Leigh Francis - Twitter

WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
Forum Member
I jokingly tweeted him in jest about Celebrity Juice recently to which he responded by blocking me. As a fan of Bo' Selecta! growing up I was quite astonished to find he can't take a tad bit of banter. Pathetic.

Glad the film flopped.

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteShade wrote: »
    I jokingly tweeted him in jest about Celebrity Juice recently to which he responded by blocking me. As a fan of Bo' Selecta! growing up I was quite astonished to find he can't take a tad bit of banter. Pathetic.

Glad the film flopped.

Apparently he is nothing like he is on tv, meant to be real miserable. The film was awful, total crap
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, what exactly happened? What did you say? The thread falls flat on it's arse if we don't know what he overreacted to.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    yep I want to know what was said, then I can decide
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    I've never tweeted him or followed him but when I looked at his account a while ago, I noticed that he doesn't take criticism or 'banter' very well.
  • WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    So, what exactly happened? What did you say? The thread falls flat on it's arse if we don't know what he overreacted to.

I basically asked how necessary was a certain accessory of Keith Lemon's clothing was to the character given he has never shown any sign of feigning injury. :p
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And was it a simple question or did you use 'flowery' language in the name of attempted humour ?
    Forum Member
    And was it a simple question or did you use 'flowery' language in the name of attempted humour ?

It was a rather simple yet bland question with no crude undertones. I was asking him out of interest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I don't think I've ever seen Leigh Francis as himself, he seems to always go everywhere in public dressed as Keith Lemon.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a rather simple yet bland question with no crude undertones. I was asking him out of interest.

interesting. I wouldn't have taken him for such a diva-ish attitude
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He sounds like a bit of a prat to me. Lots of these comedians can dish it out but can't take it back. Your request sounds low key compared with some of the crap that flies about on Twitter, OP.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I basically asked how necessary was a certain accessory of Keith Lemon's clothing was to the character given he has never shown any sign of feigning injury. :p
    Lol, would you mind re-posting your query here in the exact way you phrased it pretty please.:p
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I don't think I've ever seen Leigh Francis as himself, he seems to always go everywhere in public dressed as Keith Lemon.
    I think he appeared once as himself on The Frank Skinner Show and had Davina McCall there holding his hand for support.

Also sure i've seen a youtube clip of him on the red carpet where he wasn't in character.

Apart from that when i've seen him he's always been seen in character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    He was on loose women once as himself. It's on YouTube somewhere
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As himself with Davina on The Frank Skinner Show :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOxbtOoGRYo
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've seen of his replies to questions I think he tends to get asked a lot of the same questions over and over again-mad fans of crappy pop bands asking if/when they will be on the show when he has nothing to do with the booking process (obviously) and never knows who is on until he gets to the weekly recordings, why Keith Lemon wears a bandage etc. So I imagine he just blocks anyone who asks those kind of questions in case they keep spamming him with them.

I've seen the Loose Women interview with him out of character and he comes across as a nice guy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    As himself with Davina on The Frank Skinner Show :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOxbtOoGRYo

Wow. It so weird seeing him as himself and not as Keith:eek:
  • liamhereliamhere Posts: 2,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wen't to a audience screening for "BO SELECTA" we made the laughter track and he came over as ok
    i even had my photo took with him @ C4 in London
    and the warm up man was a person i had never heard off....Russell Brand :)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've met him and he is lovely.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. It so weird seeing him as himself and not as Keith:eek:

Really...didn't see much difference apart from the hair. :p
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Really...didn't see much difference apart from the hair. :p

i presume that's why he wears the bandage so that it shows when he is in character as Lemon (who I really dislike)...I doubt he wears the bandage when on twitter....but I could be wrong:);)
    Forum Member
    Credit where due I've heard many instances where he has posed for photos etc but to block me for posting a rather polite tweet is absurd.
    Forum Member
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHwROUnlFsg

View from 2 minutes and 18 seconds.. Keith Lemon without a bandage..
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Credit where due I've heard many instances where he has posed for photos etc but to block me for posting a rather polite tweet is absurd.

Is your name Malcolm White by any chance? :D
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Yeah, he's become a bit of a prat in the last few months.

I mean, blocking Katie Price from his show because she called Kelly Brook a heffer? I don't like Katie Price by any stretch of the imagination, but banning her from the show because she said a bad word about someone he doesn't like just smacks of immaturity.
  • RoweyRowey Posts: 2,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasn't blocked anyone for making a Polite tweet. The fact you didn't just post the direct tweet for us to see, means it was a nasty vindictive foul mouthed tweet. So you deserved to be blocked.