Options

Can't believe I'm saying this...

Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
Forum Member
...but I wish Frankie had won.

I loathed him on XF. I didn't even like him much on BB, especially in the beginning. I wouldn't want my sons to behave or speak as he does in many respects, but I just watched Pantsgate on catch-up, and he seemed genuinely concerned about Denise, and I warmed to him for that.

I hope he learns from his mistakes because although he's not got a future in music (I hope!) he's got something about him that can be quite lovable.

As for Pantsgate itself, it was a mountain out of a molehill. Denise was drunk and being childish, but the way Kristina went off about sueing BB was ridiculous - her ass was never on view.

Comments

• Options
    EE_1_FANEE_1_FAN Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm actually quite disappointed that people only realised the amazing side to Frankie AFTER Pantsgate!! He was a great hm and a great person throughout! I rooted for him to win, but for him to get to the final and come 2ND was a big enough deal! Hope he has a good year!
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Well when it got down to the last three I certainly wanted him to win...
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he keeps off the drugs and drink maybe he can make something of himself...I don't think he should have won...he's not a celeb and should not be in there in the first place...

as for pantsgate it is emerging that it was edited and we did not see all that happened ....Denise was locked in the bedroom to calm down and allegedly she tried a second time to pull the girls pants down ...she certainly threatened to do so
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Its bad enough having somebody like Denise as the winner, Frankie, with his penchant for sexually harrassing women, is the last person I would want as the winner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    If he keeps off the drugs and drink maybe he can make something of himself...I don't think he should have won...he's not a celeb and should not be in there in the first place...

as for pantsgate it is emerging that it was edited and we did not see all that happened ....Denise was locked in the bedroom to calm down and allegedly she tried a second time to pull the girls pants down ...she certainly threatened to do so

And may I ask, where have you gotten this from? :confused:
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I'm still happy he didn't win. lol
    But I'm curious what on earth he is going to do now, with nothing going for him except his reputation, and not any noticeable motivation to work hard for anything.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    ...but I wish Frankie had won.

I loathed him on XF. I didn't even like him much on BB, especially in the beginning. I wouldn't want my sons to behave or speak as he does in many respects, but I just watched Pantsgate on catch-up, and he seemed genuinely concerned about Denise, and I warmed to him for that.

I hope he learns from his mistakes because although he's not got a future in music (I hope!) he's got something about him that can be quite lovable.

As for Pantsgate itself, it was a mountain out of a molehill. Denise was drunk and being childish, but the way Kristina went off about sueing BB was ridiculous - her ass was never on view.
    He was the only one who spoke out during pantsgate but I would have had more respect for him if he'd done it for the right reasons. In my opinion it wasn't about sticking up for Denise it was all about using the opportunity to have a go at the twins. Later when Michael advised him that he was better off staying out of it Frankie said he enjoyed winding the twins up.
  • Options
    ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Its bad enough having somebody like Denise as the winner, Frankie, with his penchant for sexually harrassing women, is the last person I would want as the winner.

except denise sexually harasses men, so they same pretty equal in the predator department.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE_1_FAN wrote: »
    Romeo and Nicola revealed it after they left the house, they said BB separated them, Denise, Romeo, Frankie and Gareth were locked in the bedroom and Nicola, Michael and the twins were in the living room. It's also reported here:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/232616
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's a fact they were put into lock down...were have you been:eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2092496/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-Romeo-Dunn-Nicola-McLean-Bumgate-lockdown.h
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and yet whenever Michael made a comment about Denise, he was laughing his head off.

Genuinely concerned? Forget it, he just had it in for the twins. When one of them went out in the garden to try and cool off, he was straight away at her saying "so? Just a joke? get over it".
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I actually think the Ch5 missed a trick with Frankie and would probably be getting better headlines for their winner if they had chosen the "journey" storyline with him. I was one of those who couldn't understand why he was in there but, towards the end I quite liked him. Yes, he was foul mouthed at times but, he did seem to take on board what the older HMs (in particular Michael and Romeo) said to him. I loved his dating task and was laughing out loud when he went to swig the bottle on the second date. :o:D

I loved his relationships with Kirk and Michael because they appeared genuine. My favourite moment of the whole series is when Michael agreed to go to the garage. Frankie was like a dog with two tails but, at the same time was trying desperately hard to remain cool. I couldn't stand Denise but, I did admire Frankie for going to see if she was ok. Yes, he's got a LOT of growing up to do but, on the whole he didn't seem that bad a lad and would have made a better winner than the one we are lumbered with.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    Romeo and Nicola revealed it after they left the house, they said BB separated them, Denise, Romeo, Frankie and Gareth were locked in the bedroom and Nicola, Michael and the twins were in the living room. It's also reported here:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/232616

I tend to the belief that this is pretty close to the truth and also the article where Michael says she begged him for sex. Of course there's a quote from Denise saying 'I was only joking' and 'he had no sense of humour' - ooh that's right she ruined his experience in the house but it was all his fault because 'he doesn't get me'. Silly me. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well obviously somewhere else because this link doesn't have a story to it!!? :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well obviously somewhere else because this link doesn't have a story to it!!? :confused: :rolleyes:

It mentions the lockdown...I don't see your point or don't you have anywere to go with this...you asked were I got it from...I showed you...full stop
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Denise was locked in the bedroom to calm down

Or, to protect her from the twins? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Or, to protect her from the twins? ;)

:eek::D either way I don't think we got the full story:)
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    To be honest . I know feel the same as much as I dislike him. He is young and may learn, Denise is late 50's and has not learned nothing from her behaviour.

Disgraceful she won.
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    To be honest . I know feel the same as much as I dislike him. He is young and may learn, Denise is late 50's and has not learned nothing from her behaviour.

Disgraceful she won.

I agree, and I bet Michael and the twins are laughing their socks off now all this has come out.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I agree, and I bet Michael and the twins are laughing their socks off now all this has come out.

And HER chat show :D:D:D
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Whatever Denise's misdemeanours, they don't make Michael and the twins any more likeable, and any scandal involving her doesn't entitle them to feel either pleased or vindicated. The twins were especially vile imo, with their back-biting and arrogance.

I know Frankie did like to wind up the twins, but I don't think that was his intention when he went to comfort Denise, whatever he said afterwards. At that time, the whole situation was too raw for him even to have been considering it.
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    After also seeing what Romeo/Nicola had to say about that night, my respect for Frankie has shot up even more.

I wish he did win, he deserved it more then Denise and it would of meant more to him. By the time the final 2 were chosen, I think every celeb housemate on the outside was supporting Frankie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I bet Michael and the twins are laughing their socks off now all this has come out.
    No, their bad loser bitterness will only be increased.

Having seen Gareth openly admitting he went in there to consciously be nice to everyone and not get into arguments no matter what, I'd have to begrudgingly agree Frankie was the more ideal winner.
  • Options
    JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked Frankie on X Factor and thought then he did himself proud. He auditioned and was chosen, but he took some stick week in week out and the booing. He never answered back or got shirty he was polite throughout. His only crimes were a weak voice and he likes partying, (apart from doing a line of coke, which I don't support). I wanted him to win CBB but I think he will be happy with second place
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    No, their bad loser bitterness will only be increased.

Having seen Gareth openly admitting he went in there to consciously be nice to everyone and not get into arguments no matter what, I'd have to begrudgingly agree Frankie was the more ideal winner.

You are right of course; they are more likely to think they were more entitled to win than her, which they are - anyone but her.