BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Hi there Hicky.

Gorgeous morning here. Apparently we are all due for some fine weather today. Enjoy.

:)
    Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))

The sun keeps on coming out and hiding again.
    Should be nice later, and better tomorrow.
    Only 13.5C here, some rain possible, strong winds as well.
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    S'up peeps :)

Simon is the worst actor in the world... Boohoohoo, sniff, snivel. Ugh. Brilliant stuff :D

Can't stand Jack. Can't believe he's 29 apparently, I thought he was a teenager. I wish BB would confiscate all his hats and that bloody dressing gown...

Danny's a waste of space, can barely walk and talk at the same time, dim as...

Love Marc :D he's such a WUM. Masterful stuff:D

Disclaimer. I reserve the right to change my mind and/or opinions on HM's at any time and without notice :p
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my word:o
    Just got to the strippergram bit. Well hello Cristian. Woot:cool::D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Honey & Everyone.:+))))))))))))))

A bit better weather today.

Loving BB, although i'm a day behind because i skip the adverts.
    Loving Harry, about time we had someone with a good body and the balls to reveal it.
    Like all the HM's.
    In the case of someone like Harry it would take more balls NOT to reveal it. It appears that she thinks she only has sex to offer and she doesnt seem comfortable with it at all.
    She seems vulnerable to me.
    nowahalla wrote: »
    S'up peeps :)

Simon is the worst actor in the world... Boohoohoo, sniff, snivel. Ugh. Brilliant stuff :D

Can't stand Jack. Can't believe he's 29 apparently, I thought he was a teenager. I wish BB would confiscate all his hats and that bloody dressing gown...

Love Marc :D he's such a WUM. Masterful stuff:D

Disclaimer. I reserve the right to change my mind and/or opinions on HM's at any time and without notice :p

I had no idea he was 29. I thought he was nineteen. We need to go on the burger diet for everlasting youth by the look of it.
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hellooo all :D

I am sittig here waiting for a new carpet fitter to come and restretch my new (well, not so new now:( ) carpets.

Watch this space......

Good Morning Honey & Everyone.:+))))))))))))))

A bit better weather today.

Loving BB, although i'm a day behind because i skip the adverts.
    Loving Harry, about time we had someone with a good body and the balls to reveal it.
    Like all the HM's.
    really Hicky?? Not good enough to show on national TV IMO.. :kitty:
    S'up peeps

Simon is the worst actor in the world... Boohoohoo, sniff, snivel. Ugh. Brilliant stuff

Love Marc he's such a WUM. Masterful stuff

Disclaimer. I reserve the right to change my mind and/or opinions on HM's at any time and without notice
    I thought he had yet to reach puberty! :o:confused:

er what is a WUM please?

In defence of poor Jack, and speaking as someone who, as a teenager, wore a dark blue cardigan all the way through a tropical summer because I thought it made me look thinner, maybe Jack thinks the manky dressing gown look is slimming?? Not sure about the hat though - to be REALLY trollish, maybe it balances his chins?

as I said, I quite like Jack now. I think he has a good heart..Apart from repeatedly saving himself from eviction that is..
    Oh my word:o
    Just got to the strippergram bit. Well hello Cristian. Woot:cool::D

:D Even Marc looked, kind of sexy...:blush: Thank God his fake tan has faded somewhat.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »

I am sittig here waiting for a new carpet fitter to come and restretch my new (well, not so new now:( ) carpets.

Watch this space......

er what is a WUM please?

In defence of poor Jack, and speaking as someone who, as a teenager, wore a dark blue cardigan all the way through a tropical summer because I thought it made me look thinner, maybe Jack thinks the manky dressing gown look is slimming?? Not sure about the hat though - to be REALLY trollish, maybe it balances his chins?

as I said, I quite like Jack now. I think he has a good heart..Apart from repeatedly saving himself from eviction that is..

:D Even Marc looked, kind of sexy...:blush: Thank God his fake tan has faded somewhat.

Wind up merchant I think.

I’ve met and can’t stick people like Marc – I stopped going to the local Pub Quiz because there was one there.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish neither Joel or Eileen were up and i am surprised that only 2 are up, long time since we had a head to head isn't it? Anyway i would love it if Eileen survived to stick it to Simon and Sam ! But there is no chance your average BB voter will save an older woman over a younger man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I wish neither Joel or Eileen were up and i am surprised that only 2 are up, long time since we had a head to head isn't it? Anyway i would love it if Eileen survived to stick it to Simon and Sam ! But there is no chance your average BB voter will save an older woman over a younger man.

I think it’s unfortunate that it’s between those two. At least they are niticeable and don’t fade into the background like… erm whatisname – Danny (I had to look at the list).
    Forum Member
    The betting says Joel will go by a mile.
    Joel 4/7, Eileen 5/4
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel 4/7, Eileen 5/4

Well i for once would love to be proved wrong.
    Forum Member

Watch this space......

er what is a WUM please?

I really admire how Jack just doesnt give a monkeys what he looks like and just stays comfy. :D
    Gemo52 wrote: »

I’ve met and can’t stick people like Marc – I stopped going to the local Pub Quiz because there was one there.
    Me neither. I am currently tormented by one of the college tutors who has the exact same personality as Marc but without occasional flashes of niceness.
    I think Eileen is very popular, and she is a lot more appealing than most older women, (in BB.) so you cant really compare.
    I think it’s unfortunate that it’s between those two. At least they are niticeable and don’t fade into the background like… erm whatisname – Danny (I had to look at the list).

