BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Came down from my bath and found all three cats sleeping together in a furry bundle. :)

How nice, the new arrival has been accepted then !
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    How nice, the new arrival has been accepted then !

Not just that but the other cats seem closer together, too.

Another area where we foresaw problems was feeding – Shadow needs kitten food but the other cats don’t. Little Shadow has been going to his own plate and the other cats to theirs. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Another area where we foresaw problems was feeding – Shadow needs kitten food but the other cats don’t. Little Shadow has been going to his own plate and the other cats to theirs. :)

Thats good ! :)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    I got a new kitten too yesterday. A Somali and he is incredible. Two hour car journey and no problems. Fitting in with the other cats and playing then settling down next to me and purring.

I had to Google, then saw your photo - never seen one before, he's quite gorgeous!
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Hi everyone :)

Like DL, I enjoyed this BB series more than the previous few since the format changed, I actually watched every single episode first thing the following morning. When we got to the finalists, I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Jack or Chloe....ah well....:p

We have been glued to the self-updating ThemaNews on FB, following every twist and turn of the Greek situation.The whole thing has been dire, upsetting and ultimately disappointing.

On a lighter note, we have adopted a deaf kitten we found who was dicing with death by the main road.

I've seen Aspirini on FB Arte, she's so cute, gorgeous blue eyes!
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all :)

great to hear from you, Arte. The situation in Greece must be heart breaking for you.....:(

oooh, nice!! Any photos, Gemo? I don't think I know what a Somali kitten looks like!

I'm feeling the need to get another puppy, but that would be ridiculous! :o:(

Hi Moots - DON'T YOU DARE BUY ANOTHER PUPPY:o:D Just thought maybe you needed a friend to shout at you!
    Hicky wrote: »
    Hi Moots.:+)))))))))))))))))

I been out having a Pre-Op, 1¾ hrs sitting waiting 5 minutes of being seen to.
    Now having a snack.

It's only 19C here,

Glad you've been seen to Hicky - about time! Have they given you any time scale for the op?

Evening all - I'd like to see what the HMs are doing now too, rather than read the garbage which is Twitter^_^ Not that I care particularly, but I'd like to see if any doors have been opened for them - or closed more likely:cool:
    Forum Member

Holly is 11 so she needs 'senior' cat food, whereas Martha the Tonkinese is only 1 so needs young adult. We do try to feed them separately but cats tend to graze, so I'm sure they end up with the wrong food occasionally. I'm well impressed that your cats are sticking to their own bowls!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,583
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

Pretty cool here 16C today, cloudy all day till 6pm.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D
    Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I had to Google, then saw your photo - never seen one before, he's quite gorgeous!

Hi Moots - DON'T YOU DARE BUY ANOTHER PUPPY:o:D Just thought maybe you needed a friend to shout at you!

Glad you've been seen to Hicky - about time! Have they given you any time scale for the op?

Evening all - I'd like to see what the HMs are doing now too, rather than read the garbage which is Twitter^_^ Not that I care particularly, but I'd like to see if any doors have been opened for them - or closed more likely:cool:
    Hi JoJo.:+))))))))))))))))

Timescale is, Admission tomorrow at 11am, not sure what time Op is, hospital stay normal few days, if i'm lucky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Holly is 11 so she needs 'senior' cat food, whereas Martha the Tonkinese is only 1 so needs young adult. We do try to feed them separately but cats tend to graze, so I'm sure they end up with the wrong food occasionally. I'm well impressed that your cats are sticking to their own bowls!

Electra and Jasper already have their own plates and are used to feeding places so it was just a case of Shadow sticking to his plate. Too bad he doesn’t do the same when we’re trying to eat. He doesn’t seem very quick at learning NO and DOWN.

The Somali breed was only recognised inernationally in 1991.

Shadow awake.

Shadow asleep.
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning chaps:)

Dull, grey and cool here. But not raining so that's nice :D

Gorgeous kitty Gemo :kitty:, as is Aspirini, Arte :cool:

Our neighbours kitties are most put out at our reappearance as they have had the run of our garden and now it's been invaded by a bonkers cocker who loves to chase them. :D Thankfully for the kitties, our dog insists on announcing her presence before the chase thus giving them ample time to evade her... they then sit on the wall, glaring distainfully at her :D

Nothing much planned today, may have to reacquaint myself with the hoover at some point...
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning chaps:)

Dull, grey and cool here. But not raining so that's nice :D

Gorgeous kitty Gemo :kitty:, as is Aspirini, Arte :cool:

Our neighbours kitties are most put out at our reappearance as they have had the run of our garden and now it's been invaded by a bonkers cocker who loves to chase them. :D Thankfully for the kitties, our dog insists on announcing her presence before the chase thus giving them ample time to evade her... they then sit on the wall, glaring distainfully at her :D

Nothing much planned today, may have to reacquaint myself with the hoover at some point...
    Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))))

We have the same, but it's raining gentle on and off.

