Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    I believe that Nick is a BB fanatic. :o I wonder if he posts on DS...
    There was a forum member who swore blind he was going in because he knew someone in production, "Jungle Cat" I think. He idolised Victor and is inactive now. I am pretty sure he is not Nick, but I did think he might be Pie face Jack.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Maybe one day they will have a University Challenge style task in which 4 or 5 superfans go up against 4 or 5 of the housemates

If they win they win the luxury budget, if the fans win they get a little of the prize money

Good way to sort out if he really is a BB fanatic ;)

That would be really good. Obviously Wonkey would be first choice for the team.

I think I found Joel's soul mate.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3087419/Who-David-Cameron-Young-mother-asked-Facebook-friends-PM-just-week-intense-election-campaign-decades-internet-sensation.html
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He must have misheard "vent" and then they teased him. It does seem incredible that someone could keep missing it at school though, seen as it keeps cropping up through the key stages.

I wondered if it was another Belo and Shakespeare moment?

Their bum is their vent. It seems a remarkable level of ignorance for someone of his age, I pity Cardiff North.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see a growing generation where knowledge and intelligence is praised and appreciated and not an attribute that earns the title “know-it-all” an the likes of Coach Trip and CDWM and one which no longer gives celebrity status to faux eejits who pretend they can’t tell the time and don’t know how many sides a square has.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Their bum is their vent. It seems a remarkable level of ignorance for someone of his age, I pity Cardiff North.

Yes. As far away from the neck as can be. :confused: Unless his auntie held a hen up to show him and it flipped over?

I think he must be either a moron or pretending to be one. I lean towards the pretending.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Maybe one day they will have a University Challenge style task in which 4 or 5 superfans go up against 4 or 5 of the housemates

If they win they win the luxury budget, if the fans win they get a little of the prize money

Good way to sort out if he really is a BB fanatic ;)

Ha ha good idea!

I would love one of the long time regulars on Ds to go in :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. As far away from the neck as can be. :confused: Unless his auntie held a hen up to show him and it flipped over?

I think he must be either a moron or pretending to be one. I lean towards the pretending.

For his sake i hope he is pretending :o
  • Options
    Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening :D

been watching Eurovision semifinals:blush: think im too tired for BB now:o:D i shall try to watch
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,608
    Forum Member
    Good mornig you lot.

:D

Nice sunny start to the day. Quite chilly though. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Good Evening :D

been watching Eurovision semifinals:blush: think im too tired for BB now:o:D i shall try to watch

I fell asleep about 10 minutes into BB. I'm hoping I didn't miss too much. :)
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
    Morning Eddie :)
    Still catching up on BB. Am a day behind so am on the face to face noms. What a pile of sh.....! Nominating people cos they don't connect or cos they're old. Pathetic. And what's with all the tears, what a bunch of big girls blouses. Pffft. Eejits. Sheesh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jack is getting visibly larger every day :o
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

Not too nice here today,
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good mornig you lot.

Nice sunny start to the day. Quite chilly though. :)
    Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))

No sun here, expected after lunch.
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Still catching up on BB. Am a day behind so am on the face to face noms. What a pile of sh.....! Nominating people cos they don't connect or cos they're old. Pathetic. And what's with all the tears, what a bunch of big girls blouses. Pffft. Eejits. Sheesh.
    Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))))

I just record the programs for the next day, can't stand sitting through adverts, they seem to be every 2 minutes these days.
    Hate to think what he eats in a day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You never get true reasons when its face to face ! Though the noms for Eileen because she is old were ageist to say the least ! :o
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Barracute :) !!

Hope you're having a wonderful day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRA! :D:D:D

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A FABULOUS DAY. XXXXXXXXXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rfi8ZoM5jk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, Barra. :)
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    :D><~~~~*Happy Birthday Barra!!*~~~*><:D

21 again is it? :D:D
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Someone should give Jack a sp[ray tan for all our sakes!

maybe the Production Team could take pity on us and use it as a task?This would be an improvement on the rubbish tasks they have had so far.

i don't know why they can't do a sort of Generation Game task instead of just asking stupid questions bound to humilate and depress most of the housemates.

>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your birthday wishes, not able to do much at the moment, will do when i'm better!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't normally comment on anyone's weight but it is a bit alarming how he has doubled in size in a week despite apparently being on restricted food. I think he might have severe water retention and explode soon?
    Barracute wrote: »
    You never get true reasons when its face to face ! Though the noms for Eileen because she is old were ageist to say the least ! :o
    I think most of the nominations should have been disqualified. Old indeed! Not connecting indeed! >:(
    Mootle wrote: »
    Someone should give Jack a sp[ray tan for all our sakes!

maybe the Production Team could take pity on us and use it as a task?This would be an improvement on the rubbish tasks they have had so far.

i don't know why they can't do a sort of Generation Game task instead of just asking stupid questions bound to humilate and depress most of the housemates.

I absolutely HATED the crying dolls with blood oozing from their eyes. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Is everyone else losing half their quotes?
    Hicky wrote: »

Hate to think what he eats in a day.
    Thankfully not eggs. He hasnt even had one (or the twins would lynch him) and not cake either thanks to the Carolettes. >:(
    Thanks for your birthday wishes, not able to do much at the moment, will do when i'm better!

Yes, best postpone it till you feel better. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Barracute. I hope you had a lovely day and are busy opening lots of splendid birthday presents. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))

Weather should be an improvement on yesterday, unless you're in Scotland.
    Hi Barra, Happy belated Birthday wishes, didn't know it was your Birthday.
    Hope it was a good day for you.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Barracute. I hope you had a lovely day and are busy opening lots of splendid birthday presents. :)
    Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello all :)

Happy belated birthday Barra, hope you celebrate in style xxx

Silly hot again here today. Roll on rainy season...
    Middle child has finished IB exams and school and is now freeeeeeee! And I am feeling old :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)

Happy belated birthday Barra, hope you celebrate in style xxx

Silly hot again here today. Roll on rainy season...
    Middle child has finished IB exams and school and is now freeeeeeee! And I am feeling old :(
    Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))

What does middle child do now then?

We all have to grow old, I believe.

If they can replace my Hip then i wonder what else can be replaced?