Poor old Danny might as well not be there for me. I cant understand a word he says. Im not sure if its the mumbling or the accent.
    Joel 4/7, Eileen 5/4

Poor old Joel. I hope Showbiz walks out and its cancelled but I have a feeling it would take an army to get him out of there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really admire how Jack just doesnt give a monkeys what he looks like and just stays comfy. :D

Me neither. I am currently tormented by one of the college tutors who has the exact same personality as Marc but without occasional flashes of niceness.

I think Eileen is very popular, and she is a lot more appealing than most older women, (in BB.) so you cant really compare.

Poor old Danny might as well not be there for me. I cant understand a word he says. Im not sure if its the mumbling or the accent.

Poor old Joel. I hope Showbiz walks out and its cancelled but I have a feeling it would take an army to get him out of there.

Marc seems quite popular with the other hms.

I can’t stand Simon.
    Forum Member

I can’t stand Simon.

I cant see one redeeming feature in him, which is unusual because part of the fun of BB is changing my mind about people and finding something to like about them, but he seems horrible in every way.
    Forum Member
    Marc? works for a Professor????? I thought he was a stripper:confused:

thanks Gemo!
    I would absolutely HATE to be in a group that contained Marc. I am a sensitive soul with low self esteem.:blush::(
    I want Joel to stay, but I refuse to vote to evict Eileen because she has been repeatedly nominated unfairly, and it will be one in the eye for Simon if she gets to stay.:D

I can’t stand Simon.
    me neither. I think he thought he would become a housemate and be worshipped by the rest of them, as he dispensed wit (ie screaming "SHOWBIZ", with happy hands) and wisdom. Idiot >:(
    Forum Member
    Just in case anyone was wondering, some very nice fitters came and fixed my carpets for me today!

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!:D:D:D

now I can get on with My Life at last!
    Forum Member
    Marc? works for a Professor????? I thought he was a stripper:confused:(

Some sort of scientist too.

Marc
    thanks Gemo!
    I would absolutely HATE to be in a group that contained Marc. I am a sensitive soul with low self esteem.:blush::((
    If you don't have low self esteem to start with you soon do. They make sure of that!
    Marc
    I want Joel to stay, but I refuse to vote to evict Eileen because she has been repeatedly nominated unfairly, and it will be one in the eye for Simon if she gets to stay.:D(

I cant wait to see his face.
    Marc
    me neither. I think he thought he would become a housemate and be worshipped by the rest of them, as he dispensed wit (ie screaming "SHOWBIZ", with happy hands) and wisdom. Idiot >:(
    I think he still believes he is outsmarting them.
    Just in case anyone was wondering, some very nice fitters came and fixed my carpets for me today!

Oh good. That took a long time. I hope they remain unweed on. :D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,534
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Beautiful morning. :)
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Beautiful morning. :)
    Good Morning Eddy and Everyone this lovely Morning.:+)))))))))))))))

A lovely day expected for everyone.
    16.7C here, with 11.4hrs of Sun, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    REMINDER: TONIGHT we welcome @TVpsychologist Jo Hemmings to @BBCouchPotatoes for a SPECIAL show 8pm BST/3pm EST! BEFORE Highlights show! RT
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marc? works for a Professor????? I thought he was a stripper:confused:

thanks Gemo!
    I would absolutely HATE to be in a group that contained Marc. I am a sensitive soul with low self esteem.:blush::(

I want Joel to stay, but I refuse to vote to evict Eileen because she has been repeatedly nominated unfairly, and it will be one in the eye for Simon if she gets to stay.:D

He’s a student.

It’s a bit vague on his degree details.

More on Marc now to google Tallafornia.
    Forum Member
    Hi peeps :D
    Joel 4/7, Eileen 5/4
    It is very close on the DS poll.

PLEASE BB PUT THEM IN A SECRET ROOM!!!:(:(:(:(
    Some sort of scientist too.

If you don't have low self esteem to start with you soon do. They make sure of that!

I cant wait to see his face.

I think he still believes he is outsmarting them.

Oh good. That took a long time. I hope they remain unweedon. :D
    too late for that I'm afraid, Honey. :(. My word, chiwee doesn't half bleach a carpet, even if you mop it up straight away, as I always do, accompanied by loud recriminations on my part, after an initial shriek of anguish. The dogs all scatter to a safe distance at the first shriek, and then just sit there all looking guilty and ashamed as I rant on..and on..and on.... I've been using loads of paper towels and Urine-off immediately, and I suspect the bleach in the paper towels has added itself to the carpet.:(
    He’s a student.

It’s a bit vague on his degree details.

More on Marc now to google Tallafornia.
    Fascinating!! I did wonder if he was a trained psychologist, put in there because he knows just how to press everyone's buttons..

I'm enjoying the Pledges Task!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear it !
    Forum Member
    How is your leg doing Barra? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is your leg doing Barra? :)

Not to bad at all thanks Moots, the plaster comes off a week today (not that i'm counting down the days or anything!)
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under ONE HOUR until we chat with @TVpsychologist Jo Hemmings! 8pm BST/3pm EST http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/chat-room.html … #BBUK RT