~ | Caroline Flack & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread | ~

Comments

• PebroxPebrox Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Just watched that training clip, wow! :o It looks gorgeous just from that. I'm now cautiously optimistic - it could be a stand out dance if done well. Fingers crossed.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Looking good .... as long as they are happy with their performance ( ie no malfunction, slip etc ) I will be happy ... the glitterball would be a bonus.... :D:D

( Sorry for sounding so cautious .... I have been there with Chelsee & Kimberley.... so my expectations are low .... :o:blush::p:D)

Go Pasholine .... :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peppy5 wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04tcgtx

Pic here of the show, don't think he was there ttml. Caroline certainly seemed very relaxed and happy:) , not awkward at all. I think they start at around 1.50.

She sounded relaxed and happy, hope for her sake he wasn't there :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Am I alone in feeling anxious about Caroline being the clear favourite? Even Chris Evans on his show today was insinuating that she has it in the bag. I worry that people might not vote for her because of this, I really hope I'm wrong. 😓
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody think they know what the third dance is going to be??:confused:
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    music girl wrote: »
    Does anybody think they know what the third dance is going to be??:confused:
    No ... I wonder if it will stay a secret until Saturday night!?! :o

My guess is Paso (yes please,) American Smooth (that will do nicely,) or Quickstep (hoping not.)
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    I've uploaded their chat with Chris Evans from this mornings Radio 2 breakfast show..it was spread over about an hour, so I've clipped all their bits together..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WgLTNzopPk&feature=youtu.be
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks KA - you have taken a lot of trouble! Such a fun interview......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daziechain wrote: »
    No ... I wonder if it will stay a secret until Saturday night!?! :o

My guess is Paso (yes please,) American Smooth (that will do nicely,) or Quickstep (hoping not.)

Yes, my thoughts too - Paso or AS - both will be satisfying to watch again!
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm liking Beverley Knight's version of Angels.............................very emotive. I'm really glad that it's a rumba. it'll be such a contrast to the other dances and I think Caroline will give it her all. The other dances are all fast, technique can go awry and it can get messy when you try to throw everything into it, particularly Simon's and Mark's.

Ian did say that she would be the queen of ballroom in THIS dance. I'm more confident after seeing the recent training.

Can't quite believe it's all over on Saturday!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely post GG - it's going to be a very entertaining evening on Saturday. I will be so happy for Pasha and Caroline if they can actually do all three of their dances without a glitch and WIN! :) That will definitely encourage Pasha to stay in the UK and do a few more SCD shows! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have high hopes third dance is the Paso. When Alison was speaking .. they showed Caroline doing Spanish hands in the background. Hope I'm right.

Loved seeing Caroline and Pash on ITT .... bless Marion Keyes ... and Dick and Dom :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about it .. it was probably her 'Istanbul' hands .... I forgot about those :blush: Will have to look again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    daziechain wrote: »
    Thinking about it .. it was probably her 'Istanbul' hands .... I forgot about those :blush: Will have to look again.

I think it was the charlston they were rehearsing, I'd rather they did the paso too but have a feeling that the producers will try and offer a variety of dances during the show and frankie is already doing her paso, was really hoping it would be the AS but seems unlikely 😕
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for tomorrow and the ITT show this evening was superb! What will they do without Zoe - she is a star! Pasha and Caroline in great form too. I loved the fact that Darcy wants to do a Rumba with Pasha - such a compliment!;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maxiemoo wrote: »
    I think it was the charlston they were rehearsing, I'd rather they did the paso too but have a feeling that the producers will try and offer a variety of dances during the show and frankie is already doing her paso, was really hoping it would be the AS but seems unlikely 😕
    Yes .. I watched it back and it was very obviously her Charleston :blush: I don't know what I was thinking :blush:
    Let's hope for the AS .... it could easily be :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Loved Pasholine on ITT and radio the last couple of days..... Sooooo excited and nervous at the same time for them that I am finding comfort in lurking and trying not to get overboard ..... :o:o:o

Wishing Pasha & Caroline all the best for the final ... :D:D

Loving the look of that showdance more & more .... :D:D
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great timing........................effin DM. The usual shite articles.

Don't mind them Caroline................................you go out and just dance with your Pash and bloody well enjoy, whatever the result.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02fn1ts

New video clip from the rehearsals......:)
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member

Don't mind them Caroline................................you go out and just dance with your Pash and bloody well enjoy, whatever the result.

Dont worry, Abbey Clancy had the same treatment the week of the final!
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02fn1ts

New video clip from the rehearsals......:)

I seem to be in the minority, but the slower showdance is a great idea! It'll stand out! People are forgetting that Louis Smith won BECAUSE of his show dance in the final and that was slow!
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most rational people see the DM for what it is, a spiteful, mysoginistic, nasty little rag.

Pasha will make sure she ignores it and enjoys the final - Go Caroline!:):):)

Makes me want to vote for her all the more, really looking forward to the final tonight.
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,417
    Forum Member
    Bit of a hatchet job the Daily Mail have done, I think we are going to have to vote even more tonight as lots of people will believe it.
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrid article. On finals day too, leaving not time to dispute anything, well I will throw a few more votes her way. I don't usually vote by phone but I will be tonight.
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of the comments on twitter and even in the DM comments section (!) are positive about Caroline and condemning of the article.:)

Hope dress rehearsal going well for them and Caroline's feeling positive about tonight. No leaks yet about the judges' choice for them? I'd love AS but am thinking it might be quickstep.

ETA and a lovely tweet from Rachel

Rachel Riley ‏@RachelRileyRR 26m26 minutes ago
    Good luck to my gorgeous man @PashaKovalev & his AMAZING dance partner @carolineflack1 tonight, you've been INCREDIBLE!!! Proud & in awe xxx