The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't get over how much Pasha looks like Plan B in this weeks training vid
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    I can't get over how much Pasha looks like Plan B in this weeks training vid

BIB please, what do you mean?? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pearlsha - I think snoggles is referring to Plan B aka Ben Drew, a British rapper...but I don't see the resemblance...

*waves* to snoggles
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    pearlsha - I think snoggles is referring to Plan B aka Ben Drew, a British rapper...but I don't see the resemblance...

*waves* to snoggles

I can't see the resemblance either Kelley, but ...
    Hi Snoggles, maybe Pasha can rap like B Drew.:p
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Love me Pasha... :D

So glad that dates are coming out gradually for Pasha and Katya tour next year!!! Happy happy days!!! :D

*Does the dance of joy* :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

So glad that dates are coming out gradually for Pasha and Katya tour next year!!! Happy happy days!!! :D

Fantastic news!:D
    Maybe we will get that Pashanistas day out after all!:p
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):) Katya and Pasha tour!!

Booking available in Motherwell!

4 Guest artists ??

http://www.ents24.com/motherwell-events/motherwell-civic-centre-concert-hall-and-theatre/pasha-kovalev/3617761
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I toyed with the idea of going after Chelsee,then again post-Kimberley,but on both days I was otherwise engaged.
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Fantastic news!:D
    Maybe we will get that Pashanistas day out after all!:p

Fingers crossed for a day out :eek::D:D
    Pasha!!! :D Bless him... ;):p:D
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

music girl wrote: »
    :):) Katya and Pasha tour!!

4 Guest artists ??

http://www.ents24.com/motherwell-events/motherwell-civic-centre-concert-hall-and-theatre/pasha-kovalev/3617761

Thanks to Pashulty and music girl for the tour news...... how exciting!!:D:D:D

Just a thought but does anyone think that the guest artists could be Ryan and Lindsey's new partners from SCD South Africa?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):)Special news!!

Anya and Pasha dancing this weekend!! Wow!! At last.....

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry everyone I made a mistake with the link - must be tired!!

https://twitter.com/AnyaGarnisLA/status/391300807083446272/photo/1
    Forum Member
    Sorry everyone I made a mistake with the link - must be tired!!

https://twitter.com/AnyaGarnisLA/status/391300807083446272/photo/1

Fantastic news.:D Woohoo!
    Thanks Music girl.
    Hi Emma,
    No idea about the special guest dancers, but excited about another P and K tour.:D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    deleted
    Forum Member
    :):):) Katya and Pasha tour!!

4 Guest artists ??

Wonder what theme there will be next year to their tour and could we at last see a kilted Pasha.:o I do hope so.:o;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Shona, I was wondering whether they are going to keep the same format for this year. Pleased to see there will be more guest dancers - not sure about Ryan and Lindsey. They're not a 'couple' anymore, but perhaps they will still dance together, or perhaps some new talented dancers will join P and K.

Re this weekend - Pasha and Anya are dancing to Andrea Begley's (Voice winner) singing on Sunday pm. Could it be 'Singing in the Dark'?? She is apparently using this song a lot to promote her new album.
    Really can't wait to see Pasha and Anya dance!:):)
    Forum Member
    Yes Shona, I was wondering whether they are going to keep the same format for this year. Pleased to see there will be more guest dancers - not sure about Ryan and Lindsey. They're not a 'couple' anymore, but perhaps they will still dance together, or perhaps some new talented dancers will join P and K.

Re this weekend - Pasha and Anya are dancing to Andrea Begley's (Voice winner) singing on Sunday pm. Could it be 'Singing in the Dark'?? She is apparently using this song a lot to promote her new album.
    Really can't wait to see Pasha and Anya dance!:):)

Last sentence Music girl, neither can I.:D
    If Andrea is singing B Springsteen's classic 'Dancing in the Dark' then hopefully she will do it justice as it really is a great song. Love many songs by 'The Boss.':)
    Think Andrea's is a slower version though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):) Thanks music girl! I'm so excited to see Pasha and Anya dance!!!!

Regarding Pasha and Katya's tour, I wonder if Pasha was inspired after seeing Kimberley on tour to use projections, lights, ect. No doubt he's seen many and all types of shows. Can't wait to find out more!

ETA: Salsa, I listened to Andrea's version of Springsteen's song. On first listen, I didn't even recognise that it was his song. :eek::o She's taken out the fire and energy behind it with her arrangement.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Regarding Pasha and Katya's tour, I wonder if Pasha was inspired after seeing Kimberley on tour to use projections, lights, ect. No doubt he's seen many and all types of shows. Can't wait to find out more!

ETA: Salsa, I listened to Andrea's version of Springsteen's song. On first listen, I didn't even recognise that it was his song. :eek::o She's taken out the fire and energy behind it with her arrangement.

Yes, it's a very different version - I wonder what dance they would do - that is if this is the song?
    Forum Member

So long as she tries to do it justice Kelley, but often the original artists are the best. Besides I will be focussing on Pasha, yes Anya will play a big part, but eyes on the Kovalev for sure.:o;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Yes, it's a very different version - I wonder what dance they would do - that is if this is the song?

A fusion?
    Forum Member
    Katya has finally confirmed the Kasha tour for next year... :eek::eek: Happy days!!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    Pasha and the other boys (In braces again :rolleyes::D) :D

https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/391612065942863872/photo/1
    Forum Member
    Pasha and the other boys (In braces again :rolleyes::D) :D

https://twitter.com/bbcstrictly/status/391612065942863872/photo/1

Thanks Pashulty though not sure about the shirts.:rolleyes:
    Happy days indeed re. His and Katya's Tour.:)
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Katya has finally confirmed the Kasha tour for next year... :eek::eek: Happy days!!! :D:D

Woohoo Happy days indeed Pashulty:):):) As LadyA would say 'doing the happy dance'