etc. also chatting with Nascar fans from all over the world during a live race.

Two hard to take scheduling decisions they've gone for are really hard to take after this Saturday's Richmond Nascar race has been held over to Sunday at 6pm UK time.

1. There are only Ice Hockey REPEATS scheduled at the time Nascar could be shown LIVE. But they ar eopting for no live Nascar and instead they are showing the NHL repeats.

2. Astonishingly there is not an 'AS LIVE' broadcast of Nascar on the Monday afternoon, instead they've again got Ice Hockey REPEATS in preference!!!

I only made a late decision to renew my annual Premier Sports subscription when they contracted to show LIVE Nascar so i not too happy at this current state of affairs and who knows what other sports lie in wait to knock Nascar races off our screens.
  • stevvy1986stevvy1986 Posts: 7,077
    Forum Member
    Live sport should ALWAYS under ALL circumstances take priority over highlights.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said wait and see whether the epg is updated or not. I've got work this afternoon so have set a manual recording from 6.00pm to 11.00pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    As I said wait and see whether the epg is updated or not. I've got work this afternoon so have set a manual recording from 6.00pm to 11.00pm.

I didn't see your post as we posted at exactly the same moment. Wish you good luck with your recording. Maybe they are hesitant to go for the Nascar race as it's been heavy rain today in Richmond and one would imagine there will be a further delay due to having to dry the track and later tonight LIVE NHL is scheduled.

EDIT: Just had a quick check on various Twitter sources before posting and the thought is that the race could well start on time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stevvy1986 wrote: »
    Live sport should ALWAYS under ALL circumstances take priority over highlights.

Premier Sports frequently quote that in replies, however that may be only when an event is already underway and overruns.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EPG still not updated but.........wait for it.......wait for it....

PREMIER SPORTS ARE BROADCASTING THE RACE :)
  • ocoxocox Posts: 2,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the live showing:( and only two highlight shows scheduled for this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use Premier Player to watch it on demand. Meanwhile........

Steve Byrnes, 1959-2015, husband, father and Fox Sports Broadcast Journalist, rest in peace. You will be missed.
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ocox wrote: »
    Missed the live showing:( and only two highlight shows scheduled for this week.

The entire race is on Nascars YouTube channel
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno what Premier Sports are upto this week as the listing for tonights Pocono race only runs from 6.00pm to 9.00pm! Nowhere near long enough to get the whole race in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed NO live coverage of the next race at Michigan, Live Copa america on Sunday evening so delayed NASCAR at 6AM MONDAY MORNING! WTF?? Were we or were we not promised all races live??
  • TheSubaru2012TheSubaru2012 Posts: 3,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed NO live coverage of the next race at Michigan, Live Copa america on Sunday evening so delayed NASCAR at 6AM MONDAY MORNING! WTF?? Were we or were we not promised all races live??

That's another reason why NASCAR should return to Motors TV like they did with the NXS races :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Race is currently on a rain delay after only a handful of laps so you're not missing anything! :D
  • omar comerfordomar comerford Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Race is currently on a rain delay after only a handful of laps so you're not missing anything! :D

I'm watching the race on fox sports 1, in New York there a rain delay and LIVE ON FS1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching on FOX Sports Go. I work a lot of Sunday evenings in my current job, so I usually record the races and watch on Monday, typical that the week I've done an early shift and am home to watch live is the week that Premier Sports aren't showing it live due to their Copa America coverage! And then it gets rain delayed anyway!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi Guys,

I've found a great quality streaming site for NASCAR.

http://www.shomicrave.tv

If you can watch your PC on your TV, I can recommend it, the quality is excellent.

Give it a try, just follow the link and select any of the three live TV channels (it on the main menu) and you will be able to see the great picture and sound quality.

If you click on "HELP" then "CLICK HERE" then "Nascar Racing" then "2015 NASCAR Racing Schedule", you can see what will be showing, which channel it's on and when it's on (US Pacific Time).

He's currently free but in the process of charging a monthly subscription, possibly 5 Canadian Dollars.

Hope this helps you get your NASCAR Fix :)

Regards,

Paul

P.S. Ignore everything else on the site (TV series and Movies ETC) as none of it works.

Actually i can confirm everything works on the site all content.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    They have all nascar races on shomicrave.tv im a member there and it works on all devices