The Charlie Cotton Jr Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Cass_VurtokCass_Vurtok Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »
    Can't believe what happened to Dot :eek: Really thought she was coming home

I was interested in seeing where Ronnie and Vincent was going to go but I can't say I have been a fan of their recent scenes. I find him quite annoying around her and I don't really see the chemistry, infact I find it hard to believe there was anything between them. I know I like Ronnie and Charlie together but I definitely see more chemistry between them than Ronnie and Vincent.

Have you seen the spoilers for next week? Looks like things are going to get interesting.
    Vincent tells Charlie that Ronnie is in love with him

I still hope things will work out for them. I could see them going away for a few weeks together with the baby. It is certainly needed but who knows.

I know, poor Dot! I really thought she was going to get off. My heart just sank when it was announced that she got 14 months (!!) in prison. Poor Dot! I honestly thought she'd be coming back to the square last week. Let's hope she only serves a little bit of that sentence and is back in the Square where she belongs asap. The Square doesn't feel the same without her already!

I agree with you that Ronnie and Vincent have no chemistry together and I don't see how they ever had a thing together in 2013 or whatever year it was. It just doesn't seem to work! He's always acting the hard man and being threatening and sinister towards her. Though I do like the character (and how good is it to see Richard Blackwood back on our screens after all these years?!)

Ooh, I never saw those spoilers! Interesting! Charlie and Vincent seemed to be all matey when they first met a week or two ago, despite Phil's warnings to Charlie not to have anything to do with him. I think Charlie and Ronnie (and baby Matthew of course) definitely need a break from the Square after all the events of the last few months - if I was them and had the rollercoaster of things that have happened to them since say New Year's Day happen to me, I'd need to spend about a year in the Costa del Sol to recuperate! ;-)
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    I know, poor Dot! I really thought she was going to get off. My heart just sank when it was announced that she got 14 months (!!) in prison. Poor Dot! I honestly thought she'd be coming back to the square last week. Let's hope she only serves a little bit of that sentence and is back in the Square where she belongs asap. The Square doesn't feel the same without her already!

I agree with you that Ronnie and Vincent have no chemistry together and I don't see how they ever had a thing together in 2013 or whatever year it was. It just doesn't seem to work! He's always acting the hard man and being threatening and sinister towards her. Though I do like the character (and how good is it to see Richard Blackwood back on our screens after all these years?!)

Ooh, I never saw those spoilers! Interesting! Charlie and Vincent seemed to be all matey when they first met a week or two ago, despite Phil's warnings to Charlie not to have anything to do with him. I think Charlie and Ronnie (and baby Matthew of course) definitely need a break from the Square after all the events of the last few months - if I was them and had the rollercoaster of things that have happened to them since say New Year's Day happen to me, I'd need to spend about a year in the Costa del Sol to recuperate! ;-)

I think Dot will probably only serve another few months. Maybe she will be back in September or something. Fingers crossed

Yea it is, I used to really like Richard Blackwood when I was younger.

I know. They have been through so much already this year. Think some happier times are needed. Disappointed we haven't had a lot of baby Matthew scenes with his mum and dad. Hopefully Now Ronnie is back home this week we will get a lot more.

I am looking forward to seeing where Charlie goes next. He needs a story outside of the Mitchell sisters. Not sure what but I would love to know more about his past. I'm sure there must be some stuff that's happened that could re surface. Some stuff we don't know about him.

Trailer for this week http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02rzyry

Charlie looking as handsome as ever ;-) :D
    Forum Member
    I think Dot will probably only serve another few months. Maybe she will be back in September or something. Fingers crossed

Yea it is, I used to really like Richard Blackwood when I was younger.

I know. They have been through so much already this year. Think some happier times are needed. Disappointed we haven't had a lot of baby Matthew scenes with his mum and dad. Hopefully Now Ronnie is back home this week we will get a lot more.