Na, forget the Hoover, take time out.
    Forum Member
    Morning Halla.:+))))))))))))))))))

We have the same, but it's raining gentle on and off.

Na, forget the Hoover, take time out.

Ha ha - good advice, forget the hoover Halla!

Morning all - dull this morning, grey sky. Are you sending me your unwanted weather, Halla??
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd forgotten how much I hate hoovering, blooming contortions you have to go through to get around/under everything. ugh. Anyway 'tis (half) done now. Enough for this morning.

Weather still dull dull dull... light moment when we got buzzed by some low flying jets! Loud but fun :D

Off to tackle the bedding now. Oh, the excitement...
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Afternoon everyone. :)
    It's a good double if you can pull it off! Why did anyone think you were incontinent - are they confusing you with what'serface from Geordie Shore?
    Charley made up a (clever) wild tale about Lesley weeing in the shower.
    Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes, the sun has come out.

Saw a Fox at 7am strolling down our road, it seemed to be lost, it was probably sheltering somewhere for the storm and came out after it passed over.
    It didn't seem to know which way to go.
    It tried to go through a garden 2 doors away but couldn't so it carried on down the road.
    They can lose their bearings quite quickly if they are chased, and get further confused with hunger. If you give them a bowl of dog biscuits they usually feel better and make their way home.
    Hello all, aww miss acker, hope he's OK used to love 'top of the page

He is fine. :) Still reluctantly suffering BB with the rest of us.
    Mootle wrote: »

Joel would be a nice addition. Wotsername would be well out of her depth I think. Um what IS her name?? lemme think....Oh dear, Shady Pines is inexorably DRRRRRRAGGGGING me towards it. Ah yes Chloe!! Phew!! it is rather late at night......

we all miss acker too, and everyone else who has left
    Indeed. :) Nice to see so many old and new faces though.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Hi everyone

Like DL, I enjoyed this BB series more than the previous few since the format changed, I actually watched every single episode first thing the following morning. When we got to the finalists, I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Jack or Chloe....ah well...

We have been glued to the self-updating ThemaNews on FB, following every twist and turn of the Greek situation.The whole thing has been dire, upsetting and ultimately disappointing.

On a lighter note, we have adopted a deaf kitten we found who was dicing with death by the main road.

Ooh how lovely. The poor little mite. I imagine the rescue centres are working flat out because of the financial crisis?
    I got a new kitten too yesterday. A Somali and he is incredible. Two hour car journey and no problems. Fitting in with the other cats and playing then settling down next to me and purring.
    Oooh lovely. :)
    Beautiful.
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

A cloudy wet day for many today, 19C here.

Hi Janet.:+)))))))))))))))))

Glad you enjoyed Liverpool, there is an awful lot to see.
    I always thought Red Hot was fantastic, it did get closed didn't realise it was open again.

I heard CBB starts Saturday 22nd August.
    How come it was closed? Not for poor hygiene was it?

I also attempted to shout at Moots in a sensible fashion but found myself typing "Yes yes, gwarn, Moots, get another chihuahua!" :blush:
    nowahalla wrote: »
    I'd forgotten how much I hate hoovering, blooming contortions you have to go through to get around/under everything. ugh. Anyway 'tis (half) done now. Enough for this morning.

Weather still dull dull dull... light moment when we got buzzed by some low flying jets! Loud but fun

Off to tackle the bedding now. Oh, the excitement...

I have never contorted to reach anything with a hoover in my life. :D

Please excuse the smiley massacre.
    Forum Member
    Afternoon everyone. :)

Charley made up a (clever) wild tale about Lesley weeing in the shower.

They can lose their bearings quite quickly if they are chased, and get further confused with hunger. If you give them a bowl of dog biscuits they usually feel better and make their way home.

He is fine. :) Still reluctantly suffering BB with the rest of us.

Indeed. :) Nice to see so many old and new faces though.

Ooh how lovely. The poor little mite. I imagine the rescue centres are working flat out because of the financial crisis?

