Michael Jackson/Conrad Murray Trial

Comments

• franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh oh here we go again.
    I really hope she gets her act together this time.

Her voice sounds a tad more forceful with the Defence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what a toilet is? lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hes off again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    Her voice sounds a tad more forceful with the Defence.

She really needs to hold this together now.a 2nd falling apart on the stand is just going to be...:eek:

what on earth must her bosses be thinking.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Deja vu
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really needs to hold this together now.a 2nd falling apart on the stand is just going to be...:eek:

what on earth must her bosses be thinking.

As the popular football chant goes "You're getting sacked in the morning, you're getting sacked in the morning..." ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how is it looking? not been able to pay attention
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I understanding correctly - the Police and the Coroner's office shared the same camera? - the reason why there's so much confusion as to who took the pics.
    Surely both Depts must have logged each photo???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Deja vu

I dont want to be mean about her.But you get the feeling she isnt quite upto the job she was asked to do.
    I just hope she wont let this guy bulldoze her again because yesterday he totally owned her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zoe_lou wrote: »
    how is it looking? not been able to pay attention

she seems to have a bit more power in her voice today but the defence is already firing up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I'm getting irritated now,

Chernoff, learn the numbering system - it's not difficult!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I understanding correctly - the Police and the Coroner's office shared the same camera? - the reason why there's so much confusion as to who took the pics.
    Surely both Depts must have logged each photo???

From what she said yesterday.she was taking pictures with her office camera and the police were taking other pictures.

It does make you wonder why none of them took a picture of the Bag and the bottle
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    finally, scott smith.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The prosecution have said that the audio tapes of Murray's police interview would definitely be played today, but if this witness is being re-examined it might delay that. Who called her back, the prosecution or defense? They might be doing it just to delay the audio tape until after the weekend so the jury don't have a long time to dwell on it.

edit: oops Scott Smith arrived whilst I was typing that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh...that was very brief.But how rude is this guy??
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I heard right that guy who run the tox report says nothing was found within the bag...:eek:

the defence then asked him was fluid found within the bag he said yes.asked did they test it.He replied no as no drug substances were found.the defence then asked him did they run a check to see what the fluid was he replied no as they dont run checks on Negative result materials.

no nothing was found in the saline bag??-was the body guard making it up about the "milky" substance then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what she said yesterday.she was taking pictures with her office camera and the police were taking other pictures.

It does make you wonder why none of them took a picture of the Bag and the bottle

Then I can't see why there's aproblem with identifying the pics if they had their own cameras. Each storage card would hold all the info as to date, time etc of the pic taken. :confused::confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    no nothing was found in the saline bag??-was the body guard making it up about the "milky" substance then?

its like the issues with who took what Camera a lot of this just doesnt make sense why they didnt (put date/time on Cam) and who took the pictures.

it seems they have given the Defence a massive ball to kick around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its like the issues with who took what Camera a lot of this just doesnt make sense why they didnt (put date/time on Cam) and who took the pictures.

it seems they have given the Defence a massive ball to kick around.

If each dept had their own camera then there should not have been any confusion as each camera shot would have been automatically recorded (exif data which records camera used, date shot was taken etc etc) on the storage card. If that was then catalogued back at their respective offices then there wouldn't have been all this. This is really bugging me atm :(
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Propofil would come in a bottle with a sealed lid, to poke a syringe needle through AFAIK, so difficult to drink, unless you can also poke a saline bag tube pointed plug through the seal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look out for a watch on Dr CM during any vids or pics - he said he wasn't wearing one at the time of MJs death.
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They destroy their notes so that non medical notes and opinions cannot be referred to in court, hence the transcription onto a coroners form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look out for a watch on Dr CM during any vids or pics - he said he wasn't wearing one at the time of MJs death.

ahhh yes i never thought of that, will keep eye out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah so now we get to the bottom of the mistakes.
    because it was a Death investigation and not a Homicide.the collection of Evidence wasnt with LAPD
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    May 2009 reports of Michael visiting a clinic in Beverley Hills, everyday for a week?

Michael leaving the same Bedford Medical Center a month earlier in April 2009.
This discussion has been closed.