David was on golden balls tonight

super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Today's golden balls episode on itv, a clip was shown at the start showing David steal 4k off one of the contestants.

So much for always being honest and playing by the rules!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    really?
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, was a few threads on it the moment it was shown. Was hoping someone would upload the clip but not seen one yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Those are the rules of Golden Balls, I suppose you don't think anyone should open the boxes on Deal or No Deal! Sheesh.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    It shows he is a convincing liar
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,336
    Forum Member
    Blimey there's not a day goes by without another thread on this topic - it was a gameshow not a criminal offence. He spent the money on a car for his sister apparently - what a bad man he is:rolleyes:
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those are the rules of Golden Balls, I suppose you don't think anyone should open the boxes on Deal or No Deal! Sheesh.

You play alone on Deal or No Deal to win .. can't see how that compares to not splitting the prize with your partner on Goldenballs :confused:
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More pathetic attempts to smear someone by the desperate.

It was a game, played by the rules, he bought his sister a car with the winnings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol What a pathetic thread and some of the posts are just as silly, I am not a David fan but come on he was on a game show where ALL need to be a convincing liar and where you can steal or split, i would personally steal :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    shazzyfizz wrote: »
    Blimey there's not a day goes by without another thread on this topic - it was a gameshow not a criminal offence. He spent the money on a car for his sister apparently - what a bad man he is:rolleyes:

I've shouted and swore at the television too often when I've had the misfortune of being around my parents, because they watch Goldenballs.

The greed of steal contestants gets to me too much to let it slide. I couldn't care less what he did with his ill-gotten prize.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people are using this as a reason to have a go at David... it's part of the game!

We can all pretend we're perfect, but we're not!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, I would steal at Goldenballs too. Its a game, and its a legitimate move. I think its a bit harsh that they showed that today of all days. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    For goodness sake...the whole idea of Golden Balls is to steal or share....if everyone shared then they wouldn't have a programme !!! He played a good game...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kali wrote: »
    More pathetic attempts to smear someone by the desperate.

It was a game, played by the rules, he bought his sister a car with the winnings.

Would have been really nice if the old lady he stole from could have spent two grand on her sister too.

He'd have to split for that to happen though ;)
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like David, but to be fair, if I was on GoldenBalls, it always makes sense to steal. Look at the alternatives.

Either you SHARE - Win half or the other player gets it all.
    Or you STEAL - Win everything or you both get nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    MD1500 wrote: »
    I don't like David, but to be fair, if I was on GoldenBalls, it always makes sense to steal. Look at the alternatives.

Either you SHARE - Win half or the other player gets it all.
    Or you STEAL - Win everything or you both get nothing.

Too simplistic. If some players don't share than nobody would ever win anything. The game requires dependency. It says a lot about whether or not you can trust someone.