I am looking forward to seeing where Charlie goes next. He needs a story outside of the Mitchell sisters. Not sure what but I would love to know more about his past. I'm sure there must be some stuff that's happened that could re surface. Some stuff we don't know about him.

Trailer for this week http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02rzyry

Charlie looking as handsome as ever ;-) :D

I've got the feeling you're right, I feel we'll be seeing Dot before too long. September sounds like a good bet, so let's keep our fingers crossed and it may well happen. It'll be here before we know it!

I really liked Richard Blackwood when I was younger too - I remember he released a couple of songs too and had a brief spell as a popstar. The memories are coming back to me .... "Mama ... who da man!" "Yeah, we love you RB, we check you out every day on our TV!" (or something). Sorry, just lost in nostalgia there for a moment! Great to see him back on screen.

I really think Ronnie and Charlie are overdue a bit of happiness given all they've been through this year. If anyone deserves a spell of good luck, it's them for sure! I agree that we haven't had anywhere near enough scenes of Ronnie with Matthew, being a Mum to him, sharing with Charlie the experience of being new parents, and it'd be great for us to see Ronnie struggling with motherhood while she continues to recover after the accident. It's a shame. But hopefully, like you said, now that Ronnie is out of hospital, we may now finally get to see those scenes.

I definitely agree that Charlie's character needs to be explored more and he needs a storyline away from Ronnie and Roxy. It's been good having him mix with central members of the cast like Ronnie and Roxy, but I think it would be good to see him mixing just as much with other residents of the Square. I agree that it would be great if another secret about Charlie was to come out - Charlie's always been kind of a bit shady and untrustworthy so it really wouldn't be too much of a stretch for there to be more skeletons in his closet.

That trailer looks great! And you're right, Charlie/Declan Bennett looks gorgeous as always. Lovely looking guy :)
    Forum Member
    Have you seen tonight's episode? A nice little moment with them and Matthew :D

When he first came into it he had quite a few scenes with others didn't he? Particularly liked the scenes he had with Carol, Bianca etc. Remember him making a dinner for them all and helping Liam. Would be nice to see more of that. He also helped Rebecca with her singing aswell.
    Forum Member
    Have you seen tonight's episode? A nice little moment with them and Matthew :D

When he first came into it he had quite a few scenes with others didn't he? Particularly liked the scenes he had with Carol, Bianca etc. Remember him making a dinner for them all and helping Liam. Would be nice to see more of that. He also helped Rebecca with her singing aswell.

Just saw tonight's episode rather belatedly - it clashed with Britain's Got Talent tonight and we're a bit BGT mad in our family so that won out and we had to record EE and had a post-midnight viewing of it tonight. But yes, that scene was lovely, seeing Ronnie hold and bond with baby Matthew. I haven't seen that level of bonding between them before.

You're right, Charlie had scenes with Carol when she at first didn't believe that he was really Dot's grandson and then came to be friends, and had scenes with Bianca. I had forgotten about his singing with Rebecca, but you're right! He did indeed help her with her singing when she wanted to go the music school, before things fell apart between Martin and Sonia. I'd love to see a return to those scenes as well. I liked him with Amy tonight, promising to buy her chocolate cake.

Wow! at Ronnie's demand that Roxy and Amy go to stay with Aunt Peggy ... permanently. Wonder what she's up to and why she wants them to go? Is she afraid that Roxy might resume her affair with Charlie some time? Or does she want Roxy out of the way while she gets more and more tangled up in her dealings with Vincent? Ooh, I think we're in for a few interesting weeks!
    Forum Member
    Just saw tonight's episode rather belatedly - it clashed with Britain's Got Talent tonight and we're a bit BGT mad in our family so that won out and we had to record EE and had a post-midnight viewing of it tonight. But yes, that scene was lovely, seeing Ronnie hold and bond with baby Matthew. I haven't seen that level of bonding between them before.

