Forum Member
✭✭✭
edited

Goldie

Comments

• kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please delete this and keep this info inside the spoiler thread some people don't want to know the result or change the title and put spoiler after it.
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have alerted this thread to be removed, you should not be posting spoilers until the show has aired.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Thanks a lot for the spoiler!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
  • Kirsty ScotKirsty Scot Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever heard of spoiler tags. You have just ruined it for lots of people.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    :( What a silly thread!
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks a million :mad:
  • telly fantelly fan Posts: 2,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why :(:(
    I just don't understand why you did this, there is a clearly marked thread :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a selfish person you are. There's a clearly marked thread for spoiler discussion at the top of the page, and your post itself has nothing new or anything that couldnt be included in that thread.

You clearly did this to piss people off, so I hope your really happy.
  • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    Here we go, thanks for that, i suppose i should have stayed away til tomorrow. :rolleyes:
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In future, keep the eliminated couple's name out of the thread title and anything else in spoiler tags.

Lots of DS Users would be on the SCD boards tonight discussing the show, and for those who wish to wait for the result, it's been ruined.

EDIT: Just realised, I've essentially bumped this thread. Let it drop down shall we?
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    What a selfish person you are. There's a clearly marked thread for spoiler discussion at the top of the page, and your post itself has nothing new or anything that couldnt be included in that thread.

You clearly did this to piss people off, so I hope your really happy.

Untagged spoilers are pure attention seeking and the more he gets the more he will do it .
    Let it sink away
    The mods are allerted and I hope he is banned ,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that, do you normally ruin everything for everyone ?
  • Tom MillerTom Miller Posts: 1,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, please be mindful of others when posting spoilers and avoid revealing details in thread titles. You can use the [spoiler] tag to hide such content in posts.

There wont be a ban on this occasion as it looks to be a genuine mistake. Apologies to those that have had tomorrow's show ruined.
This discussion has been closed.