Options

Dee should be ejected from the house

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've kept quiet for most of this series, but after tonight I've seen enough. Dee needs to go. Awful woman and the way she's been acting and treating Gary is unforgivable.

Comments

• Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Only if Gary is ejected with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is so uncomfortable to watch. They are the biggest hypocrites going, I can't wait til they come out and have to watch their behaviour, saying they want to punch Gary in the face, slagging him off and mocking him behind his back, pocking their fingers in his face. Absolutely appalling.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee is a vile creature, I hope Gary IS playing them they will have deserved it
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if Gary is ejected with her.

So agree. Just listening to Audley saying Gary has made adjustments which should be recognised. Lol now look at Dee after her comments about Gary and his reaction lolb
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish BB had called her bluff then and just told her to leave by the door on the left.
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish BB had called her bluff then and just told her to leave by the door on the left.

So do I - just loathe Dee and james
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    This is so uncomfortable to watch. They are the biggest hypocrites going, I can't wait til they come out and have to watch their behaviour, saying they want to punch Gary in the face, slagging him off and mocking him behind his back, pocking their fingers in his face. Absolutely appalling.

Absolutely agree with this. The hypocrisy is appalling. They accuse him of all the things they do, including not allowing him to reply, ignoring him, making him feel small, etc etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Vile slug!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also when she was waving that knife around in the Kitchen I thought she might lose the plot completely.
  • Options
    Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley was right Gary has tried to change even Stephanie admitted that, much like Dexter in last years Civi series they have just decided they hate him
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she ever shown without a **** hanging out of her mouth?
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She showed her true colours again tonight.You could see her anger growing.She's that used to being Queen Bee in her street.Mother figure to all the druggies and other losers.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    Is she ever shown without a **** hanging out of her mouth?
    One thing I couldn't' stand on BS was watching her smoking indoors with her kids in the same room :(

Even when I did smoke, I stood on the doorstep.

I didn't even know people did that, in this day and age :o