You're right, Charlie had scenes with Carol when she at first didn't believe that he was really Dot's grandson and then came to be friends, and had scenes with Bianca. I had forgotten about his singing with Rebecca, but you're right! He did indeed help her with her singing when she wanted to go the music school, before things fell apart between Martin and Sonia. I'd love to see a return to those scenes as well. I liked him with Amy tonight, promising to buy her chocolate cake.

Wow! at Ronnie's demand that Roxy and Amy go to stay with Aunt Peggy ... permanently. Wonder what she's up to and why she wants them to go? Is she afraid that Roxy might resume her affair with Charlie some time? Or does she want Roxy out of the way while she gets more and more tangled up in her dealings with Vincent? Ooh, I think we're in for a few interesting weeks!

Yea it's a shame it's clashing with BGT this week.

I was quite shocked she told her to go live with Aunt Peggy :eek: I think she's just jealous Charlie and Roxy do still have that bond with each other. They were always good friends but I think now she knows what has gone on she can't help think that Roxy is filling her role. Ronnie is missing out at home and is starting to miss out on some of the baby's milestones. Maybe she thinks as long as they are all still living together she isn't going to get the chance to get her family back. It's not really Roxy's fault as she has played a big role in Matthew's life. She is used to being there and helping. It could be that the Vincent thing may also play a small part aswell.

Has Charlie moved back in at Ronnie's? I can't keep up lol. I'm assuming he has but one minute he is at Dort's and then he is getting ready at Ronnie's and Dot is telling fatboy to keep up with the rent
    Forum Member
    Yea it's a shame it's clashing with BGT this week.

I was quite shocked she told her to go live with Aunt Peggy :eek: I think she's just jealous Charlie and Roxy do still have that bond with each other. They were always good friends but I think now she knows what has gone on she can't help think that Roxy is filling her role. Ronnie is missing out at home and is starting to miss out on some of the baby's milestones. Maybe she thinks as long as they are all still living together she isn't going to get the chance to get her family back. It's not really Roxy's fault as she has played a big role in Matthew's life. She is used to being there and helping. It could be that the Vincent thing may also play a small part aswell.

Has Charlie moved back in at Ronnie's? I can't keep up lol. I'm assuming he has but one minute he is at Dort's and then he is getting ready at Ronnie's and Dot is telling fatboy to keep up with the rent

Yes, it's such a busy week with BGT, Corrie and EE! I'm getting a TV overload! Thank goodness for the trusty old Sky Box! I think you're right, Ronnie is jealous of the bond that there seems to be between Roxy and Charlie, and that while Roxy is there in the background, she and Charlie may not truly be able to get past the affair and work things out. I feel bad for Roxy, she has been so good to Matthew. Vincent may well play a part, he's fast becoming a very interesting and complex and deep character! I don't think Roxy's going to agree that easily to go to Aunt Peggy's. I look forward to seeing what'll happen tomorrow night. I get the feeling she may refuse to go, saying something along the lines of, "I'm not gonna leave you, Ron!"

Good point! I have no idea either where Charlie's supposed to be living, with Ronnie or with Fatboy, or who knows, maybe he can't decide where he wants to live and divides his time between the two places! I assume though with Ronnie's departure from hospital he will move in with her full time. Fatboy will need a new housemate between now and Dot's (hopefully soon, fingers crossed!) return.
    Forum Member
    I guess he was still living at Dot's the seeing as Ronnie mentioned about moving their stuff in

Friday was a good ep, I enjoyed seeing Charlie finally sitting down with Ronnie and talking. He knows who Vincent is and about Ronnie knowing he has been unfaithful. Finally everything is out in the open. A Fresh start, hopefully it can work out.
    Forum Member
    I guess he was still living at Dot's the seeing as Ronnie mentioned about moving their stuff in

Friday was a good ep, I enjoyed seeing Charlie finally sitting down with Ronnie and talking. He knows who Vincent is and about Ronnie knowing he has been unfaithful. Finally everything is out in the open. A Fresh start, hopefully it can work out.

