Madonna gig, advice please!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
Forum Member
Now I'm rather fond of Madonna. I see there are still tickets left for her Cardiff gig...now these are £70 tickets, which is rather steep so should I!? Obviously they'll be seats as far away from the stage as possible and Madge will be miniscule....is it worth it!? Help!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you're a big fan, get the tickets & go. If you're anything like me, if you don't get them, on the night of the gig you'll be sitting at home wishing you were there!

I went to see her on her last tour & she was amazing! There are always big screens up aswell so even if she looks tiny on stage, you'll be able to see her on the screen :)
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    My advice is not to go. I went to see her at Earls Court a few years ago. It was an okay show but nowhere near worth the price of the tickets.
    You can go and see most bands for £15-£35, Madonna can charge loads more than that and it's not like she needs the money!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    Oooo decisions, decisions!!
  • EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find that far too much to be hoenst, I wouldn't, and I didn't. I had the chance but I wasn't going to pay that much.