Dani's exit interview

I thought she came across really really well.

Very natural. She appeared to be intelligent. She was funny, sensible and quick witted.

I saw glimpses of this in the jungle but I can't help but feel the editing stifled these attributes.

Shame she's gone really

Comments

• bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She made a big thing about that kitchen carry on. I'm not gonna miss her at all really.
  • Love BearLove Bear Posts: 35,667
    Forum Member
    She looked at bit shocked at what Joe said but then she probabaly sussed his gameplan after that.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    She made a big thing about that kitchen carry on. I'm not gonna miss her at all really.

I'm not gonna miss her because we didn't see much of her apart from the kitchen carry on. I actually thought she described that hooha quite eloquently, and made me think about it again in a different light.

Shame we didn't see more of her though. From the show she seemed like one of the more boring ones, but clearly from her interview she is not at all.
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Love Bear wrote: »
    She looked at bit shocked at what Joe said but then she probabaly sussed his gameplan after that.

She did look very shocked! And she will be more so when she's seen the rest of his sneaky tactics too I should imagine;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. I think it's a shame she's gone too, particularly when Carly Clueless is still in there. Also sad to see Robert KS go so early. Hate to think all the reasonably intelligent ones will go while the dunces and dullards will stay to the end.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate her trying to speak with the rising inflection at the end of some sentences. Makes me so :mad: when people try this.
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her voice is definately annoying.
  • macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I hate her trying to speak with the rising inflection at the end of some sentences. Makes me so :mad: when people try this.

That Kylie thing :eek:

I hate it too :mad:
  • Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I noticed this too and found it very distracting. I wondered if it wasn't the result of having spent a lot of time in the u.s.a.

I don't know if she has I just assumed so.

Bloody irritating though.
  • squillionsquillion Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

All Aussie's do that - it's part of their accent. She isn't Aussie but is married to one and has been living in Australia for a while so probably picked it up. I don't theink she's "trying" to do anything or that it is deliberate.
  • Isle_Of_WeatherIsle_Of_Weather Posts: 4,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was mince

ideal for Australia