Ooh yes, you're right, it's only now Charlie's finally making the transition to moving in with Ronnie. I wasn't too sure before where exactly he was living!

Agreed - Friday was a great ep. I really wasn't expecting Ronnie to confront him about his affair with Roxy and to tell her, "I know ... about you and Roxy!" I thought it was something that was going to go on for months, Ronnie pretending she didn't know while all the time it's festering away inside of her, and maybe seeking revenge on Charlie ... So I completely agree with you, I think it's great that everything's out in the open, Charlie confessed the affair with Roxy, Ronnie set the record straight about Vincent, and there are no more secrets. It feels like Day Zero, a fresh start, which is great. I was pleasantly surprised by that episode!

And I'm glad Ronnie wasn't truly serious about Roxy moving away to Aunt Peggy's for good - I loved drunk Roxy the other night, she was so funny! Liam looked so scared to join her at first!
    Forum Member
    ha looks like the drama is set to continue next week from the spoilers. Ronnie isn't happy at all :eek: Especially with Roxy

It is good to hear also that
    Charlie wants his marriage to work
    Forum Member
    ha looks like the drama is set to continue next week from the spoilers. Ronnie isn't happy at all :eek: Especially with Roxy

It is good to hear also that
    Charlie wants his marriage to work

That's good to hear re the spoiler! Though
    he'll have his work cut out to do that
    , especially after Ronnie tonight! Very true that Ronnie wasn't happy at all tonight, her jealousy really notched up another notch again, mashing the wedding photo up with her crutch! Yikes! :o Shame nobody walked in on her doing that - would have liked to have seen her explain that, or maybe she'd just have confronted them with what she thought she saw at the funeral!
    Forum Member
    Yea I felt for Ronnie last night. I can understand Charlie wanting to keep her away because of what his dad did but not sure why Roxy was there? Was it a last minute decision for her to go, or was it planned all along. She didn't exactly look dressed for a funeral. I really think Roxy now has to tale a step back. even if it is all innocent Ronnie needs to get back to being a wife and mum and I'm not sure she is getting the chance to do that with Roxy there aswell. Surely they would have heard Ronnie go off on one last night? Could be fireworks tonight :eek:
    Forum Member
    Yea I felt for Ronnie last night. I can understand Charlie wanting to keep her away because of what his dad did but not sure why Roxy was there? Was it a last minute decision for her to go, or was it planned all along. She didn't exactly look dressed for a funeral. I really think Roxy now has to tale a step back. even if it is all innocent Ronnie needs to get back to being a wife and mum and I'm not sure she is getting the chance to do that with Roxy there aswell. Surely they would have heard Ronnie go off on one last night? Could be fireworks tonight :eek:

I agree that Roxy should take a step back and let Ronnie settle into being a wife and Mum. Not too sure why Roxy went to the funeral either, maybe she wanted to offer her support to Charlie in a platonic friendship way? Neither of them were counting on Ronnie spying on them though! I thought they would have heard all that clatter too when Ronnie was smashing up the photo (and she managed to clear up after herself too in the next episode - Aggie and Kim would be impressed :)!)

Good episodes on Tuesday and tonight - Big Brother (aka Ronnie) is watching Charlie or Roxy! I did like the scenes between Ronnie and Roxy tonight - Ronnie apologising after her barbed comment to Roxy about going after married men, and her kindness to her after her disastrous afternoon at Masood's stall. It's good that Charlie really is determined to work on his marriage. Despite his blip a couple of months ago and descent into being a jerk, it seems that was just a temporary descent as he's doing his best to do the right thing.

