Jayne Torville's Face

super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone else notice that Jayne has had her eyes done underneath and has certainly had work done on her face

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she looked like she may have had some anti-gravity work done. Not a brilliant job though. I don't think it's optional for people on TV these days unfortunately.

I'm not sure when body mutilation and abuse became the fashion in this country. People seem to be starting on it younger and younger too.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,644
    Forum Member
    Botox and fillers. It's because DoI is in HD now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Botox and fillers. It's because DoI is in HD now.

That's some quality set you have when you can see the needle marks. Make and model number please :cool: :D
    Forum Member
    That's some quality set you have when you can see the needle marks. Make and model number please :cool: :D
    :D I don't have HD, but she and Chris were om This Morning talking about how DoI was going to be shown in HD. The smoothness of her forehead and the plumped-up appearance of her cheeks were what made it obvious she had had work done. No needle marks required.
  • joules22joules22 Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I noticed, no much of an improvement unfortunately. Did anyone catch Philip saying he'd had work done?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone on telly seems to be getting it done these days. Sometimes I think everything I watch is Spitting Image :D
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joules22 wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed, no much of an improvement unfortunately. Did anyone catch Philip saying he'd had work done?

I saw her on This Morning and thought she looked better, more glamorous with the blonder hair too. Although last night, I did notice she had a slightly lazy left eye. I suppose that would be caused by the botox, over freezing stuff! All in all though it suits her.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wish everyone on TV would stop pumping poison into their faces, using HD as justification. Are we really now so shallow as a nation we cannot bear to see a wrinkle on those who entertain us?
  • joules22joules22 Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    I really wish everyone on TV would stop pumping poison into their faces, using HD as justification. Are we really now so shallow as a nation we cannot bear to see a wrinkle on those who entertain us?

Well said.
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    she needs to get the colour of her hair right.
    at the moment is's a real brassy shade of bleached blonde with a golden tinge:eek:

no point having a wrinkle free 50yr old face if your barnet's letting you down.
    Forum Member
    joules22 wrote: »
    Yes, but I think he was joking.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asp746 wrote: »
    she needs to get the colour of her hair right.
    at the moment is's a real brassy shade of bleached blonde with a golden tinge:eek:

no point having a wrinkle free 50yr old face if your barnet's letting you down.
    I thought her hair looked as though it has thinned considerably.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The strange thing is about all this botoxing is that in Hollywood director's are having to tell acting folk to stop with the botox as it makes it impossible for them to show emotions in their faces. A bit blo*dy rich as isn't it the directors who stop recruiting actors-of-the-female-persuasion once they get over 30-35 ! Jeez... :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that Jayne looked ill. She looks as though she has lost weight.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I wish people wouldn't do this to themselves. It doesn't make them look any better! Jayne is an attractive woman but IMHO, botox makes her look slightly unattractive. :o
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I didn't think she looked much different. I noticed her left eye, but it looked like she was wearing very heavy make-up, so maybe it was just that.