Options

Marcus was the worst tonight.

2»

Comments

• Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if he was good or bad, Amelia and Little Mix will both go farther than him because they are MARKETABLE. The majority of Marcus fans here wouldn't buy his album because it's not what they want to listen to - he's not a pop star. He's a camp pantomime singer.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcus is just a cruise ship singer or a working mans club singer no more no less. I am utterly stupified that people are voting for him

book his ticket now, let him sail away
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess this is just something we have to get used to. I don't get how Marcus is still in the competition as he was seriously bad tonight.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus is just a cruise ship singer or a working mans club singer no more no less. I am utterly stupified that people are voting for him

But he's got a sob story, that's why.

It's light entertainment, not a genuine talent contest. Hence why he is still here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His first performance was one of the worst this whole series.
  • Options
    cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus has a massive fan base outside of DS.
  • Options
    kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He went a bit out of tune in his duet during the harmonies but managed to put himself right again. That shows he is a professional
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    it's all a farce, amelia will be the bigger recording studio - prob., mummy's and granny's voting after his song to his mum. happens every year.

Goodbye Amelia - May you soon be forgotten. She just screamed through every song and was voted out by her mentor after the first week and given a free pass for 6 weeks.

I love justice.:D
  • Options
    suchavictimsuchavictim Posts: 887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, worst of the final 3 by a mile.
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    It's all the grannies voting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That he maybe but so are the rest of them. Come on Marcus win the battle of the cruise ship singers.:D
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was appalling. Typical anyway because the sexually frustrated house frau need at least one cock in the final. Just goes to show how robbed the likes of Misha B, Kitty, Sophie, Janet were of a place in the finale.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    He was dull as dish water