I hope they park the Charlie and Roxy affair for now and just concentrate on Charlie and Ronnie's relationship as they go through their first year of marriage and being new parents.
    Forum Member
    Blimey Ronnie is really going all out. Not sure I'm liking it that much but she seems to be annoyed more at Roxy? The spying is a bit creepy lol but you would think that if something was still going on she would have seen it by now! I still think that camera is going to pick something up and it will have nothing to do with Charlie and Roxy

It's good that Roxy will be on the stall so that should give them space. I still think them living together is a bad idea though. Charlie does seem to be trying now and that is a good sign, thing is Roxy is a good friend to him and I'm not sure he is going to want to lose that friendship which is why he was asking her about just doing it for Ronnie. He needs some male mates, I know he has fatboy but we don't see that much of them together. Maybe then he wouldn't rely so much on Roxy. I'm looking forward to next week, Roxy ruining Charlie and Ronnie's romantic night in :eek:
    Forum Member
    Blimey Ronnie is really going all out. Not sure I'm liking it that much but she seems to be annoyed more at Roxy? The spying is a bit creepy lol but you would think that if something was still going on she would have seen it by now! I still think that camera is going to pick something up and it will have nothing to do with Charlie and Roxy

It's good that Roxy will be on the stall so that should give them space. I still think them living together is a bad idea though. Charlie does seem to be trying now and that is a good sign, thing is Roxy is a good friend to him and I'm not sure he is going to want to lose that friendship which is why he was asking her about just doing it for Ronnie. He needs some male mates, I know he has fatboy but we don't see that much of them together. Maybe then he wouldn't rely so much on Roxy. I'm looking forward to next week, Roxy ruining Charlie and Ronnie's romantic night in :eek:

The spying was creepy and sinister alright! You expected Ronnie to start saying, "(Roxy or Charlie), please come to the Diary Room now!" Like you said, I would have thought she'd have seen something by now if anything was going on with Roxy and Charlie, so why she's continuously watching the camera without any evidence of any carrying-on between Roxy and Charlie, I dunno ... Maybe she finds it an interesting alternative to TV ;-)

I think it's best that Roxy moves out too. As long as she stays around, Charlie and Ronnie will find it hard to really start living together as husband and wife, as Ronnie is always going to be jealous and on guard, wondering if anything is going on between them, even if they are just friends right now. I agree that Charlie needs to mix more and make more male friends. He and Fatboy seem to be fairweather friends and not that close.

I did like the scene between Ronnie and Roxy though last night and thought it was quite sweet, especially when Ronnie confessed her fears over spending the night alone with Charlie for the first time since the accident. I like the return of vulnerable Ronnie!

And good theory that the camera may pick up something else nothing to do with Roxy and Charlie, but it catches something else, nefarious shady goings-on of other Walford residents! I look forward to see if this is the case!
    Forum Member
    After this weeks eps I am hoping this is the turnaround now for Charlie. It has been a tough few months but things are looking up. When him and Ronnie are good they are such a great couple and for the first time in ages tonight we got a glimpse of the old them. Ronnie really thought Roxy and Charlie were at it and when she realised this wasn't the case it was as if there was a weight lifted from her shoulders. Obviously it isn't going to go overnight and I'm sure she will still be a little paranoid but I think this is a good sign that they are moving on. Roxy too :o With Dean of all people.. Now I go back to my previous point about that webcam. If Dean is going to be at the house more could this webcam pick something up? Ronnie could be about to go all out spying on Dean :D Maybe not but could be really interesting.
    Forum Member
    After this weeks eps I am hoping this is the turnaround now for Charlie. It has been a tough few months but things are looking up. When him and Ronnie are good they are such a great couple and for the first time in ages tonight we got a glimpse of the old them. Ronnie really thought Roxy and Charlie were at it and when she realised this wasn't the case it was as if there was a weight lifted from her shoulders. Obviously it isn't going to go overnight and I'm sure she will still be a little paranoid but I think this is a good sign that they are moving on. Roxy too :o With Dean of all people.. Now I go back to my previous point about that webcam. If Dean is going to be at the house more could this webcam pick something up? Ronnie could be about to go all out spying on Dean :D Maybe not but could be really interesting.

