sex lies and rinsing guys trailer ...

DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    It was interestng what she said about thinking it was going to be called GIrls on Top when she made it, changing the title does put a whole different spin on it doesn't it. (disclaimer - I haven't actually seen it - just to be clear;))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww I want to watch the whole thing:(
  • Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos. wrote: »
    It was interestng what she said about thinking it was going to be called GIrls on Top when she made it, changing the title does put a whole different spin on it doesn't it. (disclaimer - I haven't actually seen it - just to be clear;))

It does. From what I can gather, Danica sees herself as a business woman who is making a living for herself using the assets she has while she has them. I'm not aware of her leading people on like some of the other 'rinsers' do in the documentary she did.

It's not something I would feel comfortable doing myself, but I'm not sure what she's doing is really so bad as Jazmine is making out. I don't think she's 'hussling' anyone.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artensoll wrote: »
    It does. From what I can gather, Danica sees herself as a business woman who is making a living for herself using the assets she has while she has them. I'm not aware of her leading people on like some of the other 'rinsers' do in the documentary she did.

It's not something I would feel comfortable doing myself, but I'm not sure what she's doing is really so bad as Jazmine is making out. I don't think she's 'hussling' anyone.

Agreed. She's not tricking anybody, these men choose to be a part of it.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. She's not tricking anybody, these men choose to be a part of it.

I totally agree. I watched that programme and imo, Danica came across as the most genuine .... The worst girl, imo, was the scouse girl ... she was a right money grabbing mare.

Sadly, it's no longer available on 4oD :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    I have watched the show, if I remember correctly she just spoke to men who had money but were a bit lonely in life, they simply enjoyed her company.

The gifts were to thank her for the time she gave them, she did not lead them on.

That is what I got from watching the the show at the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T@lkative wrote: »
    I have watched the show, if I remember correctly she just spoke to men who had money but were a bit lonely in life, they simply enjoyed her company.

The gifts were to thank her for the time she gave them, she did not lead them on.

That is what I got from watching the the show at the time.

How much time did she give someone in return for a £167,000.00 necklace? Or a £30,000 car?:D
  • Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    When I first heard about the show, I wondered if any of them were familiar with the Black Dahlia murder. She was "allegedly" in the same line of work - only back in the 40's it was more along the lines of dates for dinner. Didn't end up well for her.
  • Options
    MeseneMesene Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's rather naive to think that she isn't rinsing guys or leading them on.

I saw that show and I remember a scene at the end where one of the guys starts having a go at one of the girls because he's spent so much money on her and she isnt putting out. So clearly them men are expecting something more than just spending money on women to talk to them, girls like Danica are hardly going to tax someone's brain matter or give them stimulating conversation are they.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I think she is taking advantage of men who are lonely and desperate to feel loved/wanted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    artensoll wrote: »

Oh thank you:) It's a bit late now but I'll watch it tomorrow night, ta:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the video links guys!

I remember reading a big article in a Sunday paper about the girls, but I missed the programme.

Interested very much to watch it now.
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And these "women" dont even seal the deal by sleeping with the guys at the end. :(

I dont know whats worse, the women in this trashy show or the dumbness of the blokes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    How much time did she give someone in return for a £167,000.00 necklace? Or a £30,000 car?:D

I think in those instances, the men had more money than sense. Their brain took a back seat and another part of their body took over on the decision making haha. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When I first heard about the show, I wondered if any of them were familiar with the Black Dahlia murder. She was "allegedly" in the same line of work - only back in the 40's it was more along the lines of dates for dinner. Didn't end up well for her.

Funny you should mention that, on the actual show that Danica was in there was a girl from Liverpool who goes over to New York to meet a man.

This guy takes her to all of the expensive designer shops ,lavishing her with gifts. He then makes it clear to her that he wants more than just a shopping date (obviously things he will get her into bed) and when she lets him no that he's getting nothing more things turn quite nasty.

It is a dangerous game.
  • Options
    ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesene wrote: »
    I think it's rather naive to think that she isn't rinsing guys or leading them on.

I saw that show and I remember a scene at the end where one of the guys starts having a go at one of the girls because he's spent so much money on her and she isnt putting out. So clearly them men are expecting something more than just spending money on women to talk to them, girls like Danica are hardly going to tax someone's brain matter or give them stimulating conversation are they.

If you saw the show you will know the girl you refer to was not Danica.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesene wrote: »

I haven't seen the show, but that's one man you're talking about. Not all men are reasonable. what if I had a chat with a female FM on here, then started slating her because she never put out for me, despite her giving me no reason to believe she would in the first place. Is the female FM at fault in anyway?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen the show, but that's one man you're talking about. Not all men are reasonable. what if I had a chat with a female FM on here, then started slating her because she never put out for me, despite her giving me no reason to believe she would in the first place. Is the female FM at fault in anyway?

What if she was complimenting you, showing an interest in your life, after a while told you her birthday was coming up and mentioned she had an Amazon wishlist, and you bought her a present, wouldn't you feel like a relationship was forming?
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's naive to think she's not meeting up with some of these men for the more expensive/exclusive gifts. Just because this was never shown nor acknowledged in the programme (in her case), doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Business woman, my @rse.

Really hope she's voted out soon - can't think of a more soulless 'enterprise'.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    What if she was complimenting you, showing an interest in your life, after a while told you her birthday was coming up and mentioned she had an Amazon wishlist, and you bought her a present, wouldn't you feel like a relationship was forming?

No, not if I knew what the situation was when we met, and contacted her in the usual way. The women seem to make it clear what the score is, and more fool any men who, having been told what the score is, think they're something special.

Besides, why do we need to limit this debate about women taking men for a ride to this 'rinsing' thing? It happens all the time in so-called normal relationships too. Does that mean anyone getting into a relationship needs to be doubted and scrutinised?