Oooh lovely. :)

Beautiful.

How come it was closed? Not for poor hygiene was it?

I also attempted to shout at Moots in a sensible fashion but found myself typing "Yes yes, gwarn, Moots, get another chihuahua!" :blush:

I have never contorted to reach anything with a hoover in my life. :D

Please excuse the smiley massacre.
    Good Afternoon Honey.:+)))))))))))))))))

Ah, i see, must remember to get a bowl of dog biscuits.
    Didn't know they went near Humans?

Yes, it closed voluntarily to get the maintenance done, not for long.

Did you meet up OK in Birkenhead Monday, get anything nice?
  • Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

Pretty cool here 16C today, cloudy all day till 6pm.

Hi JoJo.:+))))))))))))))))

Timescale is, Admission tomorrow at 11am, not sure what time Op is, hospital stay normal few days, if i'm lucky.

Good luck for tomorrow hope all goes well :)
    Forum Member
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Good luck for tomorrow hope all goes well :)
    Thank you Janet.:+)))))))))))))))))))

I can only hope it goes well.
    Forum Member
    Good Afternoon Honey.:+)))))))))))))))))

Ah, i see, must remember to get a bowl of dog biscuits.
    Didn't know they went near Humans?
    :D You have to leave the bowl out usually, but a couple of ours are quite tame. I "have" "Dopey", who was injured as a baby and isnt the full shilling. He comes regularly for biscuits and praise.
    Yes, it closed voluntarily to get the maintenance done, not for long.
    They do proper breakfasts now, dont they?
    Did you meet up OK in Birkenhead Monday, get anything nice?
    I got the bus just at the end of your road. :) It was very nice. It went quite a long way around so I saw parts I didnt know were there.
    I overdid the shopping a bit :blush: The market is so good! and I saw a massive fridge freezer in a charity shop a bit like like this... http://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/rf522wdrx4/fisher-and-paykel-rf522wdrx4-freestanding-fridge-freezer only i think its a Samsung. I need to go back and measure it and see if it fits in the car. (if its still there)
    (i say massive, its about a quarter size of yours :D)

I was looking at some worktops online (very impressed with yours) and I was absolutely astounded to find that some of the preformed ones with the sink made out of the same stuff wont take boiling water :o:o:o Whats the point of that? :D

In Helen's column she said something about Danny wanting Chloe attacked in the street or something. :confused: Does anyone have an idea what its about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a BB related story and a half....

Nikki lost a shoe when she was out on Monday, the person who found it didnt of course do the decent thing and give it back, they of course put it on ebay.. listed at 99p it is currently at.......... £5100 !!!!!!!!!!!! The bidder is giving 50% to Macmillan, which is nice but they are still taking the other 50%>:( Shocking greed imo.
    Forum Member
    Here's a BB related story and a half....

Nikki lost a shoe when she was out on Monday, the person who found it didnt of course do the decent thing and give it back, they of course put it on ebay.. listed at 99p it is currently at.......... £5100 !!!!!!!!!!!! The bidder is giving 50% to Macmillan, which is nice but they are still taking the other 50%>:( Shocking greed imo.

Thats theft! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats theft! :o

Selling someone elses lost property is i guess near as damn it the same thing.
    Forum Member
    Selling someone elses lost property is i guess near as damn it the same thing.

Unless Nikki said she could have it, of course?
    Forum Member
    Looking at the listing, the seller makes it clear that the shoe was lost, not "abandoned" so without permission it is theft.
    If I was Nikki I would claim it, give the buyer the shoe, and the charity the whole lot.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nikki-Grahame-Big-Brother-lost-Shoe-celebrity-memorabilia-photos-/171865884745?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2804014849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the listing, the seller makes it clear that the shoe was lost, not "abandoned" so without permission it is theft.
    If I was Nikki I would claim it, give the buyer the shoe, and the charity the whole lot.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nikki-Grahame-Big-Brother-lost-Shoe-celebrity-memorabilia-photos-/171865884745?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2804014849

It was definitely lost and the seller does not haver permission from Nikki to sell it, I think Nikki accepts its gone and she wont get it back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

This is the shoe pair cost £20 so £10 value for the one and it’s damaged. If I were Nikki I wouldn’t be fussed about getting it back.
    Forum Member
    This is the shoe pair cost £20 so £10 value for the one and it’s damaged. If I were Nikki I wouldn’t be fussed about getting it back.

Neither would I, but I would be fussed about someone swiping it.