HOW ungrateful are you people !!??

Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
Forum Member
i cant believe people on this forum are complaining about BEA, especially considering how much negativity has been surrounding this series - ratings etc.
Bea has lifted this show out of the ground, she is keeping it interesting. i dont actually like her that much. and yes shes been bitching. but out of the 5 new housemates that came in she has been by far the most entertaining. just imagine she went. what would we be watching, cos the next 3 weeks is bound to see another 3 of the most entertaining evicted from the house.

Comments

• RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    Bea better stay. She's the only one daring enough to spark some house action.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    charlie,lisa and issac entertianing? dont think so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bea is a snobbish a-hole!
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, she has made a boring show more interesting
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP, but I wouldn't say people are ungrateful.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already reached legendary HM status in my book.

I guess some people just don't get her.
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear I;m so sorry for being ungrateful for the piece of rubbish that is Bea:cry:
  • tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bea is a fake!!! Cant believe she would even think Isaac would go near her.

• Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bea is such a bitch I don't even find her entertaining. Her out next.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Bea is great,she has kicked the show back to life.:D
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bea is a snobbish a-hole!

She' a very plucky and entertaining snobbish a-hole
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    I agree, she has made a boring show more interesting

thank god somone does ! everyone else seems to be completely missing the point.
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bea is the highlight of BB10 we could have done with her in there a lot sooner.
  • skemiteskemite Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not too sure yet if I want her to win but I definately don't want her to go for a long time yet. She's injected some life into the house and it was much needed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh i definately agree.

siavash
    lisa
    david
    rodrigo
    sophie
    marcus
    hira
    charlie

... omg imagine if it was just them in the house. how boring would it be?
  • bananasplitbananasplit Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imo she's the biggest wind-up merchant in the history of BB - and I'm glad she's in there, more power to her.
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bea is an evil bitch. She's actually nasty in a clever way, unlike most BB "baddies".

But she is making BB far more interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's lifted the show out of the doldrums.....

all hail Queen Bea!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »

I think I get the point too! thank god it's not just me! She makes me laugh and is happy to let her opinions known to everyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »

I agree too, she's brilliant! Thank God they found her, otherwise it would be so boring... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faker than an elephant's driving licence.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Bea when she came in. Thought she'd be fun and entertaining. But she does not live up to her hippy tag she gave herself by a long run and just seems very false. I was pee'd off when people picked on HW even though I couldn't stand him. Therefore I take the same stand with Bea, I don't like her getting people to gang up on Noirin, even though I don't like Noirin. Not only does it go against her so called 'love all' ethics, it's as rodrigo would say, nasty. I don't want a nasty HM in the house. I know people don't mind this, but I do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes playing the game

and playing it well

I find that entertaining.......... she will make mistakes and be caught out and confronted

At last someone who is articulate and taking risks in the house.
    Hate her all you like but Id rather watch her than Charlie n Rodrigo playing kiss chase or some of the lame fauxmance weve been subjected to this series
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    I liked Bea when she came in. Thought she'd be fun and entertaining. But she does not live up to her hippy tag she gave herself by a long run and just seems very false. I was pee'd off when people picked on HW even though I couldn't stand him. Therefore I take the same stand with Bea, I don't like her getting people to gang up on Noirin, even though I don't like Noirin. Not only does it go against her so called 'love all' ethics, it's as rodrigo would say, nasty. I don't want a nasty HM in the house. I know people don't mind this, but I do.

The House bike and the Yank Plank turned on Bea last night....this is her fighting back...and its great to watch

Go Beaby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    I said on another thread that actually when you think about it , (ignoring the free love thig which I am sure she will row out of ) she is Margot Leadbetter through and through

we all knew margot had a dirty little sexy sectret in her background

(who will be the first to see the ref)