I think things are looking up for Ronnie and Charlie too! They've been through a rough few months alright, much more than some people go through in a whole lifetime! God love them, they deserve a bit of a break and a bit of siesta time, don't they! I thought Ronnie and Charlie were so good together the other night. The look on Ronnie's face when she realised that it wasn't Roxy and Charlie canoodling in the next room but Roxy and Dean (how random was that! How on earth did that happen?!) It's good everyone is moving on, even Roxy, though she's certainly picked the wrong guy to move on with! Dean, of all people?! Good Lord! :o

Very interesting point that the webcam may pick up something related to Dean. I think you're right. I think there's got to be more to the webcam than just to serve as a plot device for last week, I think it may well play a role in future storylines and maybe catch some character out, I don't know for certain but maybe!
    Forum Member
    Yea I'm still thinking the same about The webcam.

Looks like this is when Sam was on MP break and Declan on holiday. They don't seem to be in upcoming spoilers. Well up until the 10 July anyway.
    Forum Member
    Yea I'm still thinking the same about The webcam.

Looks like this is when Sam was on MP break and Declan on holiday. They don't seem to be in upcoming spoilers. Well up until the 10 July anyway.

I think you're right, it's unusual having them both off screen given their domination these last few weeks. It's interesting seeing Roxy on her own (without Ronnie and Charlie, but making out with Dean at the stall, after he got jealous of her hugging Masood). Even though it's a shame not having them on screen for the moment, it's good to think that Charlie and Ronnie are having a more stable and relaxed time together offscreen, after all the ups and downs of the last few months. And yes, I'm very interested to know where that webcam story is leading! A guess - maybe Ronnie turns detective and joins forces with Patrick to get some dirt on Vincent? You never know! :kitty:
    Forum Member
    Been confirmed Declan is leaving :(
    Forum Member
    Been confirmed Declan is leaving :(

Yeah, just saw the article earlier, and this has been confirmed on the day that Charlie and Ronnie finally returned after a number of weeks offscreen! It's a shame, though looking at the comments on the DS article, a lot of people turned against him when he had the affair with Roxy and even when that had ended and he stepped up to the mark with Dot and caring for Matthew and making things right with Ronnie, it was too late for people, the character was ruined, and I guess I can understand that.

Even though I thought he's been redeeming himself since, I can understand why people turned against the character. I'm not even as a big fan of Charlie's as I was say six months ago. Can't believe his final scenes
    are already being shot
    and that he'll be leaving
    in the autumn
    . Hopefully his exit storyline will be a good storyline! It's sad news though. I thought Declan Bennett looked very handsome tonight as always, I sure will miss seeing him on the screen!
    Forum Member
    He did look very handsome tonight :)

I kind of expected it. I hoped it wasn't true but the way the character was going it was looking pretty likely he wasn't going to last much longer. All his ties to the show have gone and with Dot in prison and June taking more breaks his character was a bit out of place now. Yes he's married to Ronnie but as much as I wanted it too I think it's going to be hard for them to move on from what has happened and their marriage probably was/is pretty doomed. Ronnie is always going to put her sister first aswell.

I can understand people turning on him and there was a phase where he was being pretty stupid lol and making silly decisions but I think a lot of the hate was a bit OTT. He hasn't killed anyone like others on the show :p he just lost his spark a bit and it hasn't helped that Sam Womack has taken so many breaks. It is really disappointing that they aren't going to have time now to try and redeem his character. He has so much potential still.
    It is probably looking like the Roxy/Charlie stuff isn't over and them running away. But Ronnie getting to Roxy before she goes. I was interested to see the pictures and he has Matthew with him. Will he go with him? That would be a surprise :o
    Forum Member
    He did look very handsome tonight :)

I kind of expected it. I hoped it wasn't true but the way the character was going it was looking pretty likely he wasn't going to last much longer. All his ties to the show have gone and with Dot in prison and June taking more breaks his character was a bit out of place now. Yes he's married to Ronnie but as much as I wanted it too I think it's going to be hard for them to move on from what has happened and their marriage probably was/is pretty doomed. Ronnie is always going to put her sister first aswell.

