what would have made me vote for Cher

mousymousy Posts: 926
Forum Member
✭✭
all jokes and presumed racism aside....If they had got the "real" Cher to duet gypsies, tramps and thieves with her I SO WOULD HAVE.

Her voice would have suited it and there could have been a nice "hard knock life" stylee rap in it.

Comments

• puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i never thought id say this but cher is growing on me, she appears to be the only finalist not the product of a stage school background , or cobbled together like one direction by simon cowell early on in the series, shes from an ordinary working class background and has got a hunger about her to suceed , this is likely to be her only chance at stardom and part of me wants her to suceed , shes not that bad a singer and she is a hard worker by the looks of things
  • researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i never thought id say this but cher is growing on me, she appears to be the only finalist not the product of a stage school background , or cobbled together like one direction by simon cowell early on in the series, shes from an ordinary working class background and has got a hunger about her to suceed , this is likely to be her only chance at stardom and part of me wants her to suceed , shes not that bad a singer and she is a hard worker by the looks of things

What on earth are you talking about? Who has a stage school background? And if any of them were from stage school, why would they necessarily be worse than the walking fire hazard that is Cher?
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth are you talking about? Who has a stage school background? And if any of them were from stage school, why would they necessarily be worse than the walking fire hazard that is Cher?

well said it looks like somebody has bought into the whole cher is Cheryls mini me thing from where they live to where they are now lol.
  • puffenstuffpuffenstuff Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i heard that rebecca had a stage school background, and that i think it was liam? one direction who knew from last year that simon would be putting him foward for this years competition, that was from a clip on youtube from a fellow schoolfriend, and matt has been gigging for years and that leaves cher who has basically done end of school year talent shows

although i wont be surprised if im wrong about all the finalists

calm down god people get so worked up on here :p
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mousy wrote: »

Her voice would have suited it and there could have been a nice "hard knock life" stylee rap in it.

Which was probably the performance of the series.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Which was probably the performance of the series.

:)

Lol:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Cher and 1D have suffered a bit in how I react to them because the judges have gone OTT for them at times. This bum kissing has really got me hackles up cos I resent being told I have seen something great when it was clearly not. I can understand encouragement, positive reactions and, crucially, constructive criticism but it has been in scant supply for Cher and apart from one comment from Danni and one from Cheryl non existent for 1D. I was wondering the other day why I felt hostility toward them and I think a lot of it comes from the bullcrap that emerges from the judges, added to that Cher does seem to project an attitude problem but I have not condemned her because she is in an extraordinary situation and until you can spend time with her its harsh to jump on bandwagons and slate her.
  • Mystic MonkeyMystic Monkey Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I would have voted for Cher if she had a good voice and personality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Cher can sing, not very well but she can hold a decent tune, but the rapping gets on my nerves. I'd vote for Cher if Simon wasn't so up Cheryl's backside.
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would vote for Cher if I liked her. :D