I can understand people turning on him and there was a phase where he was being pretty stupid lol and making silly decisions but I think a lot of the hate was a bit OTT. He hasn't killed anyone like others on the show :p he just lost his spark a bit and it hasn't helped that Sam Womack has taken so many breaks. It is really disappointing that they aren't going to have time now to try and redeem his character. He has so much potential still.
    It is probably looking like the Roxy/Charlie stuff isn't over and them running away. But Ronnie getting to Roxy before she goes. I was interested to see the pictures and he has Matthew with him. Will he go with him? That would be a surprise :o

I totally agree. I didn't want to say it but for the last few months I felt Charlie's days were numbered. I feel the momentum around him has just worn off since last year and those who used to like him have gone off him. Not Declan's fault of course, and as you rightly said, June Brown and Sam Womack's long breaks have meant that Charlie's character has taken even more of a backseat in recent months. I guess though they may try, Ronnie and Charlie will probably never be able to get past the affair, it's probably too much of a biggie for them to get past. As you said, I can't see Ronnie and Roxy really sorting things out really properly until Charlie is out of the way, sadly :(

It's a shame people went off him permanently. Like you said, he's nowhere near as bad as some of the murderers and criminals walking around the Square! I still think he has a lot of potential and a lot more ground that can be built upon and a lot more background that could be expanded upon by the writers - he's still a relative newcomer to the Square.
    Ooh, I like the sound of that spoiler! It sounds like at least we will get some drama and exciting storylines featuring Roxy, Ronnie and Charlie before Charlie leaves.
    Forum Member
    I totally agree. I didn't want to say it but for the last few months I felt Charlie's days were numbered. I feel the momentum around him has just worn off since last year and those who used to like him have gone off him. Not Declan's fault of course, and as you rightly said, June Brown and Sam Womack's long breaks have meant that Charlie's character has taken even more of a backseat in recent months. I guess though they may try, Ronnie and Charlie will probably never be able to get past the affair, it's probably too much of a biggie for them to get past. As you said, I can't see Ronnie and Roxy really sorting things out really properly until Charlie is out of the way, sadly :(

It's a shame people went off him permanently. Like you said, he's nowhere near as bad as some of the murderers and criminals walking around the Square! I still think he has a lot of potential and a lot more ground that can be built upon and a lot more background that could be expanded upon by the writers - he's still a relative newcomer to the Square.
    Ooh, I like the sound of that spoiler! It sounds like at least we will get some drama and exciting storylines featuring Roxy, Ronnie and Charlie before Charlie leaves.
    Yea Not sure he will actually take him. All Ronnie ever wanted was to be a mum so it would be very surprising if Matthew goes too. Although we haven't seen enough of them together. It's all just guess work but the fact it's a pink case suggests to me that it's Roxy's suitcase? Shame we couldn't get Ronnie and Charlie moving away as a family :p I just hope that if these are his leaving scenes then it looks like the door is being left open. And also I hope we get some decent Charlie and Dot scenes before he goes. Poor Dot :(
    Forum Member
    This article seems to think he
    doesn't leave with Matthew afterall

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3177064/EastEnders-Ronnie-Mitchell-makes-mad-dash-London-hunts-Charlie-Cotton-flees-baby-son.html
    Will be sad that he will grow up without his dad. But it would have been even bigger shock that he took him with him. Hope he isn't completely cut out of his life. They both know how hard it is growing up without a dad

Also if you seen the latest spoilers it looks like
    Vincent comes back on to Ronnie again. How annoying we just